Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Leigh Ann Hester.

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

priscadickson@hotmail.com emmybest123@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:04 am

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Lisa Brown lisabrown19880@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:34 pm

Another scammer abusing stolen photos of Ms. Hester:

Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal.

How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in Libya .I will be very happy to know more about you, Like i said my name is Sgt.Lisa Brown, a US Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, i Graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, i am 33 Yrs years old single, Presently i am in Libya at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Libya.

About me, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I have a lot of love to give, my own Religious is Catholic christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will brings a lot of great changes in your life. I want you to understand that relationship dose not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, What do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? i know we are just knowing each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your pictures, like i always says i have very very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me a solution about it, Let me stop here for now,i expect an urgent respond from you soon.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt.Lisa Brown

HEADER:
Return-Path: <lisabrown19880@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-vk0-x242.google.com (mail-vk0-x242.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c05::242])
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016
Subject: IT IS MY PLEASURE MEETING YOU.

Photos:

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (124.1 KiB) Viewed 11276 times

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG
Capture3.PNG (117.07 KiB) Viewed 11276 times
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lisabrown19880@gmail.com lisa_brown25@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:28 pm

Dear Friend
Thank you for your mail and am very happy for your interest, I hope you and your family are fine. Am also fine here but just that things is not so easy for me because from time to time our military colleagues are being attacked by car bombs and insurgents but I thank God for saving my life everyday.

Dear, as I informed you about something very important to share with you.Listing to this, during one of our rescue mission with my Military groups we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they are using the money to buy weapons and ammunition's land for war, after I discovered the fund it was agreed by all our military parties in that mission that the money will be shared between us.

Dear, out of the total fund my share was $4,560,000 (Four Million Five Hundred and Sixty Thousand united states Dollars ) , right now I am seek your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $4,560,000 to your place as quickly as possible, at the moment I am deeply afraid of losing the funds here due to the level of attacks everyday, dear if you can assure me that my funds will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in the next few months. there are no risks involved.

Dear, due to my position in service, I keep the funds in a treasure box and deposited it to UN Security office here as family items, I don't have bank account here and due to my position in services, I can not transfer the fund because all our activities are in fact, also our military communication here are only radio message and internet facilities. To avoid losing the funds here due to the level of crisis everyday,i have made a solid arrangements with a reliable security and delivery company and they have promised to corporate to deliver the funds through their diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination, they agreed and promised to send their diplomats to deliver the treasure box to any destination of my choice.

Dear, I need your urgent assistance and as you assist me receive the fund, I shall be compensating you with 25% of the total fund personally, while the remain of the balance shall be my investment capital in your City which will still be under your control until I meet you, dear I plead you not to disclose this issue to a third party, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please delete all my email conversation with you because any leakage of this information will be very dangerous for me considering my position in services.

Dear, I pray and believe you will not betray my trust, take me as your own blood sister or your business partner as the fund will invest under your control. Although you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you so deeply, it is better I reveal it to you and you help me, than losing the funds here out of my ignores, I have so much fear in me because I have survived two bomb attack here, so I need your urgent assistance.

Thanks and remain bless, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, I expect to hear from you soonest, always taken good care of yourself and also put me in your daily prayers.

Yours Faithfully
Sgt.Lisa Brown.

HEADER:

Received: from SNT148-W13 ([65.55.90.199]) by SNT004-OMC4S4.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with
Return-Path: lisa_brown25@hotmail.com
From: =?windows-1256?B?TGlzYUJyb3du/iBCcm93bv4=?= < lisa_brown25@hotmail.com >
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lisa_brown25@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:24 pm

Hello dear Good day and how are you doing hope fine my dear why i don't want to send the money to someone in my family is because i have lost my parents no other person is remaining in my family and my only brother die in Afghanistan in 2012 from bomb attack on this United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan by me choosing you is not from my power is from God making i don't have any body now that i can send it in America that is why i choose you, when you are going to receive the box there will be no question it will be a security and delivery company that will delivery the package box to you i am tagging it as package containing materials that i am sending to you my friend don't worry on that i will handle it perfectly there will be no question of any kind when you bring your information i will also give you a secret code the delivery officer may ask you about the code of the package to confirmed if you are the rightful person i will stop here my dear i have clear myself to you have a nice day as i am waiting for your information as is listed below.

Thanks for your mail which was well understood. Firstly,I want to assured you that everything is going to work out accordingly without any problem in the future.

Meanwhile, every arrangement to insure safe delivery of the cash box to you is in place, through a reliable security and delivery company without any form of problem when you finally receive the consignment box, once again I want you to understand that i did not disclose entire deal to the company for security reasons.

