Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fundmanagersyaolees1@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fundmanagersyaolees1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:11 pm

China Merchant Bank

Yao Lee <fundmanagersyaolees1@yahoo.com>

18 Nov at 18:18

China Merchant Bank
Huaihai Zhong Lu, Shanghai, China.
For English: Attn: Mr. Yao Lee,

Attn: Unpaid Beneficiary,

What is holding the require fees untill this moment? Why are you not keeping your promise as you said?

What is the final date of making the payment this week? I have told you time without number that any money you pay still belong to you. If you are still interested to receive your online fund transfer. Get back to me. I don't like promise and fail.

Your information has reach us China Merchants Bank to enable us follow your online bank account with your name and information to enable you to transfer your fund out from the online bank account to any of your local bank account coordinates.

Thanks for Your Co-operation.

Yours Sincerely

Yao Lee
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: fundmanagersyaolees1@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:12 pm

Read my email well

Yao Lee <fundmanagersyaolees1@yahoo.com>

21 Nov at 17:27

China Merchant Bank
Huaihai Zhong Lu, Shanghai, China.
For English: Attn: Mr. Yao Lee,

Attn: online Beneficiary,

Why are you not keeping your promise as you said?

If you are still interested to receive your online fund transfer. Get back to me fast with the final date of making the payment? Do not miss this opportunity now. I have being trying my best for you to put smile in your face but you are not complying with me.

The china merchant bank board of directors told me that you are not serious over your online fund transfer that I should stop contacting you. I want to help you if you can help your self. It's your own benefit. As Xmas and end of the year is round the corner now you can make use of your online fund transfer. Goodluck.

For your information any money you pay now still remain your money into your online account. You will see the money you pay into your online account.

Thanks for Your Co-operation.

Yours Sincerely

Yao Lee
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.