Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

FB national empowerment fund

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

FB national empowerment fund

Unread postby daisy » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:53 pm

Received message from a "friend" on FBmessenger
https://www.facebook.com/payoutNEF/

The government started a funding for old & retired workers who are either citizens, (able or disabled) is qualified for funding and grants . The N•E•F are focused on providing funding for individuals products so the citizens can make a difference to the economy for social growth. N.E.F social grant is money that is given in order to improve the standard of living with financial help and support. It was conducted by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) and National Empowerment Fund (NEF) were you not contacted on Facebook by the agents for the price you won? Or have you already been paid? because your name is also on the pay-list..

are you saying that no one came to your house to give you money? I am sorry to hear that you did not receive a message or phone call from the NEF. They are currently giving their donations and grants to Africa in a random draw on Facebook to improve economic growth and stop poverty and also to eradicate human trafficking. and female abuse and violence, they would send you a pop-up message on Facebook or email you

My name came out For the sum of one million (R 1,000,000.00 ) Your name was on another list of the lucky winners of the paper I saw it when the lady came to us Well, I know you may find it hard to believe, because I also thought
it was a joke, until they came to me. It's not a joke, I saw your name on the list when these people came with FIDELITY SECURITY & DHL to give me my Winn prize amount . I saw your name, I told the woman I know you, but she said you are you saying no one came to your house to give you your money?

Let me know when you’ve gotten your winning
daisy
Senior survivor

Re: FB national empowerment fund

Unread postby daisy » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:27 pm

Welcome to The official Pay-Out Page of the NATIONAL EMPOWERMENT FUND (NEF)
The N.E.F provides business funding or capital from R250,000 to R75 million across all Provinces, for start-ups, expansion and equity acquisition purposes.We appreciate your letter of enquiry as we advise you fill out below info for claims verification

1) Name:
2) Country:
3) City:
4) Age:
5) Occupation:
6) Phone Number:

Goodluck to you as we await your details for clarification,
Thanks

BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you as your name is enlisted in our Computer for the winning of Three Million Cash Prize ( 3,000,000.00) after Forex,& Exchange of
currency value.

Kindly let us know which process you will prefer to receive your funds as we have two major ways to effect payment to beneficiaries, which includes Bank Wire Transfer, and Home Delivery Services.

1.) Bank To Bank
Bank Transfer is safe and easy, as transaction takes a maximum of three working hours ( 3:00 Hrs) for funds to show in beneficiary receiving bank account.

2.) HOME-DELIVERY/ FIDELITY SECURITY GROUP

This is safe, secured way to receive either cash or ATM Card, at your home or office door step, this method of delivery takes up to a maximum of 2 working days (48 hours) for beneficiary to receive shipment.

Please choose your preferred option of payment so we can process your paperwork to send you the Certificate of Ownership and proof of funds ... Thanks

For a secured Home Cash-Delivery Please kindly provide below info.

Receiver’s Name on ID
Province:
Home Address:
House or Complex:
Cell-Phone Number:
Next of Kin:
If Retired, Agency or Work Name:
Facebook Name:
Your Age:
Name of Person who Referred you

The fee total is R25,590

Bank accounts to pay admin/courier fee