Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

davidchatchai003@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:52 pm

Next of kin scam from a friend:

Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2019
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Linkedin

In regards to my proposal, can I send it via this email?

Header:

Return-Path: <davidchatchai003@gmail.com>
Received: from mta01-dc01.cm.synaq.com (LHLO mta01-dc01.cm.synaq.com)
(10.1.5.107) by store374-dc01.cm.synaq.com with LMTP; Wed, 13 Nov 2019
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019
Subject: Linkedin

I would start by saying thanks for your response..How is your family doing? I hope ok. My proposal is very important to me so please I want you to take the content of this mail very seriously. All I want is an honest business transaction between us. First of all, I will start by introducing myself. My name is David Chatchai, I am a citizen of Japan. I am currently working with Nat West Bank Uk. I have been working here for more than 17 years and I have a good working record with my bank.

I am also the personal accountant to Engineer Vincent , a foreign contractor who has an investment account with my bank with a huge sum of money in it.My late client was a chemical consultant contractor with Royal Dutch until he died in a fatal car accident while at France on sabbatical with his entire family. The accident unfortunately took the lives of the family members comprising of himself, his wife and two kids in the summer of 2007 may their soul rest in perfect peace. He banked with us here at Nat West Bank, UK and had a very huge sum of money in his account which has still yet not been claimed by anybody as there was no living will in place when he died. The amount of money involved here is about 9,649,400 (nine million, six hundred and forty nine thousand Pounds.) in account with indefinite interest. Since the death of my client; my bank and I have made several inquiries to his embassy to locate any of his extended family members or relatives but this has proven unsuccessful. I came to know about you in my search for a person who shares the same last name as my late client.

I saw your profile on linkedin which I picked you as I feel it would not have been the last wishes of my late client for his whole life work to be transferred to a government (Es cheat) he had always complained of their unfavorable public monetary policies, taxes and so on while he was alive. My bank has issued me several notices to provide the next of kin or the account risk been es cheat within the next 10 official working days. The last notice for claim came to my desk last week.I am contacting you to assist me in repatriating the funds left behind before they are declared unserviceable by my bank. I am seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin of my late client since you share and bear the same last name. As such, the proceeds of the account can be paid to you as soon as you contact my bank and apply for the funds to be released to you as the next of kin. If we can be of one accord, I see no reason why we would not succeed. We both have to act swiftly on this matter in other to beat the deadline es cheat date. Please get back to me immediately for us to proceed.

I propose that upon successful completion of this deal, we will split the proceeds 50:50 ratio.I am after the success of this transaction with your full co-operation. All I require is your honesty and full co-operation to enable us see this cool deal go through.I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from breaching UK laws. I want to also inform you that I am a very religious person and I cannot tell a lie because of my strong believes; I would expect the same from you. I will attach my international Passport ID in my next mail for authenticity so we have equal ground to trust each other.If you are interested in my proposal I will send you more information directing you on further procedure on how we can claim the money in the account successfully. If this proposal is alright by you then kindly get back to me by only e-mail for confidential reasons. The content of this mail should be treated with utmost confidentiality and a quick response from you will be highly appreciated. However, if you are not interested in this proposal, please accept my apologies for sending you the message and kindly delete message, I promised that you will never hear from me. I anticipate your co-operation.

Thanks you for your time and do have a great day.

Regards,
David Chatchai.

Header:

Return-Path: <davidchatchai003@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019
Subject: Re: Linkedin
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:33 am

Thanks for your response, for your information this transaction is 100% legit and there is no risk involved as I am the personal accountant to Late Engineer (Vincent ) anything I say concerning this will be followed by the bank Executives. However, before we can proceed further, I want you to assure me that you will be honest during the transaction and as soon as the funds is transferred to you we can meet in person and share money peacefully. You should understand that this transaction can be successful if we work together and as soon as I give you all legal procedure you will receive the funds from my bank, so I really need your assurance before we shall proceed.

