Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Leigh Ann Hester.

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sgtannhester2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:02 pm

hi

Header;
Return-Path: <sgtannhester2@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-pg0-x243.google.com (mail-pg0-x243.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400e:c05::243])
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017
Subject: hi
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtannhester2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello my dearest,
Thanks for your kind response as a matter of fact, i am very happy to read your mail, however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.

I will like to use this opportunity to let you know about me ,I Sergeant Ann Leigh Hester, USA Army, single, serving in USA army ,my contact address in USA is 76B Van Nessi Avenue Westward San Jose -California -United States of America, Earlier i was serving in USA Victory Base Baghdad, but i was recently posted to work as Intelligence Agencies attached with United States of America Embassy Tripoli-Libya.

It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? as i told you earlier in my previous letter on the dating site, my name is Ann , I am US military officer currently in Libya now, and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters rebels who planned to overthrow the government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $2,750,000 ( Two million, seven hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country ( Libya) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country. The reason of seeking your assistant outside US is because our conversation and communication to our family is monitoring and program that is why i can't have such deal with them. So i want you to assure me that if this money is been delivered to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you and give you your own percent. I hope you will not disappoint me?

It's clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but i want to let you know that i have made solid arrangements with a UK save cargo delivery and security company ''and they have promised to deliver the fund through diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination. This delivery is going to be handle legally by the '' Paragon cargo delivery and security company'' and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be packed safely in a truck box and the same box will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 20% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you successfully. While the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Fund.

Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest with any type of business of your choice that is moving over there to manage by you.

I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Accept my warm regards,
Sgt. Ann Leigh Hester.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtannhester2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:56 pm

My dearest one,
How are you? how is your health today? i hope you are healthy and fine,

I want to say thanks for making out time to write to me once again, the content of your letter are well understood, please do not see this
business as some thing that will bring problem to you, rather i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is nothing to worry
about in this deal. Honestly! Today i made every necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without any
form of problem nor risk, all the necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery of the cash box to you without any form of problem
nor risk have already been made.

I'm a lady that does things in accordance to the directives of my spirit, i chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving
this cash box because my spirit has been bearing me witness that you are the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me,
i chose to use you as partner in this deal because am not permitted to send package down to any of my friends nor relatives since am still in
the military camp outside USA , if i eventually send out any thing to the USA it will be suspicious and i will be queried for the action, so i chose you because i know you are the ideal person for this deal as a foreigner who is not a USA citizen.

Please put away fear or doubt and make up your mind to help me in this matter, i promise you, you will not regret been part of this matter, i
do not know what else i can say to convince you and make you to believe me, but i pray that God will give you the grace to make up your mind. One more time i want to let you know that there is no complication on this matter, if you follow my instruction every thing will go smooth and well in the process of receiving the cash box, Please try and keep this matter between you and i, because if you and i should agree on one thing with our heart with seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end.

Please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you let the ''Diplomat" of the Courier Service Company to know the content of the box, remember that the consignment was registered as diplomatic package and that is what they believe to be in the box, so you should not let them know that the content of the box is money.
Please i will like you to send your contact information to me so that i can submit it to the Diplomat to enable them proceed to your country for the final delivery of the cash box to your door step. Send your below information to me urgently;

Your full names:...........
Your address:..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................

Once am through here with my official assignment, I will come over to meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on how to carry on with our life, but for now please i will appreciate us to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the cash box and safe
keeping it on my behalf till i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself. I await your immediate response. With love and trust,
from Ann Leigh Hester.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtannhester2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:35 pm

Hello Dear ,
How was your night? I hope you had good dreams, i believe you dream about me. Thanks very much for sending me your data.

My Dearest , I have been doing everything possible to make sure that you will receive the cash box successfully, I have submit your information to the security company (Paragon delivery and security company) and i believe that they will get to you as soon as possible to let you know about the arrival and delivery date of their delivery officer who will be coming down to your door step to deliver the cash box to you.

They tagged the box as "Diplomatic Package" and it will be deliver to your door step, I have handed the box to them through their agent here in Libya, they said that all packages departing from Africa normally reach to their head office in UNITED KINGDOM for proper and final endorsement before departing to any where country because of what is happening around the World now concerning terrorist.

