Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mawuenaraouf@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mawuenaraouf@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:42 pm

Email out of the blue:

Return-Path: <mawuenaraouf@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2019 22:42:02 +0000
Subject: Urgent Update

mawuena raouf <mawuenaraouf@gmail.com>

Thu, Nov 7, 5:42 PM

Greetings xxx,
i'm barrister mawuena raouf. am contacting you in regards to your name, your response is urgently needed. thank you.

mawuena raouf mawuenaraouf@gmail.com

Fri, Nov 8, 1:02 PM

Hello xxx,
Thank you for your swift response.I'm barrister Mawuena Raouf from the Republic of Togo i was among the few

privileged to go through your profile and was fully convinced that you're a man of high esteem and worthy of

emulation. Straight to the point, xxxx am contacting you in regards to my client Mr Elias N. xxx who is late for 4 years now. Mr Elias was an industrious and smart business man who was solely based in importation of

leather and fabrics that saturated Lome market the capital city of Togo. Mr Elias has a reasonable amount of money

in "Atlantic Bank Togo" A friend of mine working in the bank contacted me saying if no one claims it according to

the financial law governing the financial institution in the Republic of Togo the money will be confiscated, you

might be wondering why you. yes it's you xxx because i have gone through your profile considering the fact

you bear the same last name 'xxx' it might be more easier to claim with my contacts here in Togo also with

your achievements in life i also believe that you will be a trust worthy partner. Here are some points i want you

to know xxx 1)there is no funds to pay for the process of this. 2)if we're able to complete this deal which

we will, the percentage is (50/50%).i'm not a greedy partner but someone who always delivers at any given time.
xxx thank you once again for your time and understanding i believe you will not disappoint me after

this deal, i'm patiently anticipating your good response. Thank you.

Yours Truely

Mawuena Raouf
Barrister
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: mawuenaraouf@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:08 pm

Mawuena Raouf mawuenaraouf@gmail.com

mawuena raouf

Nov 11, 2019, 6:19 AM (1 day ago)

Dear xxx,
Thank you for your response and detailed email.first of all i know it will be very difficult to accept this offer but i assure you that it is risk free and you will never regret this deal there is no form of trace because Mr xxx was a foreigner based in Lome city the capital of Togo. xxx one thing you should know is that the deceased Mr Elias N. xxx was my client and i know i can go lengths to provide every legal evidential documents to back it up, once i process them i can send the original copies to you to access or you can travel down to Lome Togo to see for yourself. if we fail to claim this money Bank will confiscate it, it will be unprofessional to me because of my inability to claim the said money and Mr xxx was one of my best clients. covert the said amount from 'Cfa' to 'Dollar' is over $2.1 million, xxxx it will be very sad to let this money go to the wrong hands my reasons are firstly Mr xxx was not just a client to me but a family we have history together he so much confided in with with some of his personal life secondly i have a daughter who is diagnose with coronary Artery Disease(CAD) in Lome Togo here, you see why we need to claim this money because i know you too have your own personal problems you want to solve. xxx please take your time and carefully examine this like i told you we will share it 50/50%. I'll be patiently waiting for your positive response. Thank you
Yours Truely
Barrister Mawuena Raouf
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:01 pm

mawuenaraouf@gmail.com

mawuena raouf

Nov 12, 2019, 5:50 PM (14 hours ago)

Dear xxx,
Thank you for your response, please permit me to bring to your awareness once again that am a license Attorney in Lome Togo, i was with my client when he opened his bank account here so who ever i present to the bank as his 'next of kin' they will accept because am backing it up with evidential legal documents, xxx you already have xxx as your last name so that name covers every thing, leave the worry for me. i have some of the personal documents of my late client like death certificate, Bank statement of account, copy of his passport i will forward some copies to you and also attach a copy of my law license for your review so xxx the only way we can keep the money from the wrong hands is to co-operate fast and do the needful. I hope am able to answer your questions. Waiting for your good response thank you.
Yours Truely
Barrister Mawuena Raouf
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:07 pm

Risk Free? Yes.
mawuena raouf

1:31 PM

Dear xxx,

Happy Sunday. I hope all is well with you?
I have been with my daughter at the hospital because I am all in one for her, both her Father and Mother to my daughter. My wife died during her childbirth and I have been the only one taking care of my daughter from childbirth and until this her teenage age.

