Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

obrid07@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

obrid07@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:57 pm

Attn:Beneficiary

Ahmed Ibrahim Lawan <obrid07@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: lawanahmedibrahim87@gmail.com

15 Nov at 08:43

The President of Nigeria MUHAMMADU BUHARI and SENATORS have agree to compensate all the foreign investors that has business with Nigerians or the other but didn't receive their fund,they have decide to compensate the person with sum one million seven hundred thousand united states dollars if you are one of the victim get back to us with your full information to show that you are the rightful person.

President of the Senate
Ahmed Ibrahim Lawan
Email:lawanahmedibrahim87@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: obrid07@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:59 am

Stanley Joel <obrid07@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: stanleyjoel34@outlook.com

19 Dec at 16:19

Dear Sir

I am a junior staff at the UN liaison office here in Spain in conjunction with World Bank to foreseeing all transaction from all European Regions. I bring to your immediate notice and urgent attention that the present United Nations and the European Union have finally approved your payment.

A woman by name Mrs. Janet White came to our office with an application letter stating that you are DEAD and that you have instructed her to be the beneficiary also that you told her to act as your Next of Kin to receive your payment in her account. We are writing to know if this is true, if you at any time gave this woman the power of attorney to represent you also if you are aware that your payment of $7,320,000.00 Dollars ( Seven Million Three Hundred and Twenty Thousand United States Dollars ) will be transferred to the below account:

Bank of America,
2201 C St. NW, Washington, D.C. 20520
ABA Number: 114000653
Account Number: 4746363838
Account Name: JANET WHITE
Account officer's Phone number: 202-624-4750

If you are not aware of the above, do immediately reconfirm your correct banking details so that funds can be transferred to your account without any further delay as we have instructed our paying bank to effect transfer to the above account if we do not hear from you till the next four banking days from the day this message was sent.

I wish to inform you that this approved amount has been processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from the record in my file, the approved amount for immediate transfer is $7,320,000.00 Dollars ( Seven Million Three Hundred and Twenty Thousand United States Dollars ). With due respect sir, do reconfirm the below details to avoid paying your Contract/Inheritance payment to a wrong account or beneficiary. Note that this payment is ready to be made into your account as soon as you confirm to us that you did not send this woman and reconfirm the below details.

1) Your Full Name and Full Address (2) Phone, Fax and Mobile (3) Occupation: (4) Bank Name and Address (5) Bank Account Number, Swift Code etc where funds will be transferred to.

As soon as this information is received, your payment will be made in cash payment or KTT wire transferred or ATM / MASTER CARD to your bank account directly from Paying Bank and a copy of payment slips sent to you for immediate confirmation through your bank.

Do help us serve you better by responding to this message immediately.

Regards,
Stanley Joel
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: obrid07@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:12 am

Aros Alvaro <obrid07@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: arosalvaro@outlook.com

Wed, 15 Apr at 22:46

Following the recent World Standing order over Corona Virus (COVID-19)PANDEMIC and its effect on World Economy, The World Bank in conjunction With the UN and China Mobile have approved a stimulus package for your company.

Note that you have been chosen as one of the beneficiaries of this special compensation package.

Kindly re-confirm if this information is still correct for your payment.

568 Warsaw Street
Hitchcock,
UK

The Amount to be paid to you is 1.5 million Dollars

As soon you confirm the above information, the money will be transferred to you through the JP MORGAN CHASE PRIVATE.
Kindly send me sms or call on this number +1 458 207 4903

Waiting for your urgent responds

Yours Sincerely,

Aros Alvaro
Payment officer.
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.