As a woman I really wish to partner with you and also promised to reward you accordingly for your acceptance to help me in securing this money and to maintain confidentiality attached to this business as this is my only hope for investment when i retired from service.

Like I told you, I am a serving senior officer in the military and after this business we are going to create an everlasting family
relationship, and you will not regret for being part of this project,but I pray that God will give you the heart and mind to truly help me without cheating me.

Once again, this business is highly secured and risk free if only you will follow my instruction every thing will go smoothly and Please try and keep this matter within yourself alone and never disclose to anyone.

Every arrangement towards this project is between me and you alone, and on no account should you disclose it even to the staffs of the delivery company (Access Delivery and Security Service), also remember that the box consignment was registered to the company as a diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials.

For us to finalize every arrangements kindly to send your personal details to me so that I can submit your details to the security
company to enable them proceed further for the final delivery of the box to your country/address

Send to me your required details below to me urgently;

Your full names:...........

Your address:..............

Post code:.................

City:......................

Telephone number:.........

Profession:................

Once you receive the money i will let you know my plans to come over to meet you one on one in your country and we shall discuss and decide on how and where to invest the money. alternatively, when i come over
then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself

I await your immediate response
Love and care from,
Lisa Brown
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lisa_brown25@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:32 pm

My dear,
Thanks for your sent details and I can now proceed.

My dearest, I am going to submit your sent details to the delivery
company and i believe as they promised they will get to you as soon as possible to let you know about their further arrangements and the delivery date.

Like I told you earlier, they will tag the box as diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials and it will be deliver to you by any of their assigned delivery officer or agent to your country as I have already handed over the box to them through their accredited agent here in Libya, but they said that all packages departing from Africa must go through their African regional head office in Lome Togo before departing to any where of the world.

I really want us to conclude this business as soon as possible so that you can receive the package within 2 or 3 days after departure, so I want you to officially contact the security company through their contact information now for proper identification.

Below is their contact details;

Company name: Access delivery and security services
Office / address: 336,avenue Nukafu Villa
Lome, Togo. Maritime
Phone: +228 914 01 076
Fax: +228 225 98522
Email: accessdeliverycustomerservice@gmail.com and info4@accessdeliveriess.com
Operation manager: MR. JOHN NELSON

Though i have already forwarded your personal data to the company but I will advice you to contact them as well either through email or phone call, the secret code number of the box consignment is NS535XQ2 please take note because the deliver officer will ask for the security code number of the package to confirmed you as the rightful person.

Like I said before I have decide to compensate you with 25% of the total money once you received the money, while the rest balance shall be for my investment
capital in your country.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation,I hope to have smile with you soon as I am counting on your honesty, i might not be free to follow the activities of the security company, so I want you to stand on my behalf till the cash box is delivered to you.

Have a nice and better day ahead

Hug from,
Lisa Brown

Website Content and information here:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=44221&p=97222#p97222

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22891401076
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

FAX: +22822598522
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location Lomé
Original network provider* Togo Télécom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

accessdeliverycustomerservice@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:11 pm

ATTENTION:

We are writing to inform you that your designated package has arrived Gnassingbe Eyadema International Airport , Lome - Togo.
your package left its destination from Libya,from one Sergeant Lisa Brown to its final destination in USA. It is presently on transit here in Republic of Togo.

According to the instructions and requirements our office received from the Airport Authorities, your package must undergo an insurance and immunity coverage here in Lome-Togo before it could proceed to its final delivery to you in your country the final recipient. this insurance immunity coverage will only be procured once here in Togo , you will not be required to undergo further insurance coverage as soon as the consignment arrives there in USA your country.

We have made inquiries and ascertain that a total sum of Eight hundred and fifty usd will be required for the insurance and immunity coverage after which your package will be released and successfully delivered to you there in your country.

Please find below, the package tracking numbers with which you can track and monitor the actual destination of your package and also to know when it finally arrives in your country.

Here is your Tracking PIN, you are free to track the movement of your package online, by log in to our website: http:/ /www.accessdeliveriess.com when you get into our web page, please Click on tracking , then, click on Track Your Order and finally log in with the below details, to access your package delivery updates and arrival schedules.

Invoice No: 6806513334
Tracking PIN: 8098352347115553CF

With the above information you will be monitoring the movement of your package to know when it will arrive in your country.

