Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davidnolan326@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

davidnolan326@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:29 pm

Return-Path: <davidnolan326@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 11:31:51 +0300
Subject: Please read this mail and get better understanding and it is divine directives
To: xxx

Please read this mail and get better understanding and it is divine directives

David Nolan

3:31 AM

Dear Beloved in Christ,

May the grace and peace of God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

I acknowledged your mail with gratitude and joy, I really appreciate
your effort and extreme measure which you have carried out for this
good work of humanity, may the Almighty God be your strength and
power.

After my praying and fasting concerning this project, I found your
profile in an Internet search while I was searching for an oriented
person, who can handle this Non profitable Project and you happen to
be the one.

Matthew 10:42

"And whoever gives one of these little ones even a cup of cold water
because he is a disciple, truly, I say to you, he will by no means
lose his reward.”

I`ll like you to put all efforts both financial and otherwise to make
sure the money gets to your disposal, so that the Non profitable
Project will began as instructed by God.

Once the money gets to you, use 70% out of the total sum for the Non
Profitable Project ( Hospital, Orphanage home, school, etc...) any of
this mentioned that might be suitable in country and remaining 30%
for yourself and your family, that`s will be your reward for obeying
the voice of God.

I have also advised my Bank to guide you legally till the money gets
to you, But before I'll put you in communication with my Bank, you
will have to assure me that once the money gets to you, you will not
use it for any selfish interest but rather for the non profitable
projects ( Charity Organization, Hospital, etc....) in which the money
is assign for, in order to help the less privileges to earn a proper
living.

So if you have agreed on my terms, get back to me so that I can
connect you with my Bank for a proper guidance to reach the funds for
the project.

NB: Due to my present health condition am not allowed to use phones, I
am only being allowed to use the Doctor's Desk top computer for this
donation project. So I might not be constant in communication.

I pray God will give you wisdom and understanding to carry out this
good work of humanity.

Remain Blessed.

Reverend Father David Nolan

Written from Hospital in Benin
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: davidnolan326@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:18 pm

davidnolan326@gmail.com

David Nolan

Nov 18, 2019, 10:16 AM

Dear Beloved in Christ,

May the grace and peace of God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Thanks xxx, well firstly i must be sincere to you and you
should not doubt any word given unto you from servant of God, i have
being into humanitarian duty for many years, travel from one country
to another now am aged and i trained many into this very field , you
are chosen and it is a must duty for you to serve many souls from your
end.

you will surely agree and accept this obligation when you pray and ask
for divine direction, upon your acceptance i will surrender all the
back up documents to you and i will appoint some one to assist you.

I pray God will give you wisdom and understanding to carry out this
good work of humanity.

Remain Blessed.

If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: davidnolan326@gmail.com gobar_kuta@aol.fr

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:23 pm

davidnolan326@gmail.com

God is our guidance and protector

David Nolan

8:48 AM

to me
Dear Beloved in Christ,

thanks for your assurance and keen to carry out this obligation with
all your heart. now without wasting much of your time you need to
contact Mr.Gobar , both of you will handle this project with one mind
and one accord. here is his info you go ahead and contact him for
further process of the project.

email : gobar_kuta@aol.fr , his whatsapp num +228 93 86 63 76.

Remain Blessed.

=

+22893866376
Number billable as mobile
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:17 pm

davidnolan326@gmail.com
David Nolan

3:18 AM (5 hours ago)

to me
Dear Beloved in Christ,

Doctor Victor, good morning to you and i believed and trusting my
Lord that you and your entire family wake in good health. i wanted to
find out how you have concluded with Mr Gobar, whom i refer you to
contact him and start the process with .

i did not hear from you for one or two days, also Mr Gobar told me
that he had never hear from you.

Remain Blessed.

SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

davidnolan773@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:17 pm

david nolan <davidnolan773@gmail.com>

5:56 AM (4 hours ago)

Dear beloved xxx,
Calvary greetings to you beloved.

I acknowledged your mail with gratitude and joy. I really appreciate your effort and extreme measure which you have carried out for this good work of humanity, may you receive the strength and power to perfect the goal.
Very sorry for my late reply. Actually, my health challenges got so severe that I had to flew back to the states but before leaving, I sent you a mail through the other of my email address but noticed that the message did not deliver. From henceforth, contact me only through this email because I won’t be checking the previous one anymore.

Here in the state, the doctor’s report is completely congruent to what i had earlier. There’s no doubt that I don’t have much time to stay on planet earth. I'm bound depart any moment and I need your prayers for my soul to rest in peace.
Thus, I want you to try as quickly as you can to get this fund from my account in Burkina Faso.

