Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Leigh Ann Hester.

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

worldwide_express@diplomats.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:29 pm

Kindly Attention Dear Customer:
This is the EURO EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE HEAD OFFICE UNITED STATE OF AMERICA ,

Your are being informed that a parcel deposited on behalf of you by your friend in one of our office in Dakar Senegal ,
This said parcel has stayed in our office for a very long time and nobody has come to claim it,

Dear Customer if your not interested in this parcel again let us know so that our office in Senegal will submit it to any Senegal authority, The attachments is the video of visa card that was asked to deliver to you,

Respond to this message without delay,
Office WhatsApp Number: +221- 763- 648 -114
Thanks for using express delivery...
HEAD OFFICE CONTACT INFORMATION
Email Address ( euroexpress@californiamail.com )
M.Phone, +1 510 356 0807
ADD: 8605 Santa Monica Blvd,
West Hollywood, CA 90069-4109, US
http:/ /www.euroexpress.com

Header:

Return-Path: <worldwide_express@diplomats.com>
Received: from [41.219.58.9] ([41.219.58.9]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa08.server.lan [10.76.45.9]) (via HTTP);
Tue, 6 Oct 2020
Subject: THE EURO EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE

Orig IP: 41.219.58.9 | Orig ISP: Sudatel-senegal | City: Dakar | Country: Senegal

Phone:
+15103560807
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Oakland, Berkeley, CA
Original network provider* Pacific Bell
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Leigh Ann Hester.

Unread postby TheDude1210 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:48 pm

Kristen Griest
Attachments
5:13 AM (4 hours ago)
to me

Thank you for your kind reply, in fact I am very happy to read your email; However, I really want to establish a real relationship that can lead to a business partner or something else.

I know you wonder if I met you. I found a profile on the site when I was looking for a friend. I knew your profile, what really interested me, I decided to have something in common with you.

I would like to take this opportunity to inform you about myself, I am Captain Kristen Griest of the United States. USA My US contact address 76B Van Ness Avenue Westward San Jose, California, United States of America, but I was serving in the United States Army. United States as a sergeant in Libya due to the war taking place there to keep the peace.

It is a pleasure to meet you, I hope everything goes well and how do you enjoy your day? As I said earlier in my previous letter, my name is Kristen Griest, I am now a military sergeant in the United States. United States currently in Libya, and I would like to know, I am a loving, honest and affectionate person, with a good sense of humor, I like to meet new people and know their lifestyle, I like to see the waves of the sea and The beauty of the mountains and all that nature has to offer.

Dearest, I want you to know that we attack insurgents and car bombs every day, and I think that during one of our rescue missions we found a safe that contains a large amount of money that belongs to supporters of the Libyan government. it was money to buy arms and ammunition, and all the army officers present on that rescue mission agreed that the money will be shared between us and we will.

Of the total fund, my share was $ 4,750,000 (four million seven thousand five hundred United States dollars). I am seeking your help to evacuate my share of the money from this country (Libya) to yours.
country on my behalf until I get to your country,

So I want you to make sure that if you have been given this money in your country it will be reliable to save money until you come to your country to meet him face to face and get the money back. It seems clear that you may fear this proposal, but I want you to know that I have made solid arrangements with delivery and cargo security.
"and I have promised to deliver the fund through a diplomatic method to any of the destinations of my choice. This delivery will be legally handled by the company" cargo delivery and security security "and there will be no risk involved in the process and the pack money safely in a van and in the same case.Be delivered to you in your country.

I decide to compensate you with 20% of the total money once the money has been delivered, while the remaining balance will be my investment capital in your country. An exciting attraction that I will make is not to discuss this matter with a third party. If you do not want to be part of this business, please delete this letter from your email box to avoid losing this information and it will be dangerous. for me according to my position here. I decided to contact me after my prayers and I think it will not betray my trust or frustrate my dream, even if I wonder why I am revealing it without a formal introduction, well I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the real person to help to receive and invest this fund.

Note; I do not know how long we will stay here and my destiny, as I survived two attacks here, which led me to find a trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will go to her country of origin. . Origin invests and begins a new life, no longer as a soldier.
I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you need further clarification please let me know and I will explain it to you in more detail.

I want to tell you that here in the military zone we cannot use the mobile phone, we only use the radio message and the email communication, therefore we continue to communicate by email for the moment. In conclusion, I would like you to send me an immediate response regarding this proposal, your urgent response will be highly appreciated. I look forward to receiving your reply as soon as I read this letter.
The love of.
Capt. Kristen Griest Love
TheDude1210
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Leigh Ann Hester.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:17 pm

TheDude1210,

Thanks for the report. Can you please report the email address used with this email?
Also I see there were attachments. Can you please post the pictures sent?
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

gen9robinson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:53 pm

hello dear

Header:

Return-Path: <djibrilouley72@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Reply-To: gen9robinson@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021
Subject: hello dear ,, ,

Hello dear!
Nice to meet you, my Name is Sgt Leigh Ann Hester, I am from united state of American,
I am a soldier, working as United Nations peacekeeping troop in Syria, on war against terrorism,
I was stationed in the UAE before moving to Syria, I live in a military camp in Damascus Syria. I am 32 years old
and also a nurse in the military. I would like to know more about you. How old are you? Which country are you from?
What do you do for a living?
Hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt. Leigh Ann Hester

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gen9robinson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:20 pm

Hello my dear.
Please listen very carefully to what I am about to tell you, few days ago our soldiers had encountered and exchanged bullets with some gunmen and eventually three of our soldiers were injured in the event while over sixteen of the gunmen were killed, as a nurse in the army.
I and my group rushed to give medical attention to our men who were injured at the spot where the sixteen gun men were shot to dead, we saw some bags into the truck van of those gunmen, we opened it and discovered stacks of dollars in it, we calculated the money and it was a total amount of $2.300,000, we shared it among ourselves and mine was ($720, 000) Seven hundred and twenty thousand Dollars, I want to invest this money in the country.

