Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Leigh Ann Hester.

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

christy.lurtha@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:13 pm

Zorpia:

Hi,
I'm pleased to contact you, My name is christy, i seek for honest friend i viewed your profile and be become interested, it would be a pleasure to know you more reply to my email christy.lurtha@
gmail.com Awaiting your mail to tell you about myself,
christy.

Fake profile used:

christy - the picture used is a logo of the US Army.
36, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 21‑99
, in Cambodia.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: christy.lurtha@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:27 pm

Email:

Dearest One,
How are you today please do not be surprise to receive this email from me, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partner or something else.
It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you and how are you enjoying your day? , my name is christy
Lurtha,
I am US military officer currently in Libya now, and i will like to get acquainted with you, I am loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, I enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My dear, i want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs and during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the over thrown government of Libya, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $3,600,000 (Three Million six Hundred Thousand united states Dollars ) I am seeking your assurance and assistance to secure my share of the money out of this country ( Libya ) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country.

So i want you to assure me that if this money gets to you in your country that you are going to be trusted to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money from you. but i want to let you know that i have made a solid arrangements with a company known as "Super maritime courier and Security Service" and they have promised to deliver the fund through their diplomatic method to any of my choosing destination.

This delivery is going to be handle legally by the "Super maritime courier and Security Service" and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be pack safely in a truck case and the same case will be deliver to you in your country. I have decide to compensate you with 25% of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be party to this business please delete, this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here.

I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this Funds.
Note; I do not know how long we going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trust worthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to be with you fro you to help me to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.
I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

Conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Yours friend,
christy Lurtha.

Pictures received with the email:

christy.jpg
christy.jpg (13.37 KiB) Viewed 8558 times

christy1.jpg
christy1.jpg (5.38 KiB) Viewed 8558 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: christy.lurtha@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:42 pm

Email:

Dearest One,
Thanks for your mail which was well understood. Firstly,I want to assured you that everything is going to work out accordingly without any problem in the future.

Meanwhile, every arrangement to insure safe delivery of the cash box to you is in place, through a reliable security and delivery company without any form of problem when you finally receive the consignment box, once again I want you to understand that I did not disclose entire deal to the company for security reasons.

As a woman I really wish to be your partner and also promised to reward you accordingly for your acceptance to help me in securing this money and to maintain confidentiality attached to this business as this is my only hope for investment when i retired from service.

Like I told you, I am a serving senior officer in the military and after this business we are going to create an everlasting family relationship, and you will not regret for being part of this project but I pray that God will give you the heart and mind to truly help me without cheating me.

Once again, this business is highly secured and risk free if only you will follow my instruction every thing will go smoothly and Please try and keep this matter within yourself alone and never disclose it to anyone.

Every arrangement towards this project is between me and you alone and on no account should you disclose it even to the staffs of the delivery company (Super maritime courier and Security Service), also remember that the box consignment was registered to the company as a diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials.
For us to finalize every arrangements kindly to send your personal details to me so that I can submit it to the security company to enable them proceed further for the final delivery of the box to your Choice of Destination/country/address.

This is your required details below to me urgently;

Your full names:...........
Your residence address :..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Your Country of Origin............
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................

Once you receive the money i will let you know my plans to come over to meet you face to face and we shall discuss and decide on how and where to invest the money. alternatively, when i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

I await your immediate response
Love and care from,
Christy
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sgtleighannhester123@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:26 pm

Hello dear.

My name is Sgt. Leigh Ann Hester, a United state Military woman. Looking for a reliable and trust worthy person for a cordial relationship, I would be glad if you write to back to me for more detail.

Best Regard.
Sgt. Leigh Ann Hester

Header:
Return-Path: <sgtleighannhester123@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-ua0-x244.google.com (mail-ua0-x244.google.com. [2607:f8b0:400c:c08::244])
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016
Subject: Hello dear.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:31 am

Compliments of the day.

Thank you so much for your reply to my mail, How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in (Iraq) Sorry for contacting you without your permission but I hope we can Establish a good relationship Since we are meeting for the first time.

I want to use this opportunity to tell you about me, My name is Sgt. Leigh Ann Hester 38 years and a single mother, a US Citizen and a Military Branch of Army, l am from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, i Graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, Currently Stationed in (Iraq) on war against Terrorism.

About me, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I have a lot of love to give, my own Religious is Catholic christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will brings a lot of great changes in your life and my life also. I want you to understand that a good relationship dose not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with your urgent assistance.