Actually, after my prayer concerning this project, I found your profile in an Internet search while I was searching for an oriented person, who can handle this Non profitable Project and you happen to be the one choosing by my spirit through casting of lots.
"And whoever gives one of these little ones even a cup of cold water because he is a disciple, truly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward.”

I`ll like you to put all efforts to make sure the money gets to your disposal, so that the Non profitable project could begin immediately because if I die without appointing a successor over the project, I fear that the management of Bank of Africa could sit on that money for their selfish interest while the poor are there getting poorer. Although I had personally spoken with the account officer about my intentions and he assured me that once I recommend a trustee to reclaim the fund, he shall assist the person.

Once the money gets to you, use 70% out of the total sum for the Non Profitable Project ( Hospital, Orphanage home, school, etc...) any of this mentioned that might be suitable in your country or any country of your choice and remaining 30% should be for yourself and your family, that will be your present reward for obeying the voice and I know that eternal rewards awaits you afterward.

After reading your response, I sent the account officer another mail today advising him to guide you legally till the money gets to you without any difficulties. In his response, he reassured me of his wiliness to assist you but before the bank will accept you as the appointed heir to the fund, I should draft a letter appointing and authorizing you as the sole heir to reclaim the fund on my behalf.
Thus, citing at the advice by the account manager, I want you to quickly forward the following data to enable me draft the official appointment letter:
Your full name
Your address
Your age
Direct mobile number
Occupation

Furthermore, kindly reassure me once more that when the money gets to you, you will not use it for any selfish interest but rather for the non-profitable projects ( Charity Organization, Hospital, etc....) in which the money is assign for, in order to help the less privileges to earn a proper living.

So, if you have agreed on my terms, get back to me with these details so that I can draft the letter and connect you with the bank for a proper guidance to reach the funds for the project.
NB: Due to my present health condition am not allowed to communicate long on phones, but if you wish to speak to me, you can call me on this number : +1 ( 970) 399 5211
I pray you receive wisdom and understanding to carry out this good work of humanity.
Remain Blessed.
=
+19703995211
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Delta, CO
Original network provider Commpartners, Llc - Co
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

davidnolan773@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:56 pm

CONTACT THE ACCOUNT OFFICER

david nolan
davidnolan773@gmail.com
Wed, Nov 27, 3:18 PM (20 hours ago)

Dear beloved ,

May you stay blessed.

Thank you for your response and willingness to help receive this fund and carry out the project. Remember, all I desire is someone that would sincerely invest at least 70% of this money wisely on humanitarian aid and 30% should be for you. It has been my plan to use it for this very purpose before this ailment attacked me; now I’m getting weaker day after day.

Please make sure you contact the account officer to help you release the money in your account. I have already drafted the appointment letter and sent to him, assuring him that you are to be trusted completely.

After sometimes, I receive a feedback from him saying I should direct you to contact him so that he will outline what’s required for the transfer to you. So, i want you to contact him with below info.

Bank Name: Bank of Africa

Contact person: MR. Marcel. Kinda

Email: boa.bankofafrica@financier.com

Phone: +226 669 624 56

Contact him now and always keep me updated with all communications you’ll be having with him.

This is the letter I want you to copy to the account officer:

Sir,

I was directed by Rev. David Nolan to contact you, forward my account details and reclaim his deposited fund in your bank. I was appointed to reclaim the fund and use it for humanitarian purpose because Rev. Nolan is seriously sick and could not carry out the intent for which the money was reserved. He however told me that he had informed you about me and had sent a letter of authorization to you in that regards.

Consequently, I will like your humble person to let me know what I must do and the information required from me to have this fund transferred into my bank account.

I hope my letter will be treated with imperative promptness & utmost faith.

Sincerely yours,

=
+22666962456
Burkina-Faso mobile number.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:30 pm

MORE ABOUT THE PROJECT
david nolan
davidnolan773@gmail.com
4:10 AM (6 hours ago)

to me
how are you doing i didn t hear from you again
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

boa.bankofafrica@financier.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:31 pm

IP: 197.239.80.64
ISP: Orange Burkina Faso
Organization: Orange Burkina Faso
Continent: Africa
State/Region: Kadiogo Province
City: Ouagadougou

