Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sawadougoucompaore@gmail.com sawadougoucompaore@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sawadougoucompaore@gmail.com sawadougoucompaore@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:39 am

* 41.138.106.177 Onatel/fasonet's Ouagadougou Burkina Faso

Received: from User-VAIO (unknown [41.138.106.177])
by koulouba.cenatrin.bf (Postfix) with SMTP id C3104349A91
for <>; Mon, 1 Apr 2013 12:07:26 +0000 (WET)
From: "Sawadougou Compaore" <sawadougoucompaore@gmail.com>
To:
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Hello=20Friend?= Hello Friend
Reply-To: sawadougoucompaore@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 12:11:20 +0000

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Sawadougou Compaore. I am the Chief Operating Officer, Africa Development Bank, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

I want you to indicate your interest to receive a transfer of $10.5 Million into your account. I would like you to stand as a next of kin to our deceased client whose account is presently dormant. I wish to inform you that 40% of this money will be for you as foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign account, while the remaining 60% would be for me. Thereafter I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you details and a text of application which you shall send to our bank as the next of kin to the deceased.

Trusting to hear from you as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,
Sawadougou Compaore
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.