Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drmarkwinterss@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drmarkwinterss@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:28 pm

THANKS

Daniel Lopez <drmarkwinterss@gmail.com>
Bcc:

30 Sep at 13:34

Dear Friend

I am a financial consultant in the UK , I am contacting you in respect of my late client fund valued 12.7Million British Pounds deposited with a bank here in London which is about to be confiscated by his bank after many years unclaimed, I decided to contact you because you bear the same last name with him.

Kindly indicate your interest by sending me the following:
Your full name,
Your Age ,
Your Marital status,
Your postal address,
The nature of your Job,
Your Mobile phone number ;

You will be entitled to 50 %; 40 % for me and 10 % to defray all cost.

Yours Sincerely
Daniel Lopez
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: drmarkwinterss@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:42 pm

Do you accept?

MRS.T.K <drmarkwinterss@gmail.com>
Bcc:

3 Nov at 05:57

Hello
My name is Mrs.T.K, I'm head of foreign operation with EFG PRIVATE BANK (UK),We have inheritance fund in tune of 12.7M British Pounds approved in your name here in our bank. At this juncture i want to go into serious deal with you,if only you will accept my terms and condition and also keep the deal a top secret forever, because all the road block withholding the release of your inheritance payment has be dismantled by me. The approved amount is just 12.7M British Pounds only and it has been fully approved in your name and all i need from you is to give me and my colleague go ahead order along with your signature on a white paper 'nothing more.
But out of your approved 12.7M British Pounds, my self and my colleague will take 3.7M British Pounds out of your 12.7M British Pounds inheritance' immediately,then release only 9M British pounds inheritance fund to you and your family accordingly.

If you accept to receive only 9M British pound on behalf of your self/family,reply back immediately with your signature,your direct phone number and receiving address for your 9M British pound within 5 days.As soon as you send above details i will apply for cash payment of 12.7M British Pounds from our vault, then take our own cash of 3.7M British Pounds out of the 12.7M British Pounds before sending your own cash of 9M British Pounds across to you ,under Insurance cover policy, your 9M British Pounds will be packaged, coded and insert into diplomatic consignment and deliver to your address within 5 days with 100% cash delivery guarantee.

I will pay for the shipment/documentation Etc over here from my pocket,The only money you will pay is the clearing cost of the consignment on arrival in your city,amount will be made known to you as soon as the delivery officer arrive your city with your package.

But please this deal must be kept top secret forever,i mean no body must hear about it.
If you are ok with my terms and condition to allow us take the said 3.7M British Pounds out your approved 12.7M British Pounds and send only 9M British Pounds to you, Kindly reply back immediately with your signature on a clean white paper, send it to me via e-mail attachment ,then give me your full receiving address and direct phone number for your cash payment within 5 days.

Regards
Mrs.T.K
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:46 am

Re:Please confirm to us (View attachment)

Bcc:

16 Nov at 00:54

Hello,

We have received your message through your business associate Mr.Jose Antonio Garcia Gonzalez (View attachment to see his ID for confirmation),He sent us an email on your behalf requesting for change of ownership of your approved fund in his name,he said you have instructed him to contact us on your behalf to take over your transaction with us and also take care of the needed account opening fee of usd$5,000 and receive the approved fund on behalf of your family,he has demanded for account details to enable him remit the account opening fee immediately,amount usd$5,000. Of course the usd$5,000 he is sending for the account opening cost/logistic will still reflect back into his account.

He said you developed Cancer of the Lungs and for that reason you can't continue your transaction with us again, that is why you asked him to contact us on your behalf to receive your payment.

Please confirm to us immediately if you are the person that directed Mr.Jose Antonio Garcia Gonzalez to take over your payment,so we can furnish him with our sister paying bank contact details for account opening/payment based on your instruction.
As a matter of urgency ' We need your urgent confirmation within 48 hours..

We pray for your quick recovery,God will heal you" Just trust in him alone and always take your medication accordingly.
We really feel your pain at the moment.

Regards
MRS.THERESA KENNEDY
Head of Foreign Operation
EFG PRIVATE BANK (UK),

Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:27 pm

RE:HAPPY NEW YEAR/GOODNEWS

Reply-To: atmpaymentdept077@gmail.com
Bcc:

2 Jan at 09:23

Complements of the season

I want to use this medium to wish you and your family a prosperous new year,Sequel to the final release of your APPROVED usd$11.5million I will urge you to contact our sister paying bank immediately you receive this message,tell them that your business associate MRS.JOY WALTER will remit 50% of the needed usd$5,000 account opening cost to them,Amount usd$2,500 from HSBC bank UK,and you will remit the remaining 50% from your side same time,Amount usd$2,500 to complete the needed usd$5,000 account opening cost.

Contact them immediately to demand for their receiving bank account details to receive the account opening cost,Then kindly forward their receiving bank account details to so i can remit the usd$2,500 from HSBC on your behalf and forward the payment slip to you,while you remit the balance of usd$2,500 to them from your side same time and forward the 2 payment slip copies to them for the immediate release of your approved usd$11.5million, immediately the needed bank account is fully activated,But please you must keep this development/assistant to your self alone,because we are not allowed to assist beneficiary in any monetary aspect, Please NO staff of EFG Bank or any staff of our sister paying bank must know that am the person paying the usd$2,500 for you from HSBC.

