Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nicole_clark1@yahoo.com / nc851291@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

nicole_clark1@yahoo.com / nc851291@gmail.com

Unread postby scamcatcher1 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:19 pm

Nicole Clark <nicole_clark1@yahoo.com>
SUN, 08/09/2019 09:27
Dear friend,

I know this means of communication may not be morally right to you as a person but I also have had a great thought about it and I have come to this conclusion which I am about to share with you.

INTRODUCTION: I am a banker and in one way or the other was hoping you will cooperate with me as a partner in a project of transferring an abandoned fund of a late customer of the bank worth of $18,000,000 (Eighteen Million Dollars US).

This will be disbursed or shared between the both of us in these percentages, 45% for me and 45% for you while 10% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.

Also according to the agreement if the payment year expires and the account holder or partner wishes to claim the said funds, the claimer has to re-activate the account. The cost of the re-activation will be paid by both of us.

Contact me immediately if that is alright for you so that we can enter in agreement before we start processing for the transfer of the funds. If you are satisfied with this proposal, please provide the below details for the Mutual Confidential Agreement:

1. Full Name and Address

2. Occupation and Country of Origin

3. Telephone Number and Next of Kin

I wait for your response so that we can commence on this project as soon as possible.

Regards,

Mrs.Nicole Clark
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
FROM MR NICOLE CLARK
nicole clark <nc851291@gmail.com>
MON, 09/09/2019 09:45

Dear xxx,

I have got your mail and as i told you before we will cooperate together as partners and work with sincere heart, openness and trust that will be only our key to get success in this transaction. I have drafted the Fund Claim Letter, kindly fill out with the information needed and send it to our bank through our bank's email address at the left top of the form and let me know.

Kindly understand that this transaction is risk free because I have studied this very well and thoroughly before contacting you. More, I can not claim this fund without fronting a foreign partner who will be presented to our bank as the next of kin of our died client to enable us to inherit this fund in our bank also know that it will be my duty to guide you and direct you in all you will do till the fund will be approved and transferred into your account before my arrival into your country.

And as soon as you submit the Fund Claim Letter to our bank, any message comes from our bank should be forwarded to me for an advice to avoid mistake until we will conclude through bank to bank transfer. Please, make sure you fill out the form as soon as possible.

As my partner, here is my condition for you: Do not tell the bank that it is me who is the basis of your claim within the bank. If the bank knows, you're going to ruin everything because they too are looking for money.

I am waiting for your kind understanding to enable us achieve our aim. Have a good day also if you have more question kindly feel free and I will explain it to you.

SEND ONLY THE FUND CLAIM LETTER TO OUR BANK AFTER FILLING OUT THE FORMS.

Sincerely,
Mr Nicole Clark
My direct line: 0022891307771
===
+22891307771
Number billable as mobile
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)__
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Orabank
ORA BANK <ora.bank-tg@accountant.com>
TUE, 10/09/2019 09:06

Orabank Togo
FOREIGN OPERATION UNIT
ADDRESS: Ave Du 24 Janvier, Lome-Togo
Orabank | Un partenaire à votre écoute
Le groupe Orabank est présent dans 12 pays d’Afrique de l’ouest et du centre. En effet, aux pays de présence historique – Bénin, Gabon, Guinée, Mauritanie, Tchad, Togo – sont venus s’ajouter six nouveaux pays à la suite de la reprise, avec la Banque Ouest Africaine de Développement (BOAD), de l’ex-réseau des Banques Régionales de Solidarité (BRS) – Burkina Faso, Côte d ...
http:/ /www.orabank.net

Our Ref: O/176/ORABANK

Dear customer service,

This email is intended to inform you that the Orabank/Finance Accounts Department hereby acknowledged receipt of your declaration for being a next of kin of our deceased client. You are hereby required to fill out the inquiries forms of our the deceased client along with your bank account details.

Note: Fill out the two forms, resend them back to this Department along with a digital copy of a valid international passport, National ID Card or Driver’s License, and a digital copy of a Proof of Residence ( Electricity Bill ).

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Kindly confirm receipt of this mail for our records.

Orabank, the Pan African Bank
The Customer Service Team for Individuals, Internet Banking Assistance Service, The service of Bank Support Internet.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr Guy-Martial AWONA.
Director Foreign Operation Unit.
Tel : +22892522029
Fax: +228 336-2317

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. Orabank and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.

Copyright© 2019 ORABANK®. All Rights Reserved
=
+22892522029
Number billable as mobile
City or exchange location
Original network provider Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

+2283362317
Number billable as VoIP telephony
City or exchange location Maritime region
Original network provider Togo Telecom
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
TUE, 10/09/2019 19:41
Hello dear xxx,

I am sending you this mail in order to know if you have received response from our bank since you sent the letter.

Please, i rely on you to inform me so that i can direct you in order to avoid mistake while dealing with the bank.

