Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

jluwialjumaiaah@outlook.com

Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:11 am

Message received on WeDateFree (dating site):

Good Day my Good friend
how are you doing with your family.
My name is Erkoc Salih from Turkey and I am secretary to Mubarak Abdullah from Kuwait, He lives in Huston Texas and he is the Contract procurement director at Kuwait Petroleum Corporation Transco Tower Houston USA, I contact you on his behalf because he has an important business proposal he wants to discuss with you and it is about USD$65 Million dollars LNG pipeline projects fund deposited by Kuwait Petroleum Corporation in US Bank, my boss Mubarak Abdullah from Kuwait want cooperation with you , please for more information and further discussion , send my boss email directly to his email address below indicating your interest in knowing more about the discussion and he will contact you personally by himself , he waits for your mail .
E-mail: jluwialjumaiaah@out look.com .

Fake profile used:

erkocaaa
56 y/o male from Vienna, Austria
Mining

I'm basically a very positive person who also loves humor and laughter and would like someone with an adventurous spirit and a positive attitude who can see the funny side of life, someone who is open and willing to learn new things. I like to share things I learn and am open to learning new things as well. I have a passion for music and a curiosity for life. To find a woman who loves to dance would be a miracle, but not impossible I believe, even if rare, but definitely a bonus, but not a requirement! lol I also love a gentlewoman who knows how to treat a man like a Prince and a baby like a man

Stolen pictures used on the fake profile:

Post a reply