Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

edywatts@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

edywatts@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:48 am

COMPENSATION

EDWARD WATTS <edywatts@gmail.com>
Bcc:

14 Nov at 13:30

ATTN: THE BENEFICIARY

Dear Sir / Madam

My name is Mr Edward Watts I work with presidential Task force on Contract matters / outstanding payment . This to bring to your attention after our investigation we discovered that your contract fund was not paid to you since over the years amount Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($10.5 Million) and also we discovered that there is set of individuals who claim to be officials of the Government just to collect your money used for their family and yet still collecting money from one document and the other just to defraud you. Therefore, the President Federal Government of Nigeria (President Mohammad Buhari) has approved the above mentioned fund for immediate release to you

So if you're still need these fund kindly reconfirm your current address include your direct phone number to receive the fund with out delay. Call OR Text : +2347069439132

I am looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

MR EDWARD WATSS
{PRESIDENTIAL TASK FORCE ON CONTRACT MATTERS} .
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: edywatts@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:21 pm

IMF

EDWARD WATTS <edywatts@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Tue, 25 Feb at 00:57

IMF
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND.
Regional Office Central/Eastern Europe
21 Hark -wood Valley, London WEI ERT
United Kingdom

RE- UNPAID FUNDS RELEASE INFO....

Office Of Mr Edward Watts

Hello,

We are here to let you know that your inheritance FUNDS worth $28 million has been Assigned by the authority of the IMF , to be paid to you at the BANK OF MONTREAL CANADA, you are to be there in CANADA within next few days to Sign out the funds release CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS at the bank,
Further contact details of the Account Manager who is the person you will communicate with at that bank shall be given to you once you respond.
As it is, there are no more BENEFICIARY NONE APPEARANCE WIRE TRANSFER, each concerned beneficiary should meet with the bankers at the point of payment one on one to complete the WIRE TRANSFER PROCESS. .
This is the message you have been waiting for
We expect your due response message which should come along with your current address ./ phone number / personal id card

Thanks
Mr Mr Edward Watts.
Chief Coordinating officer
IMF London Annex Office..
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

edywatts072@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:47 pm

Dear Sir/ Madam

My name is Edward Watts . I work with the united nation in Washington Dc office address 1775 K St NW #500, Washington, DC 20006, USA as a store keeper there was a lot consignment box abandoned by a diplomat during custom check and after my findings I discovered that one of the consignment is yours Please can you reconfirm your details before we can discuss on next action to complete the delivery . So if you have been expecting shipment from Europe Or Africa / Asia and not yet received Call me Text : 206 206- 258 8226 for more details .

Thank you

Mr Edward Watts
(UN STORE KEEPER )

Header:

Received: from 10.197.32.76
Return-Path: <edywatts@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.167.42]
Reply-To: edywatts072@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2022 03:36:34 +0100
Message-ID: <CAPG-+K82dChLxEF-RaOAoC9BOh62u1noVro2dnvjLC7K+Q2KHg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Information about your consignment box

Phone: +12062588226
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Seattle, WA
Original network provider* Comcast Phone Of Washington Oregon, Llc - Wa
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.