I am totally very serious about this arrangement process as such I would want you to take this serious too. My personal instinct directed me to contact you and I just hope it was not a wrong thing to do I shall direct you on the process of the claim; we shall start by sending a formal application to this effect. I will send you the text for the claims and transfer application to this effect. Thereafter, the bank will request of you the relevant back up documents to your claim and application according to the demand of our probate law for transfer of funds. Once you have provided the Bank with their demands, they would now be under legal obligation to transfer the funds to bank account provided by you. As part of the procedure of the claims, the documents that will be required from you will have to be acquired through legal procedures as the application of claim will be complimented with a legal award we shall have to seek from our law Court here. Be assured that the procedures to be adopted in effecting the transfer in your favor will be official and legal which will protect us from any breach of the law.

Note: High confidentiality is required at all times. Do not tell anyone about this because, it might be unsafe for both of us. It would be safer for us to communicate by email for now because my cell line and all other Staffs in my bank are tapped and monitored. I hope you see reason with my decision on us talking by mail for now. As soon as the money has been transferred to your account, I will look for a country of our choice where we can see in person and subsequently share the funds in the ratio as discussed earlier.

Above all, I personally count on God to facilitate our plan and understanding, to produce not just success but also peaceful sharing of the funds at the end of the day and a wealthy family business relationship between us. I also pray for establishment of cordial relationship between us, God being our helper. As soon as I hear from you and receive your assurance, I will send you the Text of Application for you to contact my bank for the release of the funds in the account of (Vincent ) to your account as his next of Kin ( ). I would advice that you follow all the steps , and procedures which I will give so that we can get to the end of this transaction quickly. I have attached a copy of my international passport for Authenticity and trust and i would advise you to do the same so we could proceed.

I await your response.

Regards,
David Chatchai.
Attachments area

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:34 pm

Thank for your response, Kindly provide me with a copy of your passport let u proceed to the nest step.

David.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:13 pm

Any any copy of your identity asap.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:25 pm

We dont have time for this, I want our Funds out of the bank before friday this week.

I am sending you the text of application format for you to contact the bank with, for funds release. I would play my part here when your application is referred to me; that is, approving you as the next of Kin to the account of Vincent . Please do not forget that when money has been transferred to you, the distribution of funds should be as we agreed. Find attachment the text of application for you to contact my bank immediately for the rightful claim of fund. Do not discuss or mention about me in your mails or application, as this might affect this transaction immensely and result to me losing my job. It is against my bank policy for me to give you such classified information; I hope you understand my worries?

We have to do things precisely and wisely to aid the success of this deal; avoiding any sort of long term consequences. I am of high integrity if you get to know me as my friends here already do; I would not spoil my good name or anybody's name I am associated with for anything. I have planned this deal well for more than a year now so I am very positive that I know what I am doing and I request that you have faith in me to make this come true. Contact the General Ledger Department of my bank at the e mail address stated below; inform them of your application for speedy release of funds to you. Contact GLD with completed application via email. The email address is: NatWestBank_GLD@accountant.com

Download and fill the blank spaces in the text of application format (as attached); then send the completed soft copy as email to the general ledger department via e-mail (OR) print, fill/signed text of application then send to same.

Note: Huge transfers of money are investigated both here and abroad but you do not have to worry yourself about this as my bank will notify the receiving account (bank) of the detail of funds. Funds will be legally yours when process is completed then this certificate (proof of fund) will serve us a great purpose, insuring easy and secured transfer. This certificate will be verified on a bank to bank basis serving as source, proof and origin of funds, also further serving as anti-terrorism and anti laundry legal approvals. My bank will provide you with this certificate when you request for it but do not make this request now. I will tell you when to request for this certificate and enlighten you on how it is used. Feel free to ask me any question. Funds should get to us on or before Friday next week.

Remember, time is of the essence now because the es-cheat date is getting closer and closer by the day. Act swiftly and always give me updates quick.

Regards,
David Chatchai.

Text from the attached PDF file.

To: 15 London St Norwich, Norfolk NR2 1HX United Kingdom
Email: NatWestBank_GLD@accountant.com
APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF AN ACCOUNT BELONGING TO LATE ENGINEER VINCENT
hereby apply for the release of an account belonging to the late Engineer Vincent with reference account number N/P. He was a dear family member of ours we lost untimely in 2007. Find my particulars as listed below:
FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
DATE OF BIRTH:
MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER:
I am the available next of kin and heirs apparent of the late Engineer Vincent our beloved relative died without a valid will or testament in place, as such; I do not have document to proof this fact.With your full compliance, I request that the reference account be released to me as his next of kin immediately. I also request for all details and information about the reference account.Treat this application with utmost urgency and leniency. I would await a favorable reply.
Sincerely yours
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

NatWestBank_GLD@accountant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:52 pm

ATTN:

Fill and return the application form.