I have applied for the death certificate of my late client (Mr. Elias N. xxx) at the National Population Commission of Togo on Friday, and I will be going to obtain the original copy that'll be signed and authorize directly from "The Registrar General's Department" of the National Population Commission.

I hope you remembered in one of my previous emails, I told you, I have a friend of mine working in "Atlantic Bank Togo", and her name is (Mrs. Zinabou Touré) is the account officer of my late client, and that is why she was able to give me the vital information that the financial law governing the financial institution in the Republic of Togo will confiscate the money deposited by my late client.

I also discussed with the Insider (Mrs. Zinabou Touré) on Friday and she agreed to provide me the "Statement of Account" of my late client, so I'll be sending 4 legal documents to you tomorrow evening.

Note: (Mrs. Zinabou Touré) believe I have found the real distance relative of my late client and she's happy to help me, and after we have completed the transaction, we are going to compensate her with 2 %. I will bring 1% and you'll bring 1 %.

I want to address a line from the last message you sent to me: And I will think about it if all is in order. Let me address you: I know you know more about the banking system and for me as the personal attorney of my late client to introduce you to the bank as the distant relative of my late client, the bank will have no other option than to believe me because I have been at the same bank "Atlantic Bank Togo" with my late client more than 200 times. You already have the same surname, "xxx" and I will provide the legal documents and we have the account officer of my late client. What else will give you doubt and fear? I know why I used the "Sure Word "Risk-Free" and come to think of it' I am an attorney and this is my country Togo. If there will be any delay or setbacks in this transaction I will not partake even though I have a sick daughter that needs serious medical attention because I can't risk my life for "Money" and who will take care of my daughter? I love my daughter and I can do anything just to save her life but risking my life is not one of them because I believe miracle still exists.

My duty as an attorney is to provide evidence that will come to light and you bearing the surname "xxx" and with the legal documents are the pieces of evidence that'll lead us to success.

I know in my heart you are a man of integrity just like you didn't become successful by living an honest life and we all know honesty and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that's probably the biggest key to success.

It's cost me 560,000 CFA and it's estimated at ($850) to obtain the death certificate of my late client (Mr. Elias N. xxx) at the National Population Commission of Togo.

Once we agreed to proceed for the claim of the funds' I will send you Application for Claim Money Form for your filling and with your valid Passport and the certified copy of the Death Certificate of my late client and with the Affidavit of Claim, as the Legal Beneficiary and the Change of Ownership.

These are the documents Affidavit of Claim and Change of Ownership will bear your Name and you as the legal beneficiary and these documents will be used to finalize the Inheritance claim and these documents will be obtained from the "Supreme Court of Togo" and after I have obtained these document I'll present the original copies of these documents such as the: Death Certificate of (Mr. Elias N. xxx), Affidavit of Claim, Change of Ownership and Application for Claim Money Form, your valid Passport to the bank and I'll submit the photocopies to the bank and I will also mail the photocopies for your viewing and I will send you the original copies of these documents: Death Certificate of (Mr. Elias N. xxx), Affidavit of Claim, Change of Ownership to your home address for your receiving and safekeeping and I will use my own finances when sending you these original copies of the listed documents through FedEx for your receiving at your resident home address.

The Affidavit of Claim, Change of Ownership will authorize you as the beneficiary to inherit the funds and once we submit all documents to the bank, the bank will proceed for our Inheritance. If you allow me to do my best job as your attorney and follow my legal advice we'll complete this Inheritance before 2 weeks' time.

The Death Certificate, Bank statement of account, copy of passport and also my Law License are the documents I will be sent to you tomorrow for your official viewing once I have the total completed documents.

I hope you understand, that the original documents are what I will send to you to receive and the documents are: Death Certificate of (Mr. Elias N. xxx), Affidavit of Claim, Change of Ownership.

I will appreciate your joint financial support when I will apply for the Affidavit of Claim, Change of Ownership at "Supreme Court of Togo" and please put it into consideration and that's why we'll be sharing 50%-50%.

I want you to send your direct mobile number so I can be able to reach you on phone and if you are on WhatsApp it'll be easy for us to communication whenever I have an Important update as your attorney to share with you.

