Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Leigh Ann Hester.

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mercyfrancis020@gmail.com hallmks@post.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:21 pm

What is going on dear if you are not ready or serious to help me pay them the clearance charge just tell me i don,t really understand what is going on after they gave you or direct you to send them the money through money gram which is the faster and easy way to send money and you give an excuse now again was that the account is not good how can you say such a thing to me just be open up and tell me that you don,t want to help me to receive this my luggage box period have a good day.

HERE IS A NEW BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

NAME BANK: DANAMON BANK
ADDRESS BANK: JL. GAJAH MADA NO 3-5 PERTOKOAN DUTA MERLIN DAERAH KHUSUS IBUKOTA JAKARTA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3583973080
SWIFT CODE: BDINIDJA.
ACCOUNT OWNER: MARIA JOSEPH
ADDRESS OWNER: JL. MANGGA BESAR RAYA NO.34 RT 001 RW 002 TAMAN SARI JAKARTA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

talk2ddd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:39 pm

Hello My Love,

Good evening to you and how are you doing today? I am writing to inform you that I have been trying to contact the lawyer before replying your email to me but was told he traveled to the next region to visit his parents, So I was able to meet him today and have told him to provide another account and he said that he has been receiving payment with that same account he gave to you and now if you really wish to help me then you should send him the fees through RIA Transfer or Money Gram Transfer and immediately he received the money from you he will issue you a payment receipt and then will commence the transfer process immediately.

Please help me by accepting to send him the fee by RIA Money Transfer or Money Gram Transfer so he can commence the transfer process as he has promised us.I will be waiting to read from you as soon as possible.

Yours in Heart and Love,
Dinah Dim Deng.

Hello My Love,

Good evening to you and how are you doing today? I am writing to inform you about this good news ,this is a great testimony that i am sharing with you today,

As we were have our early morning prayer in the female hostel and one of the Reverend Sister told me that she saw me in her dream that some people are trying to hinder my freedom in this camp , that she saw a man trusted and relaible whom God have sent to free me out from this camp but some people in the man country are evil trying to block you from helping me out from this ugly situation,

While she was telling me all these sad news, i havent inform her anything that i have been going through in my life accept the most Reverend Father whom i told because i take him as a father in this camp,

After she had told me the way this is getting tough for my freedom and she said that i should tell you to PICK THE MONEY FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND GO TO ANOTHER BANK AND TRY TO SEND IT TO THE LAWYER, because she said that God reviewed her in the dream and she saw the vision clear that your bank staff do not want to send the money for you,

Please my dearest love i want you to withdraw the money in your bank account and go to another bank and try it to the lawyer account that is with you,

I wait to hear from you soon with a positive news
Yours worried and Love,
Dinah Dim Deng.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mercyfrancis020@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:33 pm

Okay dear good day and please try and see that you deposited the money into the account today please have a nice day.

Dear good day and please have you send the money to the company?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

talk2ddd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:09 am

Hello My Love,

Good afternoon my dearest love,how are you doing today? I amhappy to read from your mail now, my darling sweetheart, reading and hearing from your mail is the source of my happiness,joy and living in this camp which is seem like a hell fire, my dear after reading from your mail today i meet with the Reverend sister and the most Reverend father in this camp and inform them about the content of your message and they helped and call one of the bank staff in this city and asked the banker about what you just wrote in your mail today and the banker said that someone can use another bank to send money to someone both in the same country or outside the country,

This banker said that they called it deposit since it is not from your own bank account that you are sending the money from, that you should tell the next bank you are going to use in sending the money that you want them to deposit the money into the lawyer account details and the will do the transfer as soon as you give them the lawyer account details which is with you already,

MY LOVE,THE REVEREND SISTER SAID THAT YOU CAN SEND MONEY FROM ANY BANK AND NOT ONLY IN YOUR BANK

My love and only one ,i trusted you with my whole heart and believing that you will not leave me alone or half way,please follow this instruction from the most Reverend Father and the Reverend Sister today and go the another other bank and deposit the money to the lawyer giving account details to you,i know if you will obey they man and woman of God today my God will lead your steps and give us victory over the plan of the enemy in your bank which the devil want to use and hinder my freedom and my late father transfer,

I wait to hear from you as soon as possible with a good news,

Yours weeping love baby
Dinah Dim Deng.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

talk2ddd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:01 am

Hello My Deraest Love,

Good morning my love and how was your dream last night and your ding over there in my dream country and i hope fine my love, i am happy to read from your mail today and reading and hearing from you now i came to understand the rate of love and care you have toward an uknown orphan like me,

Please my dearest love, i will be the happiest girl on earth to hear you withdrawed that amount and look for the nearest western union or money-gram or even Ria-money transfer and use the lawyer name and address and send the money to the lawyer today and send me a mail with the good news because i am not being happy to see myself staying in this hell fire that so called refugee,

I want you to help me out today and look for a way to send the money to the lawyer, my love try to feel the pain i am facing here as the result of the unfortune death of my late partent, all my hope for getting freedom is in you as God has sent you to help me

My love even if it cost you to open a new bank account in other bank, please do this for my freedom sake and you will never in your life to regret helping an orphan

I wait to read from you soon with a good news,
Yours weeping love in heart,
Dinah Dim Deng.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrister_francis@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:15 pm

Hello

I am very sorry for my late reply to you, I have been busy with some clients job and it took me some time to respond to my emails, I have been trying to figure out what might be the problem why your Bank can't effect the transfer to the Account I gave to you, I want you to know that If you can afford the total charges for this work that means securing the Affidavit and Power of Attorney and also handling of this transfer which will cost you $3,800 USD,(Three Thousand Eight Hundred United State Dollars) The $280 USD is my chamber consultation fee which is all together making it $3,800 Unite State Dollars.