I have already furnish you with our sister paying contact details last year,kindly contact them immediately for their receiving bank account details for the account opening costs,so we can send them the needed cost to allow you have your approved fund release to you immediately.

Get back to me as soon as you get their receiving bank account details, so i can wire usd$2,500 on your behalf as i promised,then you will wire the remaining 50% and receive your approved usd$11.5million accordingly.Again i will also advice you to be focus in this year 2020 and forget those impostors/fraudsters trying to claim what they are not or promising you heaven and earth as regards to your unpaid fund just to extort your hard earn money for their selfish interest.

If you want me to resend our sister paying bank contact details to you again,please let me know immediately so i can resend their contact details to you again.

I'm waiting.

Regards
Mrs.THERESA.KENNEDY
EFG PRIVATE BANK (UK),
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:51 pm

PAYMENT DETAILS

Daniel Lopez <drmarkwinterss@gmail.com>
Reply-To: daniellopezz0777@gmail.com
Bcc:

Tue, 24 Mar at 13:59

--
IMMEDIATE PAYMENT RELEASE ORDER.

Hello,

In the wake of increasing cases of individuals testing positive to COVID-19 here in USA and some irregularity surrounding your payment file,We are having so much difficulties to complete your payment file reconciliation process as earlier schedule ,The Director who suppose to sign your payment file for immediate payment is dead,She died few days ago.(May her gentle soul rest in peace we all miss her).

As soon as a new Director takes over office any time this week,we shall get back to you as soon as he or she normalize your payment file to give you time and date your approved usd$11.5million will be release to you.

Sorry for any inconvenience the delay so far has cost you and your company.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this message for record purpose,We also advice you to cease communications with fraudulent individuals and focus on your payment settlement with us.

Thank you
yours in Service
Daniel Lopez
Macquarie Investment Management (MIM) firm USA
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:31 am

Payment details

atmpaymentdept077@gmail.com <atmpaymentdept077@gmail.com>
To:
Thu, 10 Dec at 00:00

Google Forms
Hello,

This is to inform you that your approved USD$11.5MILLION is about to be confiscated/ceased if you fail to claim it immediately.

Like I told you before that all you need to do is to let us know how you want to retrieve your approved USD$11.5MILLION from us,(1) Via cash delivery, which will cost you only usd$6,050 for the clearing process' nothing more and (2) if you want to receive your USD$11.5MILLION Via bank to bank direct wire transfer through our sister paying bank you must setup an account with the paying bank for easy remittance of your approved USD$11.5MILLION into your local bank account in your city, the account opening/logistic will cost you only usd$5,000,Of course the usd$5,000 you paid for the account opening will still reflect back into your bank account balance.

Please it is very important you select the best option suitable for you immediately and reply back, then give us 48hours to release your approved USD$11.5MILLION to you as you selected.

We are waiting for your immediate reply. Email: ( atmpaymentdept077@gmail.com )

Regards
Mrs.T.K
EFG PRIVATE BANK (UK),
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:41 pm

Congrats on your fund release.

atmpaymentdept077@gmail.com <atmpaymentdept077@gmail.com>
To:

Fri, 1 Jan at 21:50

Google Forms
Hello,

This is to inform you that we are 100% ready to release your approved long awaited fund to you with immediate effect, but I would love you to have a dollar bank account with us, because it is the best way for you to receive your approval USD$11.5Million from us with 100% guarantee, Of course having an account with us will make your transaction smooth and secured, because you will never be subjected to any additional fees or documentation fees from any authority, IMF or other monetary agency both here and in your country, Of course your approved USD$11.5Million will never be stopped by any authority.
Immediately you set up an account with us you must received your approved USD$11.5Million perfectly, the account opening cost only USD$5,000 and the USD$5,000 you sent will still reflect back into your bank account, that is to say you are paying nothing because the USD$5,000 you sent is refundable fee.

Please as soon as you are ready to receive your approved fund from us, kindly furnish us with below details' so we can give you a bank account details to remit the USD$5,000, then give us 48 hours to release your approved USD$11.5Million to you with immediate effect and if your approved USD$11.5Million is not released to you within 48hours as I said, kindly demand for your USD$5,000 back from us.

Fill below details immediately.
(A) Full name
(B) Next of kin
(C) Occupation
(D) Nationality
(E) Telephone numbers
(F) Residential or Office Address
(G) Scan the first page of your international passport, driver’s license or any form of your valid ID and send it to us via email attachment then go and start rejoicing.
I will also advise you to be focused, and please do not take your transaction with us for granted in 2021 and do not be deceived by those impersonators and fraudsters that have nothing to offer ,but only empty promises and lies.
Reply to: atmpaymentdept077@gmail.com
We are waiting.
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regards
Mrs.T.K
EFG PRIVATE BANK (UK),
Untitled form
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.