Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.jerryadams66@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:58 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

Having reviewed all the obstacles and problems surrounding the transfer of your ($2.7 Million) Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars and your inability to meet up with some charges levied against you due to the past transfer options,we the Board of Directors, Bank Of Africa(BOA) has ordered our Foreign Payment Remittance Unit to issue you a VISA CARD where your payment will be uploaded.

Today, we got the notice that your Payment has been uploaded into this VISA CARD and also have registered it with DHL Express Courier Service. For your information, The delivery charges have been paid and they are supposed to have shipped your packaged (ATM CARD) but they insisted that you must re-confirm to them your current delivery address to ensure accurate Delivery.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Due to the content of the package, DHL Express mandated that before your package will be shipped, a Stamp Duty MUST be procured according to the New Shipping Creed and the essence of such Document is to ensure a hitch-free delivery and the amount is $85 When this is done, DHL Express will issue you with the tracking numbers for your package before the shipping commences Therefore reconfirm your current delivery address. Do not forget that this $85 is all that you should send to them,the rest of the fees have been paid.

1. Your full name: ......................
2. Your physical address............................
3. Your house phone: ......................
4. Your cellphone:....................
5. Your Identity Card:..................
6..your monthly income................

DHL-Express Courier And Delivery Company
Director:Dr Jerry Adams
Email:(mr.jerryadams66@gmail.com)
Phone : .+234.65.16.88.68

Finally, for security reasons and considering the huge amount the ATM Visa-Card contains, the Package was coded thus,
Registration Ref: DHL/atm/100. This is the code you shall send to DHL Courier Company.Please hurry now as your package might incurr demurrage if it stays more than 3 days with DHL-Express Courier company.

Thanks,
MR ALBART TRUST WELL
ATM Department Manager
Bank Of Africa

Header:

Return-Path: <arb1144@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic317.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019
Reply-To: mr.jerryadams66@gmail.com
Subject: your ($2.7 Million) Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars

Phone:
+23465168868
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location Katsina
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

revfathergodwinraymond16@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:53 pm

Recovery scam:

Attention: Please,A power of attorney was forwarded to our office this morning by one gentle man, he is an American national and HIS Name is Mr Arthur Estrada,This man claimed to be your representative and this power of attorney stated that you are dead, he brought an account to replace your information
in order to claim your fund of $8,500.000.00 (Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) which is now lying in a dormant account UNCLAIMED, below is the Address he have submitted:

FULL NAME: .................... Arthur Estrada,
FULL ADDRESS:: .............. 16605 East Witzman Drive, Valinda, California, 91744, United States of America.
Personal Identification ID Card

Be further informed that this power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of a throat cancer. You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth in this information, If you are still alive, You are to contact us back immediately, Because we work 24 hrs just to ensure that we monitor all the activities going on in regards to the transfer of beneficiaries inheritance and contract payment.

You are to call this office immediately for clarifications on this matter as we shall be available 24 hrs to speak with you and give you the necessary guidelines on how to ensure that your payment is wired to you immediately and also be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we will not be held responsible for any wrong payment.So kindly contact us urgently if you are Alive as we have his identification and residence he provided for this payment to be wired to his account.you can call me with this number 1409 920-7161 but first Text with your name before calling so that i can pick,due to the nature of ma work,keeps me busy and i don't pick unknown calls , once again text with your name before calling ,

Here is the information you are required to send via email for us to check up with the data's we have in our central computer.
(1) Full Name.............
(2) Country/State/ City Name.............
(3) Delivery Address.........
(4) Occupation.............
(5) Sex..................
(6) Age.................
(7) Telephone Number...........
(8) A Cope of Your Passport/ Drivers Licenses........................

Contact Person
Mr.Jerry Adams(SAN).

Telephone Number: +1409 920-7161

E-mail Address:(mr.jerryadams66@gmail.com)

As soon as you provide the information above, we will direct you on
how to send the file endorsement processing charge via western union
or money gram.

