Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

royalcapitalfunds@aol.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

royalcapitalfunds@aol.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:21 pm

Return-Path: <info@jetfish.cz>
Subject: INVESTMENT / LOAN FUNDING YOUR PROJECT
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 13:43:49 -0800
Reply-To: royalcapitalfunds@aol.com

Dear Sir,
A business loan as capital for a new business is available , are you interested? An opportunity avails itself now, as a retired banker, now consulting for Investors.

'Does this require a fundamental problem (FUNDING?

I work for the interest of some private general partners that require high profile projects.

Can we partner with you in sourcing good projects owners like refinery, mining industry, heavy steel projects or manufacturing sector etc., that are in need of funding and can work with us in investment of amount up to $500m USD to $1Billion USD.

Also, a fee: 1% is paid to anyone who introduces project owner for finance. and we are ready to fund any project up to 5B {Five Billion In tranches}.

If you can then kindly make available the investors executive summary plus project type and amount needed for project /investment to enable me provide you details and procedures.

I look forward to your cooperation.

Regards,

Nobert Kesse
Marketing Dept
Phone / whatsapp +905537195921
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.