Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

wangguoliang34@yahoo.com wangguoliang47@yahoo.com

Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:30 am

* 175.100.5.140 Viettel (cambodia) Pte., Ltd. Phnom Penh Cambodia

Received: from User (unknown [175.100.5.140])
(Authenticated sender: test1)
by mail.ltvs.tyc.edu.tw (Postfix) with ESMTP id 1C22C510D0;
Tue, 2 Apr 2013 01:05:00 +0800 (CST)
Reply-To: <wangguoliang34@yahoo.com>
Subject: [G-SPAM] LETTER OF INTENT
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 00:06:29 +0700
X-PROLinux-IP: 175.100.5.140
X-PROLinux-Envelope-From: wangguoliang47@yahoo.com

Wang Guoliang
Financial Officer - CNPC
China National Petroleum Corporation
9 Dongzhimen North Street, Dongcheng
District, Beijing, P.R.China | Postcode: 100007

Letter of Intent

Dear Esteemed Colleague,

I hope this email find you in good health. In view of my correspondence with you, I unassumingly solicit for your utmost consideration, as this letter serves as my formal notice of my intent to go into a multinational investment with you in your country.

This is Mr. Wang Guoliang, Financial Officer CNPC (China National Petroleum Corporation)

In an open minded manner, I purposefully contact you to negotiate my proposition for investment of multinational companies and industries with you in your country, if you willingly accept my proffer I shall provide you with the relevant details for the investment funds and our procedures in sequence.

Furthermore, I want every of my dealings with you to be carried out legally, genuinely and transparent.

Looking forward to hearing from you and to establish a joint cooperation with long term credible business relation.

Best regards,
Wang Guoliang
Financial Officer - CNPC
Post a reply