I have chosen this fast service so that you can receive the package within 2 or 3 days after departure, they will bring the package to your home address that you have provided. I want you to contact the security company through their email address now for proper identification, below is the contact details of the security company;

Company name: Paragon delivery and security company

Email Address: worldwidedelivery01@gmail.com
Phone: +44 797 459 864
Fax:+44-7005-807-719
Office address:Drummond House, 1 Redheughs Ave, Edinburgh, EH12 9JN
Contact Person: Mr. Martins Lukas

Today, I went to their office submited your contact details to the company but i will advice that you to also write to the company to the email above, i have also re send your contact details to them and instruct them to reach you as soon as possible, the security code number of the
consignment is PDSC45XX1 please make sure you write this down it is important because the deliver officer of the company who will arrive
your country for the delivery will ask you to quote the security code number of the package.

Please my beloved, i want to remind you that we are almost at the end of this matter which is definitely going to add values to our live so please am pleading to you to make sure that you keep this matter secret, please let it remain matter know between you and i alone to avoid making room for enemies of progress that might stand as obstacle against the success of this deal.

Note that as your information has been submitted to the security company, most of the communication will be between you and them because you are now known as the owner and the recipient of the consignment, meanwhile you should be adhering to instruction till the
consignment will be delivered to you.

Thank you for your cooperation, i hope to have smile with you soon and am counting on your honesty, i might not be free to follow the activities of the security company, so i want you to stand on my behalf till the cash box is delivered to you Have a nice and better day.
From Ann Hester.

Phones: +44797459864
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange

+447005807719
Number billable as personal number
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

worldwidedelivery01@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:39 pm

Paragon Delivery and Security Company,
Office address:Drummond House, 1 Redheughs Ave, Edinburgh, EH12 9JN Date: 04: 09 : 2017

Attention Sir,

We wish to inform you Sir that we the Paragon delivery Company, UK, The headquarters has received a shipment which bears your personal information as the recipient of a diplomatic package, And the package was original sent by Sergeant Leigh Ann Hester (United States Military Woman) through our Agency in Libya.

Your package which was deposited by Sergeant Leigh Ann Hester was registered in our shipment data base, And is currently waiting delivery. We need to confirm from you the exact date you want our diplomat to take off from here and we need the exact address were they will locate you as soon as they arrive in your country, we need this to enable our diplomat proceed to your country for final delivery of the diplomatic package to you.

This is what we required from you as soon as possible to proceed and booked with your own delivery. We need diplomatic stamp which will tagged on the box to enable us passed the box trough any airport and we may stop including your own country because they can not release the box without the stamp. Again you have to get our insurance paper to avoid any question or attract any kind of interrogation.

Stamp..............£100 Pounds
Insurance fee.........£282 Pounds
Total Amount........£382 Pounds

We want to inform you that we can not deliver the diplomatic package to you without two things, And the total fee is the sum of £382 Pounds You have to make the payment so that our delivery officer (Diplomat) will move to arrive in your country as soon as you we the Insurance paper and tagged the stamp for airport checking.

Note/ That as soon as we get all this and confirm the date with you then our diplomat will move and your package will be delivered to your Country smoothly to your City into your door step within 2 days your package move from here to your country without wasting any time okay.

Sir,you have to make the payment through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram to our logistics clearance department with the information below:

Receiver's name ==== Onyeatoelu Festuse
Amount========= £382.
City============ London
Country========= United Kindom
Address: ======== Drummond House, 1 Redheughs Ave
Phone========== +447974595864

kindly send us the information of the money or scan attachment copy of the payment paper once you make the payment so that we can pick the money and do the necessary things that are need to be done.

Our delivery officer (the Diplomat) will arrive to your country any day you wish him to arrive, all we need is for you to send the fees For urgent movement as you want it for delivery of your consignment to your door step smoothly to your address in your country, Meanwhile for the mean time we required you should send the above mentioned so that we can use it to get the insurance paper which will cover your package from Togo to your country.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any urgent question(s)please contact us on our telephone number ( +447974595864 ) for more directives/clarifications.

(We serve our customers with the best of our services).

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Martins Lukas
The Director of Paragon Delivery and Security Company
United Kindom.

