Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

I want to share an interesting information for you

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

I want to share an interesting information for you

Unread postby Celena » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:52 am

This is the UN audit unit of Miami International Airport (MIA). All forfeited and false declared Consignments are deposited herein the restricted bonded warehouse for auditing. On routine investigation, I discovered this forfeited consignment with your name on the bill of entry. On an extensive inspection the Value of the cash stuffed consignment was not declared but assumed approximately 10Millionusd. The Consignment was forfeited because of false declaration by the Consignee and the delivery officers' inability to pay the Non Inspection fee (NI). The Consignment was originally declared as personal effect while the real content is cash money.

The details on the consignment tagged is:

Type: SUITCASE
Wheels: 4 wheels
Handles: Trolley handle with top & side handles
Approximate Dimensions: Height: 3.20 ft, Width: 2.50 ft, Depth: 1.90 ft.
Weight: 250.22 lbs.

I solicit your acceptance to use my position to clear and deliver this Consignment to you on condition that I will be compensated after receipt. Indicate your acceptance by forwarding:

1. Your Full Name.
2. Home phone & Cell Phone
3. Home delivery address.
4. Airport Closest to you.
5. Any form of Identification either Drivers license or International Passport.

All communication must be private and encrypted because we are under the watchful eye of the security agents. Once the clearance is completed I will deploy the service of a secured dispatch company that will deliver to your doorstep.
Celena
New survivor

Re: I want to share an interesting information for you

Unread postby firefly » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:51 pm

If you can add the email address used for sending you that message, Celena, it would be perfect.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.