Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

abramovichalex@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

abramovichalex@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:07 pm

Dear Friend,

ALEX ABRAMOVICH <abramovichalex@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: ALEX ABRAMOVICH <adalcesario5@gmail.com>

16 Sep at 23:55

Dear Friend,

I decided to write you this proposal in good faith, believing that you will not betray me. This is a very confidential transaction, I will trust you so much and i believe that you can handle this for me. I want to use this opportunity to seek for your assistance to help me repatriate this fund to your country for investment purposes, I was approached by a Syria political family, who were wanted to wipe away by the Syria Islamic groups, I rescued the family and relocated them to China, the family handed a box full of cash totaling US$8.5 Eight million five hundred thousand dollars with gold to me, because the fund is not safe here and I can no longer hold on to this fund because of the situation here. I am willing to set up a company with you. The money will change our life, I will be very grateful if the proposal is considered and given the urgent attention it deserves.

Regards,
Aleksandr Abramovich
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.