Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dolfins@cyberia.net.lb

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

dolfins@cyberia.net.lb

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:51 pm

DEAR BENEFICIARY

Rami Al-Khal <dolfins@cyberia.net.lb>

15 Nov at 02:27

Please forgive the manner in which I have contacted you , it is due to my urgent need of a foreign beneficiary but before I proceed I will like to introduce myself to you since I can not be able to see you face to face at first. My Name is Candiga Da Silva I am a citizen of Angola but i am currently staying inside the United Nations Bujumburam Refugee Camp in the Republic of Ghana.

I inherited a gold bar consignment box worth 25 kilograms with quality of 25 karats gold bars from my late grandfather a reputable gold merchant who died as a result of bullet injury he sustained during the recent xenophobia attack in South Africa but the gold bar consignment box and cash worth $10.1 million USA Dollars is currently with a diplomatic officer in your country and I need your kind trust for claim as my beneficiary.

I am hereby pleading for your kind assistant to be my foreign beneficiary so that the consignment boxes can be claimed and delivered to you for the sole purpose of selling the gold bars and investing the money on my behalf into any profitable investment of your choice in your country for your assistant to help me, I will give you 25% as a compensation payment for your help and the remaining 75% will be for me which you will invest and manage on my behalf in your country.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation upon interest, kindly reply to: dasilvacandiga.72@gmail.com

Yours Truly,
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.