Dear, What do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? i know we are just knowing each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your pictures, like i always says i have very very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give me an advise and solution about it, Let me stop here for now,i expect an urgent respond from you soon.

Best Regards.
Sgt. Leigh Ann Hester.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

leighannhester62@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:38 pm

On chatkk.com:

Name : leigann
Sex : Female
Email : leighannhester62@yahoo.com

i am leighann i like to make a friends in this site and i love you all and kiss you all

Stolen picture used:

leig.jpg
leig.jpg (15.34 KiB) Viewed 8538 times
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:12 am

Dear Friend

Thank you for your mail and am very happy for your interest, hope you are doing greatly well at work. Am also fine here but just that things were not so easy for me because from time to time our military colleagues are being attacked by car bombs and insurgents but i thank God for saving my life everyday.

Dear, like i informed you about something very important to share with you. during one of our rescue mission with our Military groups we came across a safe box that contain a very huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they are using the money in buying weapons and ammunition's for war, after we discovered the fund it was agreed by all our military parties in present in that mission that the money will be shared between us.

Dear, out of the total fund my share was $5.8 Millions (five Million eight hundred US Dollars), right now i am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $5.8 Millions USD to your place as quickly as possible,

At the moment i am deeply afraid of losing the funds here due to the level of attacks everyday, dear if you can assure me that my funds will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in the next few months. i assured you there are no risks involved.

Meanwhile, due to my position in service, i keep the funds in a treasure box and deposited it to Starlight Express courier and Security office here as family items, i don't have bank account here and due to my position in services, I can't transfer the fund because all our activities are monitored and its against the law of UN also our military communication here are only radio message and internet facilities. We are not allow to use a personal phone,

To avoid losing the funds here due to level of crisis everyday, i have made a solid arrangements with Starlight Express courier and Security office, which they agreed with me and promised to send their diplomat to deliver the treasure box to any destination of my choice.

Dear, i need your urgent assistance and as you assist me receive the fund, i shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund personally, while the remaining balance shall be my investment capital in your City which will still be under your control until i meet you, dear i plead you not to discuss this issue to a third party,

Please, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please delete all my email conversation with you because any leakage of this information will be very dangerous for me considering my position in services.

Dear, i prayers and I believe you will not betray my confidence, but rather take me as your own blood sister or your business partner since the fund will be invested under your control. Although you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you so deeply, it is better i reveal my self to you and you help me, than losing the funds here out of my ignorant, at this moment i have so much fear in me because i have survived two bombs attack here, so i need your urgent assistance.

Thanks and remain bless, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, I expect to hear from you soonest, always take good care of yourself and also put me in your daily prayers.

Best Regards,
Sgt.Leigh A. Hester.

Today.JPG
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgt.annhester@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:48 pm

WeDateFree:

please kindly contact me on (sgt.annhester@hotm ail.com)'

Fake profile used:

ritASIAKO - no picture
29 y/o female from dakar, Senegal
love
hello my name is rita i will like you to contact me from my email
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:55 pm

Dear friend.

Thanks for your mail which was well understood. Firstly,I want to assured you that everything is going to work out accordingly without any problem in the future
Meanwhile,every arrangement to insure safe delivery of the cash box to you in your place, through a reliable security and delivery company without any form of problem when you finally receive the consignment box, once again I want you to understand that I did not disclose entire deal to the company for security reasons.

As a woman I really wish to be your partner and also promised to reward you accordingly for your acceptance to help me in securing this money and to maintain confidentiality attached to this business as this is my only hope for investment when i retired from service.

Like I told you, I am a serving officer in the military and after this business we are going to create an everlasting family relationship, and you will not regret for being part of this project but I pray that God will give you the heart and mind to truly help me without cheating me.

Once again, this business is highly secured and risk free if only you will follow my instruction every thing will go smoothly and Please try and keep this matter within yourself alone and never disclose it to anyone.

Every arrangement towards this project is between me and you alone and on no account should you disclose it even to the staffs of the delivery company (Starlight Express courier and Security Service), also remember that the box consignment was registered to the company as a diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials. For us to finalize every arrangements kindly to send your personal details to me so that I can submit it to the security company to enable them proceed further for the final delivery of the box to your Choice of Destination/country/address.

Please send your information so that i will furnish you on the procedures to follow.

Your full Names:_______________________
Your Address_________________
Your passport/ Id card copy______________
Your Phone Number_________________
Your Occupation___________________
Your Age___________________________
Your Nearest Airport______________
Your country_______________

Profession:................

