Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

tracy.gentilucci@gmail.com

Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:14 pm

Your Compensation Payment!!!

Tracy Gentilucci <tracy.gentilucci@gmail.com>
To:

12 Nov at 14:13

Attention

Dear Beneficiary ,

I am Mrs tracy.gentilucci , I am a US citizen, 58 years Old. I reside here in Parker City, Indiana. My residential address is as follows. 10740 West State Road 32, Parker City, Indiana 47368. I am one of those that executed a Compensation in Nigeria, many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $25,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail. So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Mr Dave Victor, who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake. He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $3,500,000.00 Moreover, Mr Dave Victor, showed me the full information of those that are yet receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiary, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people,they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr Dave Victor You have to contact him direct on this information below.

DAVE VICTOR COMPENSATION HOUSE
Contact Name: Mr Dave Victor
Email : davevict2017@gmail.com
Tel : Tel: +2349030664565
Office Address: 101, Awolowo Way,Victoria High land Lagos Nigeria.

You really have to stop dealing with those people that is contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid was just $200, take note of that. Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr Dave Victor so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank You and Be Blessed.

Mrs tracy.gentilucci.
Post a reply