CONSIDER THIS MY LAST ADVISE TO YOU
Tony O Elumelu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
18 Dec at 07:56
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC.
HEAD OFFICE: U. B. A. HOUSE,
57, MARINA STREET, VICTORIA ISLAND
P. O. BOX 2406, LAGOS - NIGERIA.http://www.ubagroup.com
REF: UBA/10034/XCCXX/CCOOFFICE/2019 ISIN CODE: NGUBA0000041; Legal
Form: Other non-liability limited; Operational Status: Operational;
OUR SWIFT CODE: UNAFNGLA
Date: December 17, 2019
Hello our dear customer,
Though, I am not forcing you neither am I mandating you to accept or
receive your payment from United Bank for Africa Plc because it's your
choice to receive your payment or indefinitely forfeiture the payment.
In this journey of life, Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Because you are insisting that you did not truly authorize Ms. Laylah
Christian Marty and Mr. Martins Agbaso (SAN) and Mr. Andre Latrell,
the man they presented as your Next of Kin to do anything on your
behalf for the release of your approved out standing payment at United
Bank for Africa Plc.
But due to the official and legal documents of proof they tendered and
your none compliance to my initial directives, they have already
signed all your payment documents and paid the US$500 for the
procuring of the necessary Classified, Certified Clearance documents
which will enable you defend your rightful ownership of this payment
and to prove the legitimacy of this payment approved in your name as
* IRS-CI Clearance Letter
* Secure Pass & Executed Indemnity
* Financial Service Authority (FSA)
* The Anti-Money Laundering Clearance
* The Anti Terrorist/Anti Drug Law Clearances
* Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
* The Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF)
* Police Clearance of No Criminal Record Certificate (PCNCRC)
* The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network Clearance (FICENC).
Therefore, I am advising you take advantage of what they have already
done which you could not do earlier to make sure you receive your
payment package at the comfort of your resident.
Here are the courier/mail delivery options for you to receive your
payment package at the comfort of your resident:
1. US$650 for Diplomatic Insured Delivery to your resident
2. US$550 for Express Insured FedEx or DHL Courier delivery
3. US$350 for ordinary FedEx or DHL or UPS delivery
4. US$300 for Ordinary courier delivery
5. US$250 for ordinary USPS delivery
6. US$150 ordinary mail at your own risk
7. US$80 NIPOST mailing at your own risk
With my position as the Chairman of United Bank For Africa Plc, I, Mr.
Tony Onyemachi Elumelu (CON; NPOM) sincerely do hereby Guarantee you,
Vow and Swear with my life, my father's and mother's graves that if
you comply to my directives, the Activation, Validation and
Authentication of your non-resident U-Direct (Online) Account will be
finalized for you to have an unconditional access to operate the
account through United Bank For Africa Plc Inter-Switch Platform:https://ibank.ubagroup.com
with the following account details:
Account Number/User ID: 1020106958
Then you will receive your payment package at your resident without
spending any more US$1.
Contained in your payment package are :
* Authenticated, Activated/Validated ATM Debit MasterCard with
details as follows:
1. Expiry date is: 2022
2. CVS Code #: 695
3. Your ATM Card Number is: 5061043946109310287
4. Type of card: Debit Verve MasterCard
* E-Payment documents
* Monthly statements of account
* Standing order instructions
* Access to internet and mobile banking
* Access to retail credit product
* Convenience to the customer
* Security of the customer's funds and account
* Interest can be paid on account credit balance
* Online real-time transfer of funds to a beneficiary
* An access to U-Direct to view credit balance, to make transfers
* Check book issued for the account U-Direct current account. The
Cheque and cash withdrawal is subject to 0.5% charge.
* Interest payable on FCDA account credit balance subject account
balance of US$1,000 or its equivalent.
* Zero Risk to the customer in comparison to other traditional
Also contained are the Classified, Certified Clearance documents to
enable you defend the legitimacy of this payment and to prove your
rightful ownership of the payment since everything is in your name.
If after 48 to 72 hours of compliance to my directives and you did not
receive your Authenticated, Activated/Validated ATM Debit MasterCard
or have unconditional access to operate your Online account, I Vow and
Swear with my life, my father's and mother's graves to refund you
everything you had spent trying to receive this payment with 50%
interest if within 48 hours.
NOTE: If you fail to comply to this directive, I will on Wednesday
December 18, 2019 simply instruct the Management of United Bank for
Africa Plc to release your payment package to Mr. Andre Latrell and
his Lawyers while we await any legal action you may decide to take
without the necessary Classified, Certified Clearance documents which
will enable you defend your rightful ownership of this payment and to
prove the legitimacy of this payment approved in your name.
The choice of receiving your payment package is now your choice. I
wish you all the best of luck.
If you want to ascertain or verify my identity or whom I am, log into
the following websites: www.ubagroup.com
ORhttps://www.entrepreneurn.com/profile/b ... y-elumelu/
I wish you all the best of luck, enjoy our Banking service.
Mr. Tony O. Elumelu (CON), (NPOM);
Chairman, United Bank for Africa Plc;
Chairman, Heirs Holdings and Transcorp Plc.
Founder, The Tony Elumelu Foundations
Direct E-Mail: email@example.com
Direct Phones: +13476256040