Once you receive the money i will let you know my plans to come over to meet you face to face and we shall discuss and decide on how and where to invest the money. alternatively, when i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

I await your immediate response
Love and care from,

Best Regards,
Sgt.Leigh A. Hester.

20161111235341-8103b634-me.jpg

20161111235342-7b35927f-me.jpg
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:52 am

Thanks for your mail and details,We can now proceed,i have submitted your details to the delivery company before seeing your second mail and i believe as they promised they will get to you as soon as possible to let you know about their further arrangements and the delivery date.

Like I told you earlier, they will tag the box as diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials and it will be deliver to you by your address as i have already handed over the box to them through their accredited agent here in Iraqi, but they said that all packages departing from UK LONDON must go through their UK regional head office in LONDON before departing to any where in the world. it is only one box.

I really want us to conclude this business as soon as possible so that you can receive the package within 2 or 3 days after departure, so i want you to officially contact the security company through their contact information now for proper identification.

Below is their contact details;

Company name: ......iship.starlitetaxi.com
Address:.............Unit 16, The Shipyard, Faversham, ME13 7DZ.United Kingdom
Phone Number: Tel: 020 3535 0292 Mobile: +(44) 7866 401 484
Email Address ...... starlite_express@fastservice.com
Operation manager:. ...... Dr. Andrea Harrison

Though i have already forwarded your personal data to the company but I will advice you to contact them as well either through email ,the secret code number of the box consignment is 4XFS75X please take note because the deliver officer will ask for the security code number of the package to confirmed you as the rightful person, please you should not disclose this Consignment code that i gave to you is the secret code to open the briefcase when ever they deliver it to you, is only you and me knows it as password please do keep it to your self .

Like I said before I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once you received the money, while the rest balance shall be for my investment capital with you.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation,I hope to have smile with you soon as I am counting on your honesty, i might not be free to follow the activities of the security company, so I want you to stand on my behalf and take this matter as yours till the cash box is delivered to you.
Have a nice and better day ahead.

Best Regards,
Sgt.Leigh A. Hester

20161113001142-77b5455a-me.jpg

20161113001143-7e509157-me.jpg

20161113001144-c4a9d755-me.jpg

Whois:
Domain Name: STARLITETAXI.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS1.SERVER101.CO.IN
Name Server: NS2.SERVER101.CO.IN
Status: clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientRenewProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientRenewProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 29-oct-2016
Creation Date: 28-oct-2016
Expiration Date: 28-oct-2017
Registrant Name: obi onyeka
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: enugu
Registrant City: enugu
Registrant State/Province: N/A
Registrant Postal Code: 23442
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.7032120801
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: chrismannix77@yahoo.com

This is what the Fake courier Website looks like;

HOMEPAGE.JPG

CONTACT.JPG

Text from Contact Page:
PLEASE FIND OUR CONTACT DETAILS BELOW
Address : Unit 16, The Shipyard,
Faversham,
ME13 7DZ
Telephone No : Mobile: +(44) 7866 401 484
Tel: 020 3535 0292
E-mail:
Sales : info@starlitetaxi.com
Support : support@starlitetaxi.com
Website URL : http:/ /iship.starlitetaxi.com

Our Office Hours Monday to Friday from 09:00A.M to 6:00P.M. Please Contact our Customer Care with your Reference No / Tracking Number

Skype ID:
chric mannix
los angeles, Untied States
chric.mannix

SKYPEID.JPG

Profile Elements:
Chris Obi / christopheronyekaobi
Active on 11/11/2016
Studied Civil Engineering at Enugu State University of Science and Technology
From Enugu, Nigeria
Birthday: September 21
Interested In: Women
Languages: English
Religious Views: Christian "i love God"
Political Views: PDP straight to point

ABOUT CHRIS

**CHALLENGE EVERYTHING**NO BOUNDARIES,NO LIMITS,NO RULES AND NO LINES OR YOU CAN FIGHT WITH THE BEST AND DIE LIKE THE REST.

GOOD

FAVORITE QUOTES

1."BE GOOD TO THE PEOPLE THAT YOU MEET WHEN GOING UP THE LADDER BCOS YOU WILL MEET THEM WHEN COMING DOWN"
2.ECCLESIASTSE CHAPTER -12VERSE13

Punk BOI.JPG

Punk Boi2.JPG

Phone Numbers:
+442035350292
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location London
Original network provider* Gamma Telecom Holdings Ltd

+447866401484
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.