I will be waiting for your prompt response.
Best Regards
Barrister Mawuena Raouf
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:11 pm

mawuenaraouf@gmail.com

mawuena raouf

6:12 AM (2 hours ago)

Dear xxx,

How are you? I know you are expecting my mail. I had to be at the hospital because my daughter's health became seriously critical and my attention as a Father was needed yesterday at the hospital. I stayed at the hospital all through the day. This year have been a hard year for me, I have used all my financial saving for my daughter medical both on her drug and hospital bills. It's been 6 months now I had any court cases because there is a lot on my mind and I am going through a lot emotionally. I know you'll understand what I am talking about because might also be a Father like me.

I just called (Mrs. Zinabou Touré) on phone and she has the copy of the Statement of account of (Mr. Elias N. xxx) with her and I will meetup with her after she closed from work because I can't go to the bank to obtain the Statement of account from her, so I will wait for her and obtain from her at evening and I'll attach it you for your viewing.

Right now, I want to travel to the next city to obtain the death certificate of my late client (Mr. Elias N. xxx) at the National Population Commission of Togo. I told you I applied for it last week on Friday, and I was supposed to obtain it yesterday but I was in the hospital beside my daughter. I will be going today to obtain the original copy that'll be signed and authorize directly from "The Registrar General's Department" of the National Population Commission.

NOTE: I want to clarify a line in your previous message so you can have a clear understanding so we won't have any misunderstanding because success is all about prefect understanding. You wrote in your previous message: Please send me the Death Certificate of (Mr. Elias N. xxx), Affidavit of Claim, Change of Ownership. This is my clarification: The only documents I am sending to you for your official view are Death Certificate, Bank statement of account, copy of passport and also my Law License.

The other documents you requested Affidavit of Claim, Change of Ownership will be obtained from the "Supreme Court of Togo" and I wrote in my previous message that I will appreciate your joint financial support when I will apply for the Affidavit of Claim, Change of Ownership at "Supreme Court of Togo" and please put it into consideration and that's why we'll be sharing 50%-50%.

I also wrote I will send you the original copies of the Death Certificate of (Mr. Elias N. xxx), Affidavit of Claim, Change of Ownership to your home address for your receiving and safekeeping and I will use my own finances when sending you these original document copies through FedEx for your receiving at your resident home address. I hope you now have a more clear understanding?

I asked for your number phone and since we are now friends and trustworthy partners, I believe it's necessary we have each other phone number for communication.
Best Regards
I will be waiting for your prompt response.
Best Regards
Barrister Mawuena Raouf
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:42 pm

mawuena raouf
mawuenaraouf@gmail.com
Attachments
6:52 AM (2 hours ago)

to me
Greetings xxx,
I am just reading your email right now because I am just coming out of the hospital. I actually thought you will be sending your phone number and after reading your message I became confused by what you wrote: I do have my limitations, and one of them is my speech. You see, I cannot speak. I don't know what to say because such a transaction of this magnitude needs communication both on Email and Phone. I have to give you the benefit of doubt so we can proceed into legal participation for the claim. I want to ask you do you use Whatsapp? It's also easier for communication by writing. If you use a WhatsApp you can send me your WhatsApp number and bear it in mind, I won't call you because you cannot speak.

I will be attaching the listed documents (1) Death Certificate Of My Late Client, (2) My Attorney License, (3) Statement of Account Of My Late Client , (4) My Personal Passport. There is good news, My late client has Interest on the deposited funds and the total amount is now $2.7 Million USD for us to claim, and this made me realize why the bank top executives want to confiscate the funds.

Our next move is to contact the bank for the claim of the funds, and before we contact the bank we need to apply for the Affidavit of Claim, Change of Ownership at the "Supreme Court of Togo" using the Claim Application Form I will send for you to fill out and return with a scanned copy of your Passport. Once we obtain these documents Affidavit of Claim, Change of Ownership. it'll be so easy for us at the bank to claim these funds. I will first show the Bank the original copies of these documents for their viewing before submitting the photocopies to the bank with your filled out Claim Application Form. Please, Remeber I will be sending the original copies of the Affidavit of Claim, Change of Ownership, Death Certificate to you for your receiving.

Review the documents and get back to me Asap so I can send you the Claim Application Form for your filling and we have no time to waste because the year is moving fast and we need to complete the transaction before we enter the first week of next Month.

