Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 4

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scam emails from my account part 4

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:27 pm

Massage from your beloved one
mariam.yak.justin13@msn.com
Reply-To: mariam.jaden.yak@voila.fr
X-Originating-IP: [212.52.159.73]

Massage from your beloved one

Let me first introduce myself to you, I am a citizen of Sudan but currently staying in Burkina Faso. My name is Princess Mariam Justin Yak, 24 years old originated from Sudan. I got your E-mail address/profile through my internet search from your country national chamber of commerce when I was searching for a good and trust worthy person who will be my friend and I believe that it is better we get to know each other better and trust each other because I believe any good relationship will only last if it is built on truth and real love.

My father Dr. Justin Yak Arop was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr. Justin Yak and my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Friday May 02, 2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7380412.stm

After the burial of my father, my uncles conspired and sold my father’s properties to a Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me.

On a faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin. I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that I can start a better life and take care of myself.

On my arrival, the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money is release to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me.

More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle has threatened to assassinate me. The amount is $8.4 Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to yourself.

Sincerely yours,
Princess Mariam Justin Yak
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 3

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:32 pm

The fund will hit your account within 48hrs
smith.james759@yahoo.com

Diplomatic/Foreign Debt Reconciliation Panel
1st Floor, NDIC Building, Plot 447, 448 Construction Avenue,
Central Business District,
Ikeja-LagosNigeria.
Office of the Chairman
(Mr.Smith James)
E-mail: smith.james759@yahoo.com

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is Mr. Smith James chairman (DFDRP). I know you must be surprised at this development, but I chose to tell you the truth because of my sincere wish to treat every man, as I would expect to be treated.

After thorough investigation on your payment file as directed by the presidency, I discovered that it would take a long process for your money to be released due to some irregularities detected in your file. During our investigation, we found out that you have spent so much money in trying to realize your payment, which did not even reflect in your file, but I have an offer, which will at least help your financial stand until you receive your payment. This offer is an amount from federal government diplomatic compensation program. It is a total sum of us$10,500.000. (Ten million, five hundred thousand United States dollars only), which will be shared between you and I in the ratio of 50%-50%.

This amount is not from your total payment sum or has anything related to your payment, rather I was instructed by the president to give a final clearance to some listed diplomats who supported him during the last election for their endorsement of the whole electoral processing for a token of appreciation. I am offering you this because I have seen that your fund will not be released on time until all the anomalies are rectified.

The only thing needed for these US$10.5 million to be transferred into your account under 48 hours is follows;

A BANK ACCOUNT DETAIL, WHICH WILL BE NEEDED TO NORMALIZE THE ACCOUNT IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE AS A DIPLOMATIC ACCOUNT.

Information requires as follows:

1) YOUR FULL NAME:
2) ADDRESS, CITY, STATE AND COUNTRY:
3) PHONE, FAX AND MOBILE:
4) COMPANY NAME (IF ANY) POSITION AND ADDRESS:
5) BANK ACCOUNT NO:
BANK NAME:
ROUTING NO:
SWIFT CODE:
BANK ADDRESS
6) PROFESSION, AGE AND MARITAL STATUS:
7) COPY OF YOUR INT'L PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE:

For your information, this is not a contract or inheritance payment. Therefore there will be no bureaucracy or misfortune.

Please note that if you are willing to make this deal with me, you should contact me immediately on this E-mail address: smith.james759@yahoo.com and furnishing me with your account information. Also be informed that this transaction will take us just 72 hours to accomplish.

Yours truly,
Mr. Smith James (chairman)
E-mail: smith.james759@yahoo.com
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:40 pm

ATTN;
info@mail.com
Reply-To: cds.gh1@hotmail.com
Received: from 197.251.148.195

ATTENTION:

I am Lieutenant General Peter A. Blay (Chief of the Defense Staff (Ghana).
I am mailing you in respect, of the present development going on here in
my country GHANA.

I decided to contact you, after much investigation which was carried out
by the Bureau of National Investigation (BNI) and the Ghana Police
Service, to make sure our country is free of these fraudulent
activities,which is going on here in Africa and for our country to bear a
good name.

The Airport Authority detected some trunk boxes after been scanned the
authorities detected that the boxes contains funds on your name and email
that has been tempered on, they were been smuggled into the country by
foreign Personnel who were on transit from London.

These men were trying to enter the country with the trunk boxes, when the
airport authority detected that these boxes contains, some huge amount of
United State Dollars. After much investigation we found out that these men
were among those men, spoiling the good name of Africa.

