Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kabiru.ahmed79@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kabiru.ahmed79@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:58 pm

ATTN: HONORABLE CONTRACTOR .

kabiru ahmed <kabiru.ahmed79@yahoo.com>

15 Nov at 09:00

ATTN: HONORABLE CONTRACTOR .

RE: LONG OVER DUE CONTRACT PAYMENT TRANSFER ADVISE IN YOUR FAVOR

Dear Sir,

I am KABIRU AHMED ,works with NNPC and i was instructed by the Hon Minister of Finance to find out before the end of this month, Why your contract/ claim of your part payment of $8.9 Million fund have not been credited to your account.

However their are two men who came from your country to claim this fund on your behalf and the reason given to us that you are the one sent them that you are terminal sick they provide account of Union Bank of Switzerland for the payment to be made .

Kindly reconfirm your banking particulars to us to know if you are the one that sent them, kindly send in your telephone,fax numbers,together with your bank particulars and your full name for us to check with the one in our file.

Yours faithfully,
KABIRU AHMED .
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: kabiru.ahmed79@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:44 pm

Contract payment Business Proposal in your favor .

kabiru ahmed <kabiru.ahmed79@yahoo.com>

19 Feb at 14:10

Dear Friend.

I assume you and your family are in good health My name is Dr Kabiru Ahmed, work with the NNPC. there is a contract payment business Proposal that is going on in your favor but their is two people who came from your country to claim your payment and they said that you sent them to claim the payment on your behalf and if not so hasten up to furnish us with your full personal data to avoid wrong transfer and you shall be compensating me with a reasonable amount from your total contract sum of (8.9 million united states dollars )immediately you received your outstanding contract payment from our paying bank .

Yours Faithfully,
Dr Kabiru Ahmed .
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.