Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pre_taskforce11@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

pre_taskforce11@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:06 pm

your payment Notification ASAP

PRESIDENTIAL TASK FORCE <pre_taskforce11@yahoo.com>

20 Sep at 12:32

Dear Sir

I have in good authority to inform you that your fund which has been pending over the years will see the light of the day as the president have mandated the Central Bank of Nigeria which is the originator of your fund to make sure that every genuine claimant receives his fund immediately

The central Bank Of Nigeria have had a meeting with the presidency and the Officials from the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA on Logistics and officials of the WORLD BANK
to pay all beneficiaries without delay upon the confirmation from the Public Complaint Commission Abuja that the fund is genuine without any dubious intention

Upon the clarification from the commission, your fund will be channeled via the number one Bank in the World the WORLD BANK for prompt payment into your account.

NOTE That the bank will not pay more than $10.5 million.

You are required to forward to me the following information ASAP

(1) Your Full Names ............................................

(2) Your telephone Numbers .........................................

(3) your amount total ...........................................

(4) Banking details ..............................................

You are to revert with the aformentioned in formations ASAP to enable us get approval from the commission in charge and forward your information to the WORLD BANK for your payment.

Regards

Alhaji Tanko Abdulahi

pAY MASTER GENERAL
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.