Now, for the aforementioned Insurance and Immunity Coverage fee payment, we instruct that the mandated fee be paid to our Company through Ria money transfer or western union money transfer Agent there in your country.
Below is the Ria money transfer or western union money transfer Payment Information;

RECEIVERS NAME==== THEO
SURNAME:=========== MARK
CITY================ LOME
COUNTRY============= TOGO
AMOUNT============== $850 DOLLARS

Kindly scan and send the Ria money transfer or western union money transfer payment receipt to us via email attachment once you make the payment of $850 Usd, so that we can pick up the fee over here and procure the needed Insurance and Immunity Coverage on your behalf.

Once our office receives the fee from you, immediately, we shall commence necessary procurement exercise needed to insure and give immunity to your package without any obstacles on it's way to your destination in your country.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services.
Should you have any question (s) please contact us on our telephone number (+228 914 010 76 ) for more directives/clarifications. Always reply us through our email address.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.
Mr. John Nelson
Access Delivery And Security company, Lome-Togo
Phone: +228 914 010 76
Email: accessdeliverycustomerservice@gmail.com
info4@accessdeliveriess.com
http:/ /www.accessdeliveriess.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

accessdeliverycustomerservice@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:29 pm

ATTENTION:

Send the money to us through Ria or Western union money transfer it is
the fastest way of sending and receiving money worldwide.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation
Mr. John Nelson
Access Delivery And Security company, Lome-Togo
Phone: +228 914 010 76
Email: accessdeliverycustomerservice@gmail.com
info@accessdeliveryss.com
http:/ /www.accessdeliveryss.com
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bean.an@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:19 pm

Dear Friend.
Good day, after much stress, I decided to offer you the sum of Three
hundred thousand United States Dollars ($300,000.00) for your effort
which you made to assist me to claimed from the delivering security company . I gave my
American Express visa Master card that contain the amount as your
compensation for all your past effort to assist me, I would have
transfer the money directly to you but, due to I am a Military I
am not allowed to transact or remit such huge sums of money from my
account. to avoid bank charges and condition of services which will
delay the money getting to you early enough,
Contact American Express visa card to send you, your named Master Card containing
the Three Hundred thousand United States Dollars, the American Express visa card will also
send the four digits secret pin code to you after they send the CARD to
you.
From the card you can withdraw a maximum of Thirty Thousand United
States Dollars per a day and you can also transfer from the same
Master Card.
to your local bank account a maximum of 30 thousand United States
Dollars per a day.
The card will be fully activated for withdrawals in any country of the
world and in countries where United States Dollars are not used you
will be paid in that country's local currency Dollar equivalent.
There is a change in my previous arrangement, so I will be traveling
to London tomorrow with my sick wife for treatment tomorrow with my
new partner who finish the transfer. As soon as you receive the ATM card let me know.
You can write to the Amex through this
Email: ( americanexpress76@yahoo.com ) ‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏express.american@usa.com )‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
Contact Person Micheal ,Lewis .
Thanks
Sergent Ann,

HEADER:
Return-Path: <bean.an@outlook.com>
Received: from BAY182-W6 ([65.54.190.59]) by BAY004-OMC1S6.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.23008);
Fri, 18 Mar 2016
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

beckyyousif24@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:42 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim - the reverend asked victim to pay for receiving the check. This is a recovery scam used after the main scam fails and it is happening only because the victim ignores all the advises about changing the email address used with the scammer...

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016, Leigh Ann Hester <beckyyousif24@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred under the assistance of a friend from Scotland.meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact my cosine in Dakar Senegal Rev Danny king,

He tried a lot for me while i was here and i am grateful to God for everything he has done for me today.his email address is (revdannyking@ymail.com) Ask him to send you the draft cheque of $450.000.00 USD which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you made to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time so feel free and get in touch with Rev Danny king and tell him to send the amount to you. you can reach him on his phone number (+221773209338)

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferer that i went through at that time. in the moment, I am very busy here for my bank work and the processing of my wedding which myself and my new partner are having at hand without confrontations, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to my cosine Rev Danny King on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Danny king and he will hand over the draft cheque to you without any delay. May
God Bless you sgt Leigh Ann Hester
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lieghannhester@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:54 pm

Zorpia:

My name is Leigh Ann Hester,i saw your profile today here on a siteand became interested ,
i will love to friend with you here is my email ID ( lieghannhester @yahoo.com )
please lets talk privately on my email, thanks and be more bless

my private email: lieghannhester @yahoo.com

Fake profile used:

Leigh / LeighAnn0117
36, Gloucester, United Kingdom
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 32‑89
, in Australia.
Single
I am Friendly
am just a simple lady

The stolen picture used is already reported here and is part of a gallery massive abused in refugee scams.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.