Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Col Daniel Wong col.danielw@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Col Daniel Wong col.danielw@yahoo.com

Unread postby duckhunter » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:42 am

Attn Friend,

You might be surprise to receive this letter from me since you don't know me personally. I am Colonel Daniel Wong from Malaysia.I got your contact information from a business directory / renowned professionals in your country which gives me assurance of your legibility as a person, hence I decided to write to you. I write to solicit for your special assistance to my family by assisting us in the transfer of nineteen million, eight hundred thousand Dollars ($ 19,800,000.00) from here in Malaysia to your country.

Sincerely,

Colonel Daniel Wong

Ip address 41.66.233.136 Greater Accra, Ghana :o
"It is good to see what is beautiful, but you must also observe the ugly things ... you must be awake to everything ... you must be exposed to things which you don't quite understand, for the more you ponder over these matters which may be difficult for you, the greater will be your capacity to live richly." Krishnamurti.
duckhunter
Insert funny custom rank here.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.