Return-Path: <boa.bankofafrica@financier.com>
Received: from [197.239.80.64] ([197.239.80.64]) by web-mail.mail.com
(3c-app-mailcom-lxa05.server.lan [10.76.45.6]) (via HTTP); Mon, 9 Dec 2019 13:43:42 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-8448af3b-b8f9-4f78-86c7-0eb21fcdbcf4-1575895422149@3c-app-mailcom-lxa05>
From: "BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)" <boa.bankofafrica@financier.com>
To: xxx
Subject: BOA PAYMENT ADVICE
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary=kenitram-89ef66ab-5a32-41fd-92e8-1575982cd00f
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2019 13:43:42 +0100

BOA PAYMENT ADVICE

BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
Attachments
Dec 9, 2019, 7:43 AM (1 day ago)

Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from boa.bankofafrica@financier.com

Image result for Bank of Africa

770 AVENUE DE PRESIDENT ABOUBAKAR SOUNGOULE KWAME NK;
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO, WEST AFRICA.
BP 1319 /5689
Fax: +226 50 30 887
pone: +226 68 90 5587; 762 76 886
Email: info@bofa-bf.com

09/12/2019

Attn: xxx,

BOA PAYMENT ADVICE

Your electronic mail letter sent to this department over reclamation of unclaimed fund of Rev. Nolan David has been acknowledged and concealed.

Considering the nature of the account, and in relation to financial law governing this nation, some formalities must be undertaken before the fund could successfully be transferred into your account. Consequently, after a full survey on the subject matter, we discovered that the paper works on procurement of affidavit of claim and change of ownership of the account to your name through BOA legal department will cost you $3,750.

I sent a letter Rev. Nolan about this developments because it is compulsory that change of ownership of the account should be done before the transfer to avoid interception & confiscation during transfer but Nolan said he has willed all his money out and the few cash with him is just there to sustain him till when he would probably give up the ghost. Thus, he could not afford the cost.

At this juncture, I would advice you being the appointed heir to the fund to kindly produce this cost to enable our legal department complete the formalities that would ascertain successful fund remittance into your nominated bank account.

Secondly, you must provide a copy of your international passport to authenticate the facilitation of legal processes and change of ownership of the account.

Thirdly, fill and return the attached application form.

We are anticipating your prompt response with the needed fee, filled form and passport copy for expedition of further actions .

THANKS FOR BANKING WITH US

FAITHFULLY YOURS,

MR. MARCEL KINDA

ASST. DIRECTOR

B.O.A-REMITTANCE DEPT.
The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Bank of Africa and/or its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from a disclosure under applicable law.
If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Bank of Africa shall not be liable for any mails sent without due authorization or through unauthorized access.
If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail and notify us immediately at info@bofa-bf.com.
Attachments
BOA APPLICATION FORM 18.jpg
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:36 pm

BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)

2:18 PM (14 minutes ago)

Images are not displayed. Display images below - Always display images from boa.bankofafrica@financier.com

Image result for Bank of Africa

BP 1319 /5689

10/12/2019

Attn: xxx,

BOA PAYMENT ADVICE

You’re expected to fill the form completely with your account details. It should be an active account wherein you desired to have the fund credited.

Secondly, I cannot submit this half-filled form to the appropriate authorities concerned for approval. The filling is unacceptable.

Thirdly, if you aren’t comfortable sending a scan copy of your International Passport, you may alternatively send a photo shot of your person and Passport Number.

Finally, the legal processes shall be handled by the BOA legal department. Thus, as soon as you complete the form filling and forward to us alongside your passport number and snap shot, your payment files will be articulated and forwarded to the various departments concerned for approval; subsequently, the legal practitioner shall send their firm’s account to you for the payment of $3,750.00.

FAITHFULLY YOURS,

MR. MARCEL KINDA

ASST. DIRECTOR

B.O.A-REMITTANCE DEPT.
The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Bank of Africa and/or its Customer and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from a disclosure under applicable law.
If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Bank of Africa shall not be liable for any mails sent without due authorization or through unauthorized access.
If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail and notify us immediately at info@bofa-bf.com.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:27 pm

unnamed2.jpg
unnamed2.jpg (7.29 KiB) Viewed 6874 times

BP 1319 /5689

26/12/2019

Attn: Mr. xxx,

We wish you a Merry Christmas & prosperous New Year in advance.

FAITHFULLY YOURS,

MR. MARCEL KINDA

ASST. DIRECTOR

B.O.A-REMITTANCE DEPT.
=

+2265030887
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location Ouagadougou
Original network provider Office National de Telecommunications (Onatel)
+22668905587
+22676276886
Number billable as mobile
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider Celtel Burkina Faso S.A.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.