Thank You.

Mr.Jerry Adams(SAN).
Chief IMF Payment Audit
International Monetary Funds
Senior Representative Payment Office

Header:
Return-Path: <revfathergodwinraymond16@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: mr.jerryadams66@gmail.com
From: "Rev.Father Godwinraymond" <revfathergodwinraymond16@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019
Subject: Attention: Please

Phone;
+14099207161
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Orange, TX
Original network provider* Sprint Spectrum L.p.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:52 pm

You are to call this office immediately you receive this message with +1409 920-7161 but first Text with your name before calling so that we can pick okay, once again text and say your name before calling thank you ,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:35 am

we can't do anything without speaking with you and is for us to be sure that we are dealing with the right person ,please you are to fix you phone or change a new one to call this office or text for security verification and confirmation to enable IMF release your Total money , thank you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:25 am

i have been texting you on phone but you are not responding why ?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:42 am

I got your message and I really appreciate but honestly why your not
yet start receiving the fund is because I don’t hear from you
regularly, if you will promise me that you will be checking your email
twice daily I will be appreciated than being silent for a while,United
Nation called me for the delay which you also know that is unfair too
because i have many files and other things to do while am here for the
safety of your fund, please no matter what your doing right now you
need to speed it up because there is no time and we are like stock
here too in other to save guard your fund, Please get back to me as
urgent as possible,you are required to pay the IMF payment Release
Bound administrative charge of $3510 us dollars for file endorsement
processing charge.You are to send the fee with INFORMATION BELLOW.

Bank name: Sun Trust
Acct name: Patrick C.
Acct#: 100016875XXXX
Routing#: 061000104
SWIFT: SNTRUS3A
Address: 5208 George Washington Memorial Hwy, Grafton, VA 23692

if you will be able to respond as urgent as possible with the payment
details as I instructed you, I don’t like this long delaying which I
believe you know what you are doing to yourself which is not right
because you will not understand me until it will be late, I cant you
listen to me in other to receive your fund,I am waiting for your
urgent respond right now with the payment slip and your bank Details
where to wire your fund , thank you,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:34 pm

Okay , I am waiting for your urgent respond today with the payment information,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

arb1144@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:38 am

Attention Dear .

I am Mr. Leon R. Fox United Nations Delivering Agent. Am here writing to you concerning your ATM Card Package Which Contains Your Compensation Payment worth of Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($5.5 Million, US Dollars)

From the United Nations Fund Compensation Unit office I am currently at John Glenn Columbus International Airport United States with your Package making every necessary arrangement for the delivering to you within 48 hours. So I want to let you know that this is not scam because I am very sure for the delivering to you.

Therefore reconfirm your delivering information to me again.
Your Name___
Your Country__
Your Address___
Your Age
Your Occupation
Your Airport
Direct Phone number__

I am waiting for your reply as soon as possible within 24 hours to enable me proceed with the delivering to your home.

Thanks
Mr. Leon R Fox
(United Nations Delivering Agent)
Call Phone: ((740) 307-7415

Header:

Received: from sonic314-15.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic314-15.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.132.125])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic314.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020
Reply-To: mrleonrf@gmail.com
Subject: Attention Dear .

Phone: +17403077415
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Ironton, OH
Original network provider* First Communications Llc Dba Corecomm - Oh
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

arb1144@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:45 pm

Attention: Beneficiary;,

Am writing to make you understand that this is Director; Federal Bureau of Investigation James B. Come representing the office of the FBI Director and our fraud department in which i head has been informed about your refusal to comply with the Transfer from the FBI and we are going ahead with the arrest by today and tomorrow.

We monitored your contact with this con men through our global tracking device that detect all the incoming and outgoing e-mails and telephone calls globally from all the countries of the world.... We have your e-mail address under our monitoring device set-up any more e-mails to the fraudsters from you will be automatically detected.....

