Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

robertamerhasan@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

robertamerhasan@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:27 pm

robertamerhasan <robertamerhasan@gmail.com>
Bcc:

16 Oct at 09:52

Attention:

On behalf of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), my name is Peter Maurer the President of the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) a position I have held since July 2012 and the current Switzerland's State secretary for foreign affairs a position I have also held since January 2010. The International Committee of the Red Cross is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.

To make it very brief, my main purpose of contacting you is because the ICRC Independent Intelligence Agency our reliable intelligence source have confirmed to us that you are a possible relative to our deceased client Mr. W. F. McCoy a U.S. national who registered a total sum of $7.5 million US dollars in cash with our humanitarian aid workers in Syria with the hope of collecting it back when he returns. We have been unable to reach him in the past 18 months and have confirmed in November 2015 that the man may have died in the course of the ongoing war in Syria.
The ICRC is funded by voluntary contributions from the States party to the Geneva Conventions (governments); national Red Cross and Red Crescent societies; supranational organizations (such as the European Commission); and public and private sources so therefore we cannot legally make use of this fund. Please kindly get back to us so we can proceed by giving you more information on how you can apply for claim.

Yours Sincerely
Peter Maurer
PRESIDENT, ICRC
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.