I will wait for a positive response from you and help pray for my daughter.
Yours Truly Mawuena Raouf
Attachments
My Personal Passport.jpg
Statement of Account.jpg
Attorney License.jpg
Death Certificate.jpg
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:06 pm

mawuena raouf
mawuenaraouf@gmail.com
Attachments
5:14 AM

Dear xxx,
I apologize for my late response as a result of me staying close to my daughter in her sick bed in the hospital when she needed me most you know as all she has now i need to always be there for her giving her my whole time and support, i just left her because she is recuperating, you know this transaction is very important to me because i will still offset my daughter's hospital bill through here and your assistance too will go a long way.The 'CLAIM APPLICATION FORM' is ready so endeavor to fill every information carefully and accurately if possible send it back today with attached copy of your passport so i can forward to 'BANK ATLANTIC' with the 'DEATH CERTIFICATE' of my late client Mr Elias N xxx for accessment and verification and also to create awareness that the beneficiary has come to claim the funds, i already setup a meeting with the Bank Executives.
So if you speed up this transaction by positive cooperation i assure you that before the second(2)week of December we will be through with every necessary procedure towards claiming the fund of my late client Mr Elias N xxxx. once again xx xxx i say thank you for your time, understanding and cooperation, hope to see your positive reply soon.
Yours Truely
Barrister Mawuena Raouf
Attachments
CLAIM APPLICATION FORM2.jpeg
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:30 pm

mawuena raouf mawuenaraouf@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2019, 1:14 PM

Hello xxx,
Thank you i received your well filled 'CLAIM APPLICATION FORM' I will be submitting it and get back to you with the next step to take but you did not attach a copy of your passport, hello Dr. i can not submit this form without a copy of your passport. please i will appreciate if you can send it now. Thank you for your concern. waiting for your positive response.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:49 pm

mawuenaraouf@gmail.com

mawuena raouf

11:40 AM (7 minutes ago)

Hello xxx,
First of all i thank you for your time and concern i really see your interest in being my partner towards claiming back my late client's funds, but we must cooperate and follow due process. i might be ignorant of the law in the United states but not how things work here in Lome Togo. i give you my words there is nothing as such like going to federal prison because we are not going against the law. xxx your last name already covers everything i see no reason why you should be scared when i thought that i had already clarified you on this point. this a transaction worth so much, i do not have your contact number, i accept again no attached passport? okay if not your passport do you have any other means of identification that bears your full names and photo? xxx considering my sick daughter i still put out my own passport because i know this transaction means a whole lot to me, is it not enough proof to earn your trust? I still have a reputation to secure, this is my country if what am doing is against the law i should be the first culprit please xx i plead with you in the name of God i serve, we have no time here the year is gradually coming to an end and pressure is on me am just losing concentration by the day, we just need to speed up this transaction so as to not carry it into the forth coming year. i do not want to add to the problems i already have, i want you to understand me and don't make me stress too much in this. xxx i believe i have made my point, i thank you once again for your concern please see reasons with me as i anticipate your kind and positive response soon.

Yours Truely
Barrister Mawuena Raouf
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:32 pm

mawuenaraouf@gmail.com

I Will Wait For A Positive Response.

mawuena raouf

Nov 28, 2019, 4:36 PM (4 days ago)

xxx,
I have been at the hospital since morning and just now I could leave the hospital to access my mailbox to read your email. I will confess to you, I am thinking, you think these are all a joke and it hurts me so much that you don't realize that my daughter's life is in God Hands and also this transaction with Me and You. Please, How is this against the law to send your license or other official documents over the internet? Am I careless that I will give-out your driver's license or other official documents to people? We are trying to complete a transaction and “for Christ's sake” this is a transaction that needs legal documentation from you and how will I obtain the legal document we need if I don't have any Identification from you for submitting? Please be human and use your genius IQ of 185 to realize I am very careful in every step and you have nothing to fear about because your reputation is safe participating in this transaction with me as the closest living blood relative to my late client.

The month will be ending soonest and the only dealy holding us back from achieving success is a misunderstanding. I can't take the Claim Application Form to the bank without any Identification that will Identification you with a photo, and since you can't provide any Identification such as your Passport or Driver's License . Please provide a photo showing only your Face and I will attach it with the Claim Application Form and also with a legal wrriten note, I will attach with the Photo and also with the Claim Application Form because, I have an appointment at the bank tomorrow. Please send your original photo copy.

I will wait for a positive response from you.
Yours Truly
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.