Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

missfrancescabechini@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

info@robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon May 24, 2021 6:14 pm

Husky Energy 707 8th Avenue SW Calgary Alberta Canada T2P 1HS.
Desk: President, C.E.O & Director,Husky Energy Oil And Gas Company
Official E-mail: info@robertpeabodyhuskyenergy.com
Alternative E-mail: robertpeabodywithhuskyenergy@gmail.com
Tel/Fax: +1-(587)-651-65-50.

ATTENTION:

I’ have received the information's which you properly filled towards the claim of your overdue contract funds, please we are going to use the first letter you sent to my office that carries all the contracts quotation’s and the project codes and also the contracts amount as you stated them on your letter for contracts fund claim and your information's to investigate if your information’s is in our company contractors debt register, and after the confirmation I’ shall get back to you within two (2) working day’s.

Best Regards,

Mr.Robert J. Peabody
President, CEO & Director,Husky Energy Inc,Canada.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed May 26, 2021 9:50 pm

ATTENTION:

Hope you remembered that you sent me a LETTER FOR CONTRACT FUND CLIAM OF US$30,000,000.00 USD. I’ and the head of investigation team of our company has gone through the letter and saw your statement that you executed three (3) contract’s with our company as stated below with the contract project site codes,

(1) OIL PIPELINES NETWORK AND PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTION------CONTRACT PROJECT CODE: XXOLPWRT12098UTN2009

(2) PETROL TANK MAINTENANCE------------- CONTRACT PROJECT SITE CODE: XX1PLK/MMSPGCHUSY1414CANAF2009/010-PTM.

(3) CONSTRUCTION OF STORAGE TANK FOR PETROLEUM PRODUCT AND GAS----------CONTRACT PROJECT SITE CODE: PPGGHUSKYCVNRFT2010.

CONTRACT AMOUNT US$30,000,000.00.

We officially conducted a very high level of investigation to confirm if the contract quotation’s and their project site codes are correct and registered so we opened our company contractors debt register of 2009 and we confirmed that all the contract quotation’s and the project codes and the contract amount as stated above which you listed on your letter for the contract fund claim of US$30,000,000.00 is very correct and no mistakes.

We still proceeded with the investigation again with the identification information's you filled which finally takes us to our company central computer data disc and we confirmed your full information’s are registered in our central computer data disc as the contractor of the three (3) above listed contract's, please before we can proceed to forward your file to the Department of Finance for the approval of this contract fund which nominated the total sum of US$30,000,000.00 USD,We really wants to be more sure that we are paying the real beneficiary, based on the fact that we have confirmed all the information’s you provided correct but we still wants you to provide a copy of the CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE that was issued to you after the contract's was perfectly done as a concrete evidence of claiming this contract sum.

Immediately you provide it we shall confirm one hundred percent that you are the real beneficiary of the fund and your file will be presented to the Department of Finance for the onward approval of the fund to you as the rightful contract beneficiary.

Please bear with us and we are sorry for the inconveniences this request might cost you, we are only doing our job.

Best Regards,
Mr. Robert J. Peabody
President, CEO & Director, Husky Energy Inc, Canada.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

missfrancescabechini@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 27, 2021 8:43 pm

With due respect Mr. Robert J. Peabody, President,
CEO & Director, Husky Energy Inc, Canada.

I am very grateful that you investigated and discovered that my contract quotation and it’s project site codes is very correct and also to confirm to me that my information’s are still in your company registers and in the central system at list with all these confirmations you and Husky Oil & Gas Company has given me a sense of belonging that my claim of the contract fund is genuine.

Yes after the accomplishment of my executed contract with your company, I’ was issued the CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE and your company announced that the contract payment of US$30,000,000.00 USD will be approved by Eight (8) Months coming of the year 2010, so I’ decided to traveled back to Japan which I’ and my Family member’s becomes the Victim of the earth-quake that happened in Japan which made me to loss wife and three children I’ would have been dead but I’ wasn’t around when the earth-quake started.

Sir please try and give me few day’s to search for the CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE I’ might miss placed it during my relocation out of Japan or I’ might saved it with my bank, but I’ know it must be found because important documents like that I’ always keep it safe, please just few day’s, thank you for your understanding.

Thanks,
………………………………………………………………………………………………
…………………………………………………………………………………………….

Please my dear copy the message above and send it to the President of our company, as you can see the business is getting matured, please don’t respond to him without my guidelines because we are at the point of making success, I’ will send you the CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE in three days time, I’ wouldn’t want to send it immediately because you must put everything real so that it will not look suspicious. I love you.

Attention:Dear good friend,

RE:REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

Without further delay, please view the attached document and print it out with colored and sign on the space provided for the beneficiary and scan it and send it back to the President of our company.

Please don’t give the excuse that you cannot download the attachment file instead please go to the library or cyber café and print it out sign and send it back to him.

Have a nice evening.

Best Regards,

Francesca Bechini,
Project Controls Manager & Information Technology at Husky Energy, Inc.

Please keep this letter with top confidentiality; this is a business deal between you and me only.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 29, 2021 8:17 pm

ATTENTION:

With due esteem respect , I have received the copy of the CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE as requested but is not signed by the beneficiary which is you, because I could remember when this CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE was issued to you and you are instructed to sign it before taking it or did you forget to do so?.

This is a