They opened up to us that, they actually work with a Lotto company before
their dismissal and used the opportunity to perpetuate their crimes, they
told us that the funds inside the boxes was won by you, but now they
planned to turn back on you and decided to take the money all to
themselves out of the country.We later found out on the investigation that
was carried that, these men are truly members of a well established
organization to act on their criminal activities.

As I write you this mail now, the three(3) men that were caught are now in
the custody of the Ghana Police Service over here in our country
Ghana,while we are trying to track the others left, because they have
proved to us that they belong to one organization.

That is why we have to reach you by your mail address and name that was
tagged the boxes, so we can make the arrangement on the transfer of the
funds to your designation.

Your urgent response will be very much appreciated as soon as you have
received this email.

Thank you for your kind attention, for us to make sure our beloved country
Ghana, bears a good name.

Please in your reply include your
A: FULL NAMES
B: ADDRESS
C: DIRECT CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
D: SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ANY RELEVANT
IDENTIFICATION PASSPORT.

As this information will be required, by the authorities in Ghana to draft
the new change of ownership in your name as the rightful owner of the
funds in our custody and also to verify the information given to us
because the documentations covering the boxes have been tampered on.

Regards,
General Peter A. Blay
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:42 pm

INEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE.
mr_baboucarr57@msn.com
Reply-To: aladuna3@yahoo.fr
X-Originating-IP: [212.52.159.74]

INEED YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE.

Good Day Friend

How are you and your family? I hope fine, it’s just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for your assistance. I am a banker by profession in west Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank.

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($11.6 million) of one of our bank clients who died in crash since seven years ago and none of his family member or relation has come for the claim, and now the bank is planning how to confiscate the fund since no one has come for the claim. Please I need your honest and humanity to execute this transaction under your kind control for the benefit of our both families.

Hence, I am inviting you for this deal I will offer you 40% of the amount mentioned above as my patina and the rest will be for me, please if you are sure that you are capable to handle this transaction and you are ready to assist me to execute this business with honest, the further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail, have a great day.

For more clarification reply me back and please note that the claims is 100% risk free.

Tanks.

Mr Baboucarr Aladuna.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:44 pm

I have arrived with your consignment
monday@diplomats.com

Dear.Friend,
I’m Diplomat Monday Adams . I have been trying to reach you on your telefax number but it was not going through only, i just want to inform you about my successful arrival in your International Airport , United States country with your One Consignment Box worth $Five Million United States Dollars which I have been instructed by MR.SMITH LEE OF NIGERIA P.F.T UNDER CBN to deliver to you the because it was scan here but what cover it up is because of other original documents i have here with me. and inside the consignment it was package from lee.

The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the Fund is no way related with Drug nor Fraud Money, I have presented the papers to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here in the airport is a Delivery Yellow Tag Paper Certificate which is not placed on the Conignemnt Box, one of the Airport Authority Customs Agent has advise that we get the Delivery Yellow Tag Paper Certificate so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful to avoid further delay. I try to reason with them and they stated that the Delivery Yellow Tag Paper Certificate will cost us just $380 Dollars only to get the Delivery Yellow Tag Paper Certificate placed on the Box. before they can release your consignment to me.

Please try and reach me on my International Roaming Number in your country (7163815116) or via email: monday@diplomats.com as I cannot afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of in Italy. Incase you want i can accompany you to your Bank were you will deposit the fund successfully when i arrive with the consignments. I have more vital paper with me but I can only present you the hard copy when I reach your house as that it’s the Diplomatic rules, such as authorization to delivery. and i don't have access to any money here from your consignment it was saeled and loucked up.

You can direct the Tag Fee through western union to our Head Office lawyer as they will obtain it and forwards copies of it to me here at the Air-port and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to any foreign countries authority.

GET BACK TO ME WITH THE YELLOW TAG FEE IN MY EMAIL NOW:

Receiver's Name:
City: Lagos
Amount: $380 US Dollars
Text Question:.....For
Answer:...... Trust
Sender Name:
Money Transfer Control Number (Mtcn):

You can reached me via E-mail: [information-( monday@diplomats.com )

YOURS IN SERVICE"

Mr. Monday Adams
Diplomatic Agent
Courier Company
You can reach me now with this phone contact
( 7163815116 )and its mandatary that i will affect this delivery today,
Wayne

Re: Scam emails from my account part 4

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:08 am

Apostolic Greetings !!!
mrsvivianpaul2@yahoo.cn
Received: from [41.202.95.6]

Apostolic Greetings !!!

Dearest One In Christ,

May the peace of the almighty Father be with you as read this message, as it is obvious, that this message will meet you with great surprise.

I am Mrs. Vivian Paul. I am married to Late Mr. Emmanuel Paul who was a competent business man here in Cote D'Ivoire, for nine good years before he died.We were married for many years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only Eight days. Before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $( 2.7 Million )USD Two million Seven hundred thousand in a Truck Box as a Family Valuable in a Finance Security Company here in Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire capital. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or a God fearing person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church or a God fearing Person that will use this fund for orphanages, hospitals, schools, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavor that the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth"... I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my late husband's relatives are not Christians and I don't want my late husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers, I really want it to be to the Glory of God and the service to humanity.I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way.

This is why I am taking this decision.I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace".I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives are around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply in acceptance of working with me in the kingdom of God, I shall give you the contact of the security company here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another church or a God fearing person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply.

Remain blessed in the Lord.
Your's Sister In Christ,
Mrs. Vivian Paul.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:35 pm

DHL delivery status
ClaudiaLemertavyau@dhl.com
Received: from unknown (172.32.7.12)

Dear xxxxxx, hereby we notify you that delivery at your destination, tracking ID #406132, has FAILED due to an address discrepancy. To claim your package please print out the attached document and contact DHL US support

Feel free to contact us with further questions.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:37 pm

TSUNAMI DISASTER IN INDONESIA. Call For More Information
tiba52@msn.com
Reply-To: toure_ibrahim20@sify.com
X-Originating-IP: [41.203.226.21]

Greetings !!!

Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as a surprise and may offend your personality for contacting you without your prior consent and writing through this channel.I got your contact from the proffesional data base found in the internet Yahoo tourist search.When i was searching for a foreign reliable partner.I assured of your capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity.

After series of prayers/fasting.i was divinely directed to contact you among other names found in the data base Yahoo tourist search.I believe that God has a way of helping who is in need.

I am Toure Ibrahim ,the Head of file Department in African development bank (ADB).

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of $15 million U.S.A dollars ( fifteen million U.S.A dollars) . In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with all his family in the Asia Earth Quake Disaster (TSUNAMI DISASTER IN INDONESIA/INDIA http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2004/tsunami.disaster/ .All of his Family lost there lives in the Disaster. Since then I have made several inquiries to his Country embassy to locate any of his client's extended Relatives, this has proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died along side with him at the TSUNAMI DISASTER IN INDONESIA/INDIA leaving nobody behind for the claim. It is therefore upon this discovery that I and one official in my department now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don’t want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after five (5) years, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner, and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. We agree that 40% of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account,and 60% would be for me and my woman colleague. That means ($6 million) six million dollars for you,and ($9 million) nine million dollars for me and my partner.There after i will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please consider my official positions, reputation and integrity, especially, the opportunities in the business itself, it is very necessary that all due care be taken so that we do not miss the opportunity due to carelessness.

You are therefore expected and advised to display high degree of maturity, responsibility and understanding in handling this information. I will give you all the details in my next mail when you have indicated your interest and commitment to work with me. Always remember that this is the highest confidence and trust any person can repose on the other, especially when it is considered that we did not know ourselves

I hope you will honor me too.

I will come over to join you in your Country for disbursement when the funds hit your account. More so for an effective and easy communication I will advice that you furnish me with your telephone and fax number.Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

You should call me on this number +226-7853 0001,immediately as soon as you receive this letter. Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Your’s faithfully,

TOURE IBRAHIM.
FROM (ADB) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.
GOD BLESSINGS,PROTECTIONS AND GUIDIANCE TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

(FILL THIS FORM BELLOW PLEASE AND RESEND IT TO ME).

1) Your Full Name.............................
2) Your Age.......................................
3) Marital Status................................
4) Your Cell Phone Number…………..
5) Your Fax Number……………….....
6) Your Country………………..............
7) Your Occupation............................
8) Sex................................................
9) Your Religion.................................
10) Your Private E-mail Adress...........

POST SCRITUM:You have to keep everything secret as to enable the transfer to move very smoothly in to the account you will prove to the bank.As you finished reading this letter call me immediately so that we discuss very well over this
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:38 pm

MR.PAUL DOUGLAS............Open And Read Your Mail
salvador6766@aol.com

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
TELEX / COMPUTER DEPARTMENT
TINUBU SQUARE
ABUJA - NIGERIA

DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS MR. PAUL DOUGLAS OF TELEX/COMPUTER DEPARTMENT OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

I AM SENDING THIS PRIVATE EMAIL BASED ON THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE TRANSACTION. PLEASE, I WILL LIKE TO ADVISE IF AFTER GOING THROUGH MY
PROPOSAL AND YOU DO NOT ACCEPT IT, KINDLY KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. AS OF
THIS MOMENT, I AM STILL IN SERVICE WITH CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).AND I WILL NOT BY ANY MEANS LIKE TO LOSE MY JOB,IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED.

I HAVE PUT IN OVER 23 YEARS IN THIS BANK BUT I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.THIS IS JUST MY OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE SURE THAT I GIVE MY CHILDREN A DECENT TRAINING SINCE MY GOVERNMENT WHICH IS CORRUPT HAS REFUSED TO TAKE CARE OF ITS RESPONSIBILITY.INFACT I AM SICK AND TIRED OF EVERYTHING HERE I NEED TO GET OUT.I FOUND OUT THAT YOU ALMOST MET ALL THE STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS IN RESPECT OF YOUR PAYMENT.PLEASE BE EQUALLY ADVISED THAT NO SECURITY COMPANY IN AFRICA CAN HANDLE YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT/INHERITANCE FUND WITH ANY BANK WITHOUT THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT OF INTEREST GROUP IN THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA THAT IS SUPPOSED TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND WITH THE APPROVAL OF CENTRAL BANK.A LOT OF PEOPLE IS INTERESTED IN YOUR PAYMENT AND THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU RECEIVE EMAILS AND PHONE CALLS FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE EVERYDAY.THEIR WHOLE GAME PLAN IS TO FRUSTRATE YOU IN ORDER FOR YOU TO ABANDON THE CONTRACT PAYMENT AND THEN,THEY WILL BE COMFORTABLE AND FREE ENOUGH TO TRANSFER THE CONTRACT FUNDS INTO THEIR OVERSEAS ACCOUNT.

THEIR AIM AND TARGET IS NOT THE MONEY YOU ARE GIVING THEM BUT TO FRUSTRATE YOU.HENCE,YOU HAVE LOST TRUST ON WHOM TO BELIEVE TO BE GENUINE.I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THIS MAY LAST FOR YEARS,YET NOTHING HAPPENS.TO SUM IT UP, I WISH TO ASSURE YOU THAT WITH MY POSITION HERE IN THE TELEX DEPARTMENT,I CAN ACCOMPLISH THIS UNDER FIVE WORKING DAYS.BUT WE HAVE TO REACH AN AGREEMENT.FIRST OF ALL,YOU HAVE TO LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WILL GIVE ME AT THE CONSUMMATION OF THIS DEAL.

KINDLY GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.

REGARDS,

MR.PAUL DOUGLAS
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:40 pm

VERY VERY URGENT
yacoubafgh1@msn.com
Received: from p8 ([212.52.146.215])
Reply-To: yacouba_issa@blumail.org

MR.YACOUBA ISSA
OUAGOUDOUGOU,
BURKINA FASO
REPLY TO:
yacouba_issa@blumail.org

Dear Sir,

RE: TRANSFER OF (US$22m)Twenty Two Million United States Dollars Only)

We want to transfer to overseas the sum of (US$22m)Twenty Two Million United States Dollars Only)from a Prime Bank in Africa.

I would like to ask you to quietly look for a reliable and honest person whowill be capable and fit to provide either an existing bank account or to set upa new Bank a/c immediately to receive this money, even an empty a/c can serveas far as it can receive money.

I am
MR.YACOUBA ISSA an accountant and personal confidant to Dr.Ravindra F.Shah who died together with his wife Dr.Mrs. Manjula Parikh-Shah in a planecrash on the 1st Oct. 2003on their way to attend wedding in Boston.

Dr. Ravindra F. Shah, is an American, a physician and industrialist, he diedwithout having any beneficiary to his assets including his account here in Burkina Fasowhich he opened in the year 2000 as his personal savings for the purpose ofexpansion and developement of his company before his untimely death in 2003.

The amount involved is (US$22m)Twenty Two Million United States Dollars Only)no other person knows about this account.

I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approvedto a local person here, without valid international foreign passport, but canonly be approved to any foreigner with valid international passport or driverslicense and foreign a/c because the money is in US Dollars and the former ownerof the a/c Mr.Ravindra F. Shah is aforeigner too, and as such the money canonly be approved into a foreign a/c.

I need your full co-operationto make this work fine because the management isready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information ofthis account, which I will give to you, upon your positive response and once Iam convinced that you are capable and will meet up with the inheritanceprocedures.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the totalamount,60% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses both parties mighthave incurred during the process of transferring.

You should observe utmost CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECRECY in this transaction, andrest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of usbecause I will require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

I look forward to your prompt response.please REPLY:TO:
yacouba_issa@blumail.org
Sincerely,

MR.YACOUBA ISSA
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.