Phone:
+447974595864
Number billable as mobile number
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

worldwidedelivery01@gmail.com sgtannhester2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:00 pm

Attention Sir
How are you doing Mr i saw your mail this morning and we went for a trap to Senegal yesterday once the payment is done we shall move your package from here on Friday been 08/09/2017 and also send you the track number for the Box

Note.that here i will go to our Branch office here in Senegal to get the sectary account number so that you will us it and payment the payment tomorrow as you said waiting to hear from you soon and i will send you the account Information soon

Thanks & Regards
Mr. Martins Lukas

Check the Attachment to see the payment order and try your best to make the payment tomorrow morning waiting for your confirmation soon

kindly send us the information of the money or scan attachment copy of the payment paper once you make the payment so that we can pick the money and do the necessary things that are need to be done.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Martins Lukas
United Kingdom.

Fixme.JPG

Text from the JPG document:

Attention Date 05!091201 7
PARAGON DELIVERY COMPANY SENEGAL
Address: Rue 13 X P Castors, BP 5218 ,
Dakar , Senegal.
Tel.+221783041684

ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO MAKE THE PAYMENT
Bank Name.... Bank Of Africa
Name.... Asare Victus
Account number...0423170000374
SN100010150423170000374
Swift Code ...afrisndaxxx
Country Senegal Dakar

Stamp £100 Pounds
Insurance fee £282 Pounds
Total Amount £382 Pounds

Paragon Delivery Company United Kindom.

Mr. Martins Lukas
United Kindom.

Good morning
My dearest one how are you doing now hopefully all is well with you as am waiting to get update from you since two days now how far have you gone with the company as i contact them this morning also to know if you have send them the money for the Stamp and Insurance fee and the Manager Mr. Martins Lukas said they went for business trap to Senegal In African
And you Request them to send you account number to make the payment please dear lets wait to hear from him,he is going there branch office this morning to see the best way for you to send the money with the sectary information so that they will more from there on Friday hope for your reply soon

From
Sgt Ann Hester
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

worldwidedelivery01@gmail.com sgtannhester2@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:20 pm

Attention
We are waiting for your confirmation today as you promised to make the payment once you are done kindly send us the payment slip to cash the money thanks and hope to hear from you soon

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Martins Lukas
United Kingdom.

My dear
How are you doing now, hopefully all is well with you over there am very fine today and happy to see your mail now and i want to first ask if you have make the payment today as you said on your last mail waiting to hear to good news soon
From Sgt Ann Hester
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:25 pm

Sir
What is the problem with the Account i gave you as i have called the account holder once i saw your mail and he confirm that he received money from one of there customer today in the same Account Number, all you have to do is to transfer the money on the Account or you tell them to send to through Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram

information below:
Name..... Asare Victus
Country Senegal Dakar

Bank Name Bank Of Africa
Name Asare Victus
Account number(0423170000374)
(SN100010150423170000374)
Swift Code (afrisndaxxx)
Country Senegal Dakar

Sir go to your Bank tell them to transfer money on this Account Number

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Martins Lukas
United Kingdom.

Sir
Give me a call on this number to direct you more +221706417310

Sir
I Don't know the problem you re saying about the first Account i gave you to make the payment and here is the second one

Note/I will not accept any other condition about this payment from you anymore go ahead and transfer the money on this Account today so that we will more from you Friday this week waiting to hear from you soon

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Martins Lukas
United Kingdom.

Sir George
Make sure you make the payment today with the new Account I gave you now we don't have any time here again lets wait for your confirmation thanks and remain bless.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Martins Lukas
United Kingdom.

Capture3.JPG

Text from JPG file:

ACCOUNT INFORMATION
ACCOUNT NAME...SAN HASSAN
BANK NAME.BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
ACCOUNT NUMBER 04511250002
BANK CODE SN100
CODE AGENCE 01018
IBAN SNO8 SN10 0010 1800 4511 2500 1545
SWIFT CODE ....AFRISNDAXXX
BANK ADDRESS....QRT RAS MISSION
1 VILLAl28 /E GOLF SOUTH
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:50 pm

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Martins Lukas
United Kingdom.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:55 pm

WHY NO MAIL FROM YOU
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.