* 184.108.40.206 Onatel/fasonet's Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
Received: from User-VAIO (unknown [220.127.116.11])
by koulouba.cenatrin.bf (Postfix) with SMTP id C3104349A91
for <>; Mon, 1 Apr 2013 12:07:26 +0000 (WET)
From: "Sawadougou Compaore" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Hello=20Friend?= Hello Friend
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 12:11:20 +0000
My name is Mr. Sawadougou Compaore. I am the Chief Operating Officer, Africa Development Bank, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
I want you to indicate your interest to receive a transfer of $10.5 Million into your account. I would like you to stand as a next of kin to our deceased client whose account is presently dormant. I wish to inform you that 40% of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, while the remaining 60% would be for me. Thereafter I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.
Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you details and a text of application which you shall send to our bank as the next of kin to the deceased.
Trusting to hear from you as soon as possible.