Sincerely,
Mr. Mark Highfield.
Head Of General Legal Department
15 London St Norwich, Norfolk NR2 1HX United Kingdom
Phone +44 121 695 9238
Lost or Stolen Cards (24hour): +44 (0) 142 370 0545 (from overseas)
Website https:/ /personal.natwest.com/personal/ways-to-bank/online-banking.html
SWIFT Code: NWBKGB2L.

Header:
Return-Path: <NatWestBank_GLD@accountant.com>
Received: from [41.144.84.53] ([41.144.84.53]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan [10.76.45.7]) (via HTTP);
Tue, 19 Nov 2019
From: National Westminster Bank Plc <NatWestBank_GLD@accountant.com>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Contact My Bank

Orig IP: 41.144.84.53 | Orig ISP: Telkom-internet | City: Johannesburg | Country: South Africa

Phone +441216959238
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)

Lost or Stolen Cards (24hour): +441423700545
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* BT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:19 pm

ATTN:

I await your details. Eg. Full Name, DBO, Occupation, home address, cell number.

Sincerely,
Mr. Mark Highfield.
Phone +44 121 695 9238
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:42 pm

ATTN:

Details verified. Kindly provide your Bank details and include your Bank phone number.

Sincerely,
Mr. Mark Highfield.
Phone +44 121 695 9238
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:34 pm

ATTN: ,

Your Transfer Fee is 2500 GBP. Note: Funds cannot be deduced from the account as it is insured. Your Funds will be transferred to your Chase Bank account as soon as your transfer fee is received.

Sincerely,
Mr. Mark Highfield.
Phone +44 121 695 9238

From the attached PDF file:

11-11-2019
5 Market Place Wymondham, NR18 OYY Norwich
United Kingdom
Email: NatWestBank_GLD@accountant.com
Reference Number: 151558. Registered in England No: 6293472

To:

Below is the valid statement of Mr. account. This account is currently valid.

If you have any enquiries or questions about this statement, email me.

Sincerely,

Mr. Ben Charlie.
Account Exec. , Nat West.

# Re: STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT (SUMMARY)

ACCOUNT NAME: Engr. Vincent
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 00165487668
ACCOUNT TYPE: Fixed & Current, Transit Account
ADDRESS: 18 Manchester St London, W1U, 7BG
D.O.B: 15th May, 1947 (Security)

Opened Account May 6th 1996
Deposits: +8,250,000
Total ATM Withdrawal-N/A
VISA Check Card Purchases: +20,345
Interest: +1,840,315. 13
Total Credits: +7,399,400.50
Other Credits: +499,840
Total Debits: -393, 039. 12
Other Debits: -82,934
Other fee:::- 728
Charges & service fees -39,002
Current Balance: +9,649,555

ACCOUNT SUMMARY

I confirm herein that this account is a current account and all figures are in pounds; the fixed deposit of £8,250,000 made an interest of +£ 1,840,315 between 13th of May, 2002 to 25th of July, 2013 at 2.13% APY ( 135 months of deposit). Royal Dutch Shell made payments of +£ 11,859.58 monthly as royalties to this account, amounting to +£ 1,399,400.50. Also confirming herein that a life assurance package of +£ 499,840 GBP was paid to this account on September 10th of 2008 as life insurance settlement. The total amount in account is £ 11,989,555.00.

ATTN: ,

I will provide you with Bank details when you request for it.

Your Transfer fee is needed asap.

Sincerely,
Mr. Mark Highfield.
Phone +44 121 695 9238
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:35 pm

ATTN:

I am in receipt of your email, See below for Bank details.

Bank Name: Natwest Bank
Account Name: E O A.
Sort Code: 51-61-14
Account Number: 7106XXXX
BIC: NWBKGB2L
IBAN: GB49NWBK5161147106XXXX

Forward your proof of payment as soon as payment is done.

Note: Your Transfer fee is 2500 GBP.

Sincerely,
Mr. Mark Highfield.
Phone +44 121 695 9238

ATTN:

I await your proof of payment.

Sincerely,
Mr. Mark Highfield.
Phone +44 121 695 9238
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.