Due to the United Nation policy on Syria, there is a plan to move some troops out of Syria, I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how the money came about. Due to this I want you to help me receive the money in the county through the shipping company, get back to me and I will tell you the way forward .

Yours Sincerely
Sgt. Leigh Ann Hester
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gen9robinson@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:47 pm

Hello my dear!
This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this money moved out of here safely through Diplomatic means. you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the funds as a consignment, finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the money and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to the country, you will assist me to invest it in a good profitable business, I will give you 25% of the total money for the assistance, I believe I can trust you.

Where we are now, we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured, so nobody can monitor our chat,

I can only reach you through email, because our calls might be monitored, kindly send
the following information to me, I will use it to post the consignment box to the country in diplomatic form, listen, I will never tell the diplomat
the content of the box he is bringing, I might tell him that it document, send the following information to me so that I will use it to deliver the
box to you, the diplomat will call you immediately he arrives at your airport for more directions on how to reach your address.

Your Name: _______________________
Your home Address_________________
Your Phone Number ______________
Your Occupation ___________________
Your Age___________________________
Your Nearest Airport ______________
Your country_______________
your personal I D Card _______________

Make sure your phone number is valid and available because that is the number the delivery company or diplomat will call when he arrives in your
country, I will not delay in sending the diplomat because the military wants to move us out.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt. Leigh Ann Hester
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

leighannhester849@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:03 am

.. <iliana@riverbratz.com>
Reply-To: ".." <leighannhester849@gmail.com>

Thu, 23 Dec at 11:32

.My name is Leigh Ann Hester, American soldier,

currently serving in Iraq for ICU NURSE AT THE COMBAT SUPPORT HOSPITAL AT CAMP

SPEICHER in the United State Army and providing adequate security for the US embassy in Baghdad.

I'm seeking for your kind

assistance to move some money we discovered in barrels at a farmhouse near one of Saddam's old palaces in Tikrit-Iraq during

a rescue operation, full details will follow if you are interested and please do contact me via email. for more details:
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: leighannhester849@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:26 pm

My name is Leigh Ann Hester, American soldier,
currently serving in Iraq for ICU NURSE AT THE COMBAT SUPPORT HOSPITAL AT CAMP
SPEICHER in the United State Army and providing adequate security for the US embassy in Baghdad.
I'm seeking for your kind
assistance to move some money we discovered in barrels at a farmhouse near one of Saddam's old palaces in Tikrit-Iraq during
a rescue operation, full details will follow if you are interested and please do contact me via email. for more details:

Header:

Received: from p3plwbeout06-02.prod.phx3.secureserver.net (p3plsmtp06-02-2.prod.phx3.secureserver.net. [97.74.135.57])
X-Originating-IP: 154.118.30.252
User-Agent: Workspace Webmail 6.12.10
Message-Id: <20211223034401.c8da651f7e18eb8bb808d429fba70bcf.b13d17de2e.wbe@email06.godaddy.com>
Reply-To: ",.." <leighannhester849@gmail.com>
To:
Subject:
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 03:44:01 -0700

Originating IP: 154.118.30.252
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

hesterannhester@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:25 pm

Hello Dear Good Day,

I hope you are doing great,

I have something important to discuss with you

if you give me a listening ear.so that I can

write you in details thank you as i wait for

your reply.

Miss Ann Hester

Header:

Return-Path: <ik8577310@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: hesterannhester@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 10:05:08 -0700
Message-ID: <CAB=resaQA59TRfLSCTq1844q0j0qydJQkDcKVDc=yXNqHPL2HA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: URGENT

Dear sir,
It is my pleasure to write you after consideration, since i cannot be able to see you face to face, at first, please I need your help. I am Miss. Ann Hester the only daughter of late Mr. Lannan Benson Hester, from Democratic Republic of Congo. My father deposited the sum of ($9,500,000.00) in a bank here in Rep of Lome Togo before his death, he used my name as his next of kin and the inheritor to the money after his death, and he left a will with the bank that restrained me from accessing the money here unless transferred overseas for investment purpose.

I am now seeking for your assistance to help me transfer this money out to your account abroad so that we can invest it in any meaningful and lucrative business in your country because this is my only hope in life. I am willing to offer you 30% of the total fund if only you can help me out of my present predicament.

Please reply back so that I will give you more details for us to transfer this money.

Thank you as I wait for your reply.

Miss. Ann Hester

Header:

Return-Path: <hesterannhester@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 18:42:48 +0000
Message-ID: <CAFqyS=Q8LWEbsx5xein5v=Ja4G-E9S4KBv_SyzFg1Qto9-jJAQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: URGENT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

hesterannhester@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:27 pm

Yes, I do plan it sir. I'm only asking for your assistance to stand as my late father's foreign partner to the funds and the bank will make transfer possible to your country otherwise the bankers only stand a chance to liquidate the left behind funds by my late father in their custody due to the clause my late father included during the time of this deposit. That his foreign partner/associates will contact for the fund when they're ready to execute the proposed investment. If there is any need that you want me to prove existence of the funds to you, I will not hesitate to do so immediately. Please my dear, try to consider my plight and find pleasure to assist me on this noble call with rewards. I awaits your positive response. Thanks.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.