Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

angela-gasmann@t-online.de

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

angela-gasmann@t-online.de

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:37 pm

FROM THE OFFICE OF PRESIDESK

angela-gasmann@t-online.de <angela-gasmann@t-online.de>
Reply-To: "bmuhammadu12@gmail.com" <bmuhammadu12@gmail.com>
To:

16 Nov at 10:16

ATTENTION :Sir/Madam
GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI,RTD.,GCFR.
This is to bring to your notice that i have approved your payment of
$32 million and you are advise to call me now on 234:8135609149 so
that i will release your fund to you today

Reconfirm your telephone number too or call me on +2348135609149

CONGRATULATION IN ADVANCE

Yours sincerely,

NOTE :Please you are advise to stop any further dealing any other person or
group of person because they are just taking advantage of you

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: angela-gasmann@t-online.de

Unread postby Wayne » Fri May 21, 2021 3:04 pm

Strictly To Beneficiary

Mr.John Lee David <bmuhammadu12@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jleedavid@hsbc-onlineservices.com

Bcc:

Fri, 21 May at 00:01

Hello,

The management of HSBC bank Hong Kong posted me to our branch here in the state at Washington DC to occupy an office due to the new reform and retirement of some old staff. While sorting out some files in the office I get to realize that there are some huge amount of money that has been in our bank for some couple of years and has no ownership.

I contacted you because I want you to claim the fund and I am ready to support you to get all the documents needed. And we will make all documents in your name as the original owner of the fund and after the fund is being released to you, me and you will share the money equal. I contacted you because me as an insider.
it is not possible for me to claim the fund because the management will feel it is because I know everything about the fund that's why I am claiming to be the owner of the fund which is not fair. This is the most reason why I contacted you because this is like a breakthrough for you and l to automatically change our life overnight through this wonderful opportunity. I just want you to be honest to me and follow my instructions as I have trust you to share this wonderful opportunity you and I promise you that your whole entire life will change for good.

The details of the fund will be disclosed to you once you reply, Give me a number to call you.

Mr.John Lee David
Email: jleedavid@hsbc-onlineservices.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: hsbc-onlineservices.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 21, 2021 3:20 pm

The fraudulent domain name hsbc-onlineservices.com was a spoof of HSBC Bank and is now suspended.

From the domain name registration:

Domain Name: HSBC-ONLINESERVICES.COM
Updated Date: 2021-05-21
Creation Date: 2021-05-11
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2022-05-11
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Domain Status: clientHold
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: ken uwa
Registrant Street: no 15 orlu road amakohia
Registrant City: Owerri
Registrant State/Province: Imc
Registrant Postal Code: 460232
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.8058459909
Registrant Email: chuxmd1012@hotmail.com

The same fraudster operated also deptoftreasury.us - spoofing the United States Department of the Treasury (no longer active), dieseltechniic.com - spoofing Diesel Technic Group (no longer active), kamescapitalintl.com - spoofing Kames Capital (no longer active) and militarydepartment.us - spoofing the U.S. Department of Defense ( active fraudulent domain name used only for the email address).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.