Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

info@laahr.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@laahr.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:26 pm

"Top Secret & Extremely Confidential"

Mr.Daniel Brown <info@laahr.com>
Reply-To: officefile.skyharbor@gmail.com
To:

21 Nov at 19:38

Hello

My name is Mr Daniel Brown , I am the Director Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agent.

This is Very very ridiculous you are not answering back email i sent you regarding your funds delivery as Christmas is near approaching to the end of year 2019.

Since you have chosen not to celebrate Christmas with your funds what else can i say because of little fee pending to deliver to you any way we are not fighting or neither quarreling After going through this letter, call me

We are currently in Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, in Phoenix, Arizona for official inspection while I discovered An abandoned shipment via Diplomat with your name tagged on it, when I personally scanned it, it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box weighing approximately 65kg each.

On my assumption, each of the boxes will contain more than $5M or above in each on further investigation, I discovered that The consignment was abandoned due to wrong declaration of the content, also the Diplomat inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.

As it stands, I want to use my good office to process the document, and we join hands together pay the non-inspection fee on your behalf and deliver the boxes to your address by myself for mutual benefit,

You have been giving a last minutes opportunity to get your funds delivered if still interested or not.

Best Regards,

Mr Daniel Brown
Call or SMS: +1 602-598-2449
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.