Our concern in this issue is for your name to be cleared from the scammers list which has already been submitted to all the crimes agencies in Africa, Germany and United States Of America. We make sure that the laws are followed to the core and this is why the Africa Government which its citizen carried out the fraudulent activities with your information's which you sent to them have to compensate you with the amount as regards the FBI Laws of JAN 28, 2016 Of the United States Anti-crimes laws.

We have in our file your details which you sent to them and we have checked and found out that you are a honest and hard working person and by this regards we decided to persuade the Africa Government to compensate you for the evil deeds that was carried out with your name.

The German man knows that you are a the person because he was duped with your identity and this fraudulent activities was carried out by the same people who you have been forwarding your information's/details to all this while with the pretense of dealing with the right offices in Africa and other countries of the world.

You will have to get the CLEARANCE from the office of the High Court of Justice at the sum of $120Usd.( Dollars Only) This certificate will enable you to get access to the compensation funds of $10.800.000 Million Usd which was offered to you by the Africa Government and don't forget that you need to get the document within 1 days from now as you already know the deadline given to you to secure the documents.

If not for the fact that we checked your data before acting towards this directives given to us, you would have been arrested by now and jailed because of your association with criminals in the internet and don't forget our warnings to you.

You will have to forward your bank account details to us where you want the $10.800.000 Million Usd to be transferred into as soon as you secure the CLEARANCE FORM.

The German business man who was duped with your identity has reported this case to the world court and it will involve the Government of both countries which are Germany and and that is the reason why you must get this document immediately so as to avoid anybody calling your name as being among the fraudsters.

With the Certificate, you are free from any form of crimes as your data shows that you are a honest and respectable person in the society. You will have to send the fees to the High Court of Justice over there in Africa within 1days from now so that our local agent can be able to apply our modalities with the High Court of Justice to issue the CLEARANCE FORM to you.

As soon as you send the fees, you will have to get back to us with the following details which are Senders Name and other things needed.

As soon as all this requirements are in place, the Certificate will be issued to you and then the compensation funds of $10,800.000 Million Usd will be
transferred into your bank account.

To avoid the riot of the law on your and your entire family, we have been pleased to allow you secure the document from the High Court of Justice so that your name could be cleared off the fraudulent list and we also argued with the Africa Government about your compensations and that was the reason why you were compensated with the sum of $10,8000,000 Usd.

Thanks as I wait for your response

Yours In Service
Dr Thomas
From Federal Bureau of Investigation
FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C

Hard Truths: Law Enforcement and Race

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information or otherwise be protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original

Header;
Received: from sonic303-2.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com (sonic303-2.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com. [74.6.131.41])
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic303.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020
Reply-To: ifederalbureau452@gmail.com
Subject: FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

harunajim667@citromail.hu

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:43 pm

Same phone number:

Attention Dear .

I am Mr.Haruna Jim United Nations Delivering Agent. Am here writing
to you concerning your ATM Card Package Which Contains Your
Compensation Payment worth of Five Million Five Hundred Thousand
United State Dollars ($5.5 Million, US Dollars)

From the United Nations Fund Compensation Unit office I am currently
at John Glenn Columbus International Airport United States with your
Package making every necessary arrangement for the delivering to you
within 48 hours. I am very sure for the delivering to you.

Therefore reconfirm your delivering information to me again.
Your Name___
Your Country__
Your Address___
Your Age
Your Occupation
Your Airport
Direct Phone number__

I am waiting for your reply as soon as possible within 24 hours to
enable me proceed with the delivering to your home.

Thanks
Mr.Haruna Jim
(United Nations Delivering Agent)
( harunajim667@citromail.hu )
Call Phone: (740) 307-7415)

Header;
Return-Path: <davidwade551@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: harunajim667@citromail.hu
From: United Nations Delivering Agent <davidwade551@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020
Subject: Your Urgent Call this Phone: (740) 307-7415) Payment worth of Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.