For more information, feel free to contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Mr Nicole Clarke
Telephone: +22891307771
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
ORA BANK <ora.bank-tg@accountant.com>
MON, 16/09/2019 10:20

Orabank Togo
FOREIGN OPERATION UNIT
ADDRESS: Ave Du 24 Janvier, Lome-Togo
Orabank | Un partenaire à votre écoute
Le groupe Orabank est présent dans 12 pays d’Afrique de l’ouest et du centre. En effet, aux pays de présence historique – Bénin, Gabon, Guinée, Mauritanie, Tchad, Togo – sont venus s’ajouter six nouveaux pays à la suite de la reprise, avec la Banque Ouest Africaine de Développement (BOAD), de l’ex-réseau des Banques Régionales de Solidarité (BRS) – Burkina Faso, Côte d ...
http:/ /www.orabank.net

Our Ref: O/176/ORABANK

Dear customer service,

With all due respect, the Legal Department of this bank has confirmed the receipt of some legal documents which gave you the legal right of ownership of the said fund.

The bank in consideration of the banking procedure and Transaction Guide Lines, you are requested to effect the Change of Beneficiary from our Bank Lawyer, and Re-activation of the the Dormant Account 001087455609 of our deceased client.

Your are requested to pay the sum of $ 3920 USD only, owing to the Dormant Account of our deceased client since his death.

NOTE: WITHOUT THIS PAYMENT, THERE WILL BE NO FORM OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE ACCOUNT 001087455609 AND YOU ARE ADVISED TO EFFECT THIS PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE THIS BANK TO COMMENCE THE RE-ACTIVATION OF THE DORMANT ACCOUNT AND PROGRAMMING OF THIS TRANSFER TO YOUR OWN BANK ACCOUNT.

Your are requested to effect this payment to our Payment Desk in Belgium:
BANK NAME: ING BELGIUM
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 377-08144xx-xx
ACCOUNT NAME: F, Z,
IBAN: BE8937708144xxxx
SWIFT CODE: BBRUBEBB
BANK ADDRESS: RUE DU MOULIN 7/12 4800, VERVIERS
AMOUNT TO PAY: $ 3920 USD ONLY

Once the payment is made, the certificate of Changing of Beneficiary and the re-activation of account will be delivered to you, the fund will be immediately credited to your own bank account.

WE WILL ON NO ACCOUNT TOLERATE ANY DELAY FROM YOU.

Orabank, the Pan African Bank

Yours Sincerely,
Dr Guy-Martial AWONA.
Director Foreign Operation Unit.
Tel : +22892522029
Fax: +228 336-2317

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the addressee tell the sender immediately and destroy it. Do not open, read, copy, disclose, use or store it in any way, or permit others to do so. Emails are not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception, and amendment. Orabank and its subsidiaries do not accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email traffic.

Copyright© 2019 ORABANK®. All Rights Reserved
________________________________________________________________________________________________

MON, 16/09/2019 11:59
Hello dear brother,

How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. I have received your mail. I perfectly understood what you said in your mail that you do not have that amount of money available with you, but that can't prevent us to claim this food in the bank and for this reason, i have tried to get 1000 dollars, my wife had borrowed 500 dollars from her working place. Today at church, i have talked to a church member and she borrowed me 600 dollars. Right now, i have the amount of 2100 dollars in my hands.

Now the money lacks 1820 dollars to be completed. Please try your best an provide the rest of the money so that we can conclude this transaction today.

Now, write to the bank that your sister in Togo, Ms Julie Hamelo will come to the bank to deposit a total amount of 2100 dollars in your name, and you will complete the rest of the money. Please write to the bank so that they can be aware of the the presence of Ms Julie Hamelo.

Thank you for your understanding.

Yours sincerely,
Mr John Rawlings
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[
Tue, 9/17/2019 8:20 AM

Dear Kivia,

How are you doing ? I hope you're okay. I have so much stress and I'm going to see our family doctor to treat me, and I'll pay him later.

I am pleased to read now, I fully understood the content of your email. Let me tell you that I am thanking you for your efforts and cannot simply abandon you.

The bank has already approved your request, but only the bank needs to reactivate the dead customer's inactive account before he can transfer the fund to his bank account.

Since you were able to receive $ 1000, I want you to send it to me. Once I receive it, I will try to borrow the remaining $ 820 to complete it and send Mrs. Julie Hamelo to the bank to deposit it on your behalf, and then the bank will reactivate the account and transfer the fund to you. today.

The only thing I would like to ask you is not to cheat on me after the bank transfers the fund to your account, because that fund is all my hope so that I can live a better life when I get out of retirement.

Dear sister, we need not be late, we have this opportunity. Send the $ 1000 to my data now and I will receive it quickly.

Send the $ 1000 money via MoneyGram or Western Union transfer to the address below:

Recipient's Name: NICOLE CLARK
- Country of consignee: TOGO
City -Receiver: LOME
Recipient's ID: 1095-530-8555
- Address of consignee: CITE BOAD BAGUIDA, LOME.
-Zip Code: 00228
- Amount to send: $ 1000 dollars

After sending the money, send me the receipt quickly so that I can borrow money to complete it and send Mrs. Julie Hamelo to the bank to deposit it on your behalf.

I hope you understand my message.

I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Best regards,
Nicole Clark
scamcatcher1
New survivor

Return to Scammer 419 emails.