You can pay half of the total Charges which is $1,900 USD (One Thousand Nine Hundred United State Dollars) and when the transfer is completed then you can send me the rest after receiving the fund in your Bank Account.

So let me know if you are willing to send the fee and then I will send you a United State Bank account which will be easier for you to make the transfer of the advance payment $1,900 USD, and after the successful transfer of the fund to your Bank account then you should send the Balance $1,900 USD to me.

I will be waiting for your urgent reply and also let me know if I have to send you the United State Bank Account for you to quickly effect the transfer and then I will be able to commence the transfer process which will be completed withing 7 Banking days from the day I receive your part payment which is $1,900 USD.

Yours in Service,
Barrister Francis Owen(ESQ)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

talk2ddd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:51 pm

Good evening my love,

How are you doing today over there in my dream country and i hope that you are doing very great both in health and work? as for me i am not feeling fine as tears have been my food after reading from your mail yesterday, because i heard you mention you are disappointing me, Please my love do not leave me alone because if yu do i will die in this ugly situation that i am into,

My love i want you to lok back and think very wel the far we have gone and do not use my suggetion of sending the lawyer money through western union or money-gram to hurt mylife
My love i trust and hope that since you arriveled in my life , they words in your mails are the source of my living today, please my kneels are on the grand pleading for your forgiving if i have my suggetion is wrong i didnt know my love, pardon me my darling love,

MY LOVE DO NOT LEAVE ME ON THE HALF WAY BECAUSE OF MY SUGGECTION RATHER PARDON MY WRONG SAYING IF I HAVE SUGGSTED WRONGLY
I really need your help for my freedom and my late father money transfer,

Have a blissful weekend as i wait to read from you as soon as you succeeded sending the money to the lawyer through bank to bank transfer as you have been telling me,

Yours Sorrowful darling love
Dinah Dim Deng
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

talk2ddd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:27 pm

Good morning my love,

How was your weekend and your doing over there in my dream country and i hope fine, my love i am happy to read from your mail today, i thank you so much for being here to help me amd i really need your effort to free me and my late father money out from the bank,

My dear i have been able to call the lawyer on his phone through the Reverend father phone number and the lawyer said that he have alread send you a mail concern the next option you will use to send the money , that he is going to give you a USA account details for you to send the money through bank to bank transfer,

My love all i need you to do now is to contact the lawyer and ask him for the USA bank account details that you will use to send the money today, please contact the lawyer now and ask him to give you the account so that you will send him the money for him to start preparing the documents for us,

Hoping to hear from you soon that you have contacted the lawyer and reauest him to give you the USA account details to send him the money,

Yours Worried love in heart,
Dinah Dim Deng.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barrister_francis@lawyer.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:47 am

Hello

I have told you in my previous email that If you can afford the total charges for securing the Affidavit and Power of Attorney and also handling of this transfer which will cost you $3,800 USD,(Three Thousand Eight Hundred United State Dollars) The $280 USD is my chamber consultation fee which is all together making it $3,800 United State Dollars then I will give you a United State State Bank Account that you will use in paying the money but since you have requested the account I will be given you account details to make the payment as follows bellow

Acc name...J. J.
Acc number...335674XXXX
Routine number.....111900659
Bank name......Wells Fargo
Bank Address....5302 Fm 1960 rd west Houston Texas 77069
Swift code...... wfbius6s

You can pay half of the total Charges which is $1,900 USD (One Thousand Nine Hundred United State Dollars) and when the transfer is completed then you can send me the rest after receiving the fund in your Bank Account.

You should make the transfer of the advance payment $1,900 USD, and after the successful transfer of the fund to your Bank account then you should send the Balance $1,900 USD to me.

I will be waiting for your urgent reply ith the payment details as I have requested from you.

Yours in Service,
Barrister Francis Owen(ESQ)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

talk2ddd@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:49 pm

Hello my darling love,

Good morning my love and how was your dream last night and your doing today and i hope fine? i am so sorry for not writing to you yesterday, my love it was because of the heavy rain fall that made me not to have access to check my email,

My love the lawyer called yesterday and send that he have giving you the USA account details for you to send the money, Darling tell me have you receive any message from the lawyer with the USA account detials? if yes my love tell me have you been able to make the dopesit to the USA account that the lawyer gave you? i really want to hear from you soon to enable me have this joy complete and to know that my freedom has arrived,

Hoping to hear from you soon with heart filled with joy and happiness,
Yours Worried love in heart
Dinah Dim Deng.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.