Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barr.gary.miller@interia.pl

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barr.gary.miller@interia.pl

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:11 pm

RE: IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION.

Barr. Gary Miller <barr.gary.miller@interia.pl>
Reply-To: <gmiller488@outlook.com>

15 Nov at 16:19

Good Day.

We wish to notify you again that you were listed as beneficiary to the total sum US$9 of Million only in the intent of the deceased. On my
first email I mentioned about my late client whose relatives I cannot get in touch with. But both of you have the same last name so it will be very easy to front you as his official next of kin. I am compelled to do this because I would not want the finance house to push my clients funds into their treasury as unclaimed inheritance.

We contacted you because you bear the Last name with our Late Client and therefore can present you as the Beneficiary to the inheritance
since there is no written WILL or Bequest. O u r legal services aim to provide our private clients with a complete service. We are happy
to set-up all modalities and administer Trusts,carry out the administration of estates. All the papers will be processed in your acceptance of this Transaction.

Note that you are to furnishing me with the requested information's below immediately:

(1)Full names.

(2)Contact address.

(3)Telephone and fax numbers.

(4)Location.

If you are interested do let me know so that I can give you Comprehensive details on what we are to do. Waiting for your response.

Yours faithfully,

Barr. Gary Miller
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.