Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scam emails from my account part 4

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: Scam emails from my account part 4

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Your contract/inheritance fund
Subject: Your contract/inheritance fund
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 48:ajasaa.php
Reply-To: noiweala@9.cn

From the Office of the Minister of Finance
(Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala)
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Attention: BENEFICIARY,

This Letter is authoritatively directed by the recent reshuffling of some Cabinets by the Presidency of the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) and the recent changes of fuel Subsidy in the country. This is the new finance minister of Federal Republic of Nigeria, Sir according to the file I have on my desk now, it is informing me that you have received your fund and yet I have received another application/notification of your demand to the Federal Government of Nigeria to pay you your contract/inheritance fund.

Can you immediately explain to me what is happening, if I wait for your response within four days and did not receive any email from you, I will definitely delete your information in the system with this ministry.

Best Regards,
Hon. Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,
Minister of Finance,
Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Your $850,000 Compensation

My Dear Friend,

YOUR COMPENSATION

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the cooperation of a new partner from Australia who is an international businessman. Presently I'm in Australia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary, his contact is:

Name: Mr. Francis Ijeh
Address: Lagos, Nigeria.
Email: fijeh3@hotmail.com

Ask him to send you the International Bank Draft of total sum of $850.000.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my secretary, Francis Ijeh and instruct him where to send the amount to you. Kindly reconfirm your address to him and do provide him with the sum of $200 only for the courier of the draft as I forgot to drop it with him. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my secretary on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr. Francis Ijeh and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Regards,
Dr. Lambert Mann
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Greetings
Received: from [41.203.230.92] by web125802.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 17 Jun 2012 11:58:46 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.6 YahooMailWebService/0.8.118.349524
Message-ID: <1339959526.14743.YahooMailClassic@web125802.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 11:58:46 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: kevinskerton@postafiok.hu

Greetings,

I am reaching out to you in respect of an investment opportunity in your country as well as i seek your services in a private and confidential matter. I am (Auditing and Accounting Section Manager) here in our bank.

On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a Balance worth of Seven million united state dollars Sterling (US$7,000.000.00). I write to seek your indulgence and assistance in transferring this fund to your country through legal means and i happened to be the deceased accounts officer.

My proposition is for you to stand-in as the next of kin to the Depositor. As stated above, he died without making a" WILL". I shall be able to employ the services of an attorney to arrange the transfer of rights and privileges of the deceased to you and to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your choice in your country for investment. At the conclusion of this transaction, you will be given 30% of the total amount, 70% will be for me and my Bank colleagues who will help make this business a success. Do note that your identity or country of origin does not matter. I will give you more information upon your response.

If this proposal is acceptable to you, kindly email your following information to me:

A.Your Full Name And Age.
B. Private telephone.
C. Identification/Occupation.

I humbly look forward to your soonest response.

Yours Faithfully,
Regards,
Mr.kevin Skerton
My 24hours téléphone Number +226 76852754
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:24 am

[No Subject]
Received: from 93.174.95.123
(SquirrelMail authenticated user momiefolie-mangasdijon)
by webmail.momiefolie.com with HTTP;
Sat, 16 Jun 2012 17:38:31 +0100 (BST)
Message-ID: <54714.93.174.95.123.1339864711.squirrel@webmail.momiefolie.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 17:38:31 +0100 (BST)
Subject:
Reply-To: haminamin02@yahoo.com.hk

Grüße an Sie.

Lieber Freund,

Mein Name ist Herr Hamin Amin eine Bank Niederlassungsleiter. Nach
mehreren offiziellen
Anfragen von ausländischen
Handel Büro unserer Kammern für Handel und Industrie, habe ich beschlossen,
Kontaktieren Sie für Hilfe.

Ich würde gerne in Ihrem Land durch Ihre Hilfe zu übertragen. ICH
haben Sie die Summe der (US$ 6,800,000.00)
möchte ich in Ihr Konto übertragen und investieren Sie in Ihre
Land, wenn möglich.

Ich habe dieses Geld (US$ 6,800,000.00) aus meiner Filiale Büro Überschuß
Gewinn
für das Geschäftsjahr 2007. Ich wähle Sie, weil
Ich kann nicht direkt beteiligt, denn ich noch mit der Bank arbeite, ich
hoffe
Sie können meine Situation zu verstehen und unterstützen
mich zu erhalten und dieses Geld richtig zu investieren, da dies meine
einzige Hoffnung ist. Sie
40 % des gesamten Fonds wird als Kommission erhalten werden.
Ihre sympathische Zusammenarbeit während 60 % werden für mich.

Wenn Sie dieses Angebot annehmen, bitte antworten.

Grüße,

Herr Hamin Amin.

........................................................................................................

Greetings to you.

Dear friend,

My name is Mr. Hamin Amin a branch bank manager. After several official
enquiries from the foreign
trade office of our Chambers of Commerce and Industry, I decided to
contact you directly for assistance.

I am interested to transfer in your country through your assistance. I
have the sum of (US$6,800,000.00)
which I would like to transfer into your account and invest in your
country if possible.

I made this money (US$6,800,000.00) out of my branch office excess profit
for the 2007 fiscal year. I choose you because
I cannot be directly involved for I am still working with the bank, I hope
you can understand my situation and assist
me to receive and invest this money properly as this is my only hope. You
will get 40% of the total fund as commission
for your sympathetic co-operation while 60% will be for me.

If you accept this offer, please respond.

Regards,

Mr. Hamin Amin.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:27 am

HURRY UP AND COMPLY IMMEDIATELY !!
Received: from User ([74.195.92.165]) by refineclinic.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 18 Jun 2012 06:55:22 +1000
Reply-To: <gov.drzetiakhtaraziz@live.com>
From: "DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ"<gov.drzetiakhtaraziz@live.com>

Hello sir,

ATTENTION:

We don not have much time left in this Transaction and you delaying the completion of this Transaction by not complying with my honest instructions, what is exactly going on? I have to assure you fully that you are working with the right Office that will safely get your ATM Card to you and that Office is my office and we must surely get your ATM Card to you against all odds because we have done that for so many People that came back thanking us and also buying GIFTS for us for a job well done and be assured that we will do the same for if only you can be able to trust and believe in me and make that Payment to us.

Just try and comply with my instructions quickly so that we can be able to get documents together and then activate your card officiallly before sending the card to you in your country and believe me you will receive it within 4 hours because your card is ready to be collected by you the beneficiary.

NOTE: REMEMBER THAT THIS MANDATE GIVEN TO US FOR COMPLETING THIS PROJECT IS FAST APPROACHING AND WE WANTED THIS TRANSACTION TO GET COMPLETED QUICKLY SO THAT YOU CAN BE ABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD BEFORE THEN AND CELEBRATE YOUR FINANCIAL RICHNESS IN A GRAND AND WONDERFUL STYLE WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

You are to immediately complying with my instructions in sending the activation and dispatching fee because that was what we are going to use for completing your job and immediately after activation of your card it would be dispatch to you officially via DHL courier service which the tracking number would be given to you to track the arrival time of the card to your doorstep.

Please try and understand the fact that this business involved a lot of money and you cannot not just verify it on internet, rather than come down yourself and see things for yourself, because a lots of internet hackers are calling over the same fund and they might divert the fund on the phone and change your true beneficiary status, so for this purpose we don’t allow such verification via internet or telephone rather come down yourself and lets sort this out or go ahead and make the payment officially as demanded and you will receive the card and make transfers out from the cards without any trouble in future. You must trust me because I am a woman of honor.

Thanks for your understanding,

Regards,

Mrs. Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz

The Governor,

Bank Negara Malaysia

Note: Please call me once you receive this email on Tel: +1(315) 567 4409
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:56 am

Capital Project Funding
X-Originating-IP: [41.85.161.2]
Authentication-Results: mta1248.mail.bf1.yahoo.com from=yahoo.co.uk; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=yahoo.co.uk; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO coolre4926.com) (41.85.161.2)
by mta1248.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sun, 17 Jun 2012 21:54:17 -0700
From: "Khudoshin Igor Anatolyevich" <khudoshinigoranatolyevich@yahoo.co.uk>

Dear Sir / Madam,

We specialize in working with dynamic companies/individuals in need of capital. Our function is one of introduction. Via a network of contacts developed over 15 years in the investment business, we provide introductions to investors with an interest in supporting high potential projects and businesses.

Our investors are active in a wide range of businesses, and have the flexibility to work with you in developing bespoke financing solutions that are tailored to meet your individual needs. Options can range from straightforward loan contracts to structured options involving letters of credit, bank guarantees, MTN, or other instruments.

We are direct to providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Energy, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kinds of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer.

We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

The procedure is very simple; the instrument will be reserved on Euro clear to be verified by your bank, after verification, Payment is effected in favor of the provider.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC/MTN)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 5M MIN and Eur 20B MAX (Twenty Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: Top 25 Prime Banks.
4. Age: One Year, One Month
5. Price: 10% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Instrument is to be delivered to the Beneficiary for verification via Euroclear Screen. Verification must be through client's bankers.
7. Instrument is issued on the client's company or personal names as per the copy of the color scan international passport or full company documents.
8. Instrument is to be delivered within 8 banking days.

Pls Note; We can facilitate a Lease BG. Price is 6% of face value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.

Thanks as we expect immediate reply from you.

Sincerely Yours,
Khudoshin Igor Anatolyevich (Consultant)
Tel: +447092846891
Fax: +447092846892
Wayne

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.