Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

emailndi@yandex.com /// investmentconsultant@yandex.ru

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

emailndi@yandex.com /// investmentconsultant@yandex.ru

Unread postby lopecini » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:41 pm

I receive this today i wanna play a litle with them

Dear Friend

I write to you based on a request by an investor and his need for investment/funding in your country. My name is Mr Williams a financial consultant, I work with a reputable financial services firm.

My company most times represents the interests of very wealthy investors. Due to the sensitivity of the position they hold in their society and the unstable investment environment of their country, they evacuate majority of their funds into more stable

economies and developed nations where they can get good yield for their money.

I was recently approached by a Reserved Client, whom I had personally worked with a few years ago with a proposal. He requested an individual such as yourself, who will be willing to receive money on his behalf abroad, and put it to good use for a period not exceeding 6 years for a start.

The client has offered these terms:

1. 10% commission paid to me and my foreign partner of the total funds successfully evacuated. The funds in question is $38.7M USD.

2. The funds will be used by the foreign partner for six years as a loan without any interest. That is, you do not pay any interest on the money but you give the client 50% of all profits after tax that accrued from the use of the funds.

If these terms are agreeable to you, kindly let me know and I will provide you with all necessary information and procedures involved.also send to me your telephone numbers/Mobile number for easy communication through this email (investmentconsultant@yandex.ru)

Sincerely Yours,
Mr. Williams.
lopecini
Junior survivor

Re: emailndi@yandex.com /// investmentconsultant@yandex.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:50 pm

I receive this today i wanna play a litle with them

NOT a good idea. Never "Play with" scammers using real life info, or when you have a "Grudge against them."
Your father has been involved in many scams, and he still is not safe from them. Concentrate on him, not these scammers.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby lopecini » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:27 pm

i tell to i dont understand if he can explain better

MODEL SECURITIES LTD , LONDON UK
EMAIL: JOHNBECKLEY@MODELSECURITIES.COM
WHATSAPP NUMBER :+44 7405 774494
DIRECT LINE :+44 7418 478804

SIR,
We acknowledge receipt of your email of which the contents were keenly noted with thanks!
However, it is necessary that we go straight to clarify that we are willing, ready and able to provide your financial needs which the release shall be either as bank instrument or outright cash release as shall be specified in our terms and conditions. Is our business principles, we do not interfere with client’s project supervision/monitoring rather, we shall give an outright loan to the applicant to manage the funds with her discretion at 5% annual returns (ROI) for a specified period as may be agreed upon by Provider and the Borrower/Lessee.
The borrower/lessee shall provide to us, her valid identification document (ID), valid street address, the preferred collateral you wish to put in place and the executive summary/company profile for our perusal.

If we find your data satisfactory, a contract shall be drafted in the directions of the fund providers which you shall have the privilege to review and finally endorse your column and return it for counterpart endorsement with the fund provider.
we shall required more honest and sincerity from your side because the investment of the fund should be under your supervision and also the profit and tax paid should recorded and know by you only as we maybe too far from the investment fund.
Upon the reconfirmation of your details information our lawyer shall draft joint venture partnership agreement for our endorsement.
The fund manager shall detail you what is required to move the fund to your nominated bank account as soon as possible. Please endeavor to keep our communications confidential as much as possible and I hope to be recompensed when you have received your fund.
There are statutory fees required especially the registration of the lease/loan contract with Justice department of the United Kingdom which is the arbitration Country, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) wire authorization, signing/legal and insurance fees etc.

These conditions are for the security of the fund against money laundering and other related vices as required on approval of the grant by the fund providers.
The borrower/lessee shall meet the requirements clearly to circumvent any set back during and after the release of fund.
Thank you for your understanding as we looking forward doing great business with you in the nearest future.
Please promptly acknowledge receipt hereof!
Sincerely
Williams
lopecini
Junior survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:17 pm

lopecini,

Your account has been deactivated here. I did this as you do not follow directions of the staff.
I told you not to play with the scammers, yet you continued to play with them.
We do not tolerate victims of scammers playing with them, so you were deactivated.
If you still decide to "play with scammers," stay off of our forum and take your behavior elsewhere.

Enough is enough, and do not re-join the forum or you will be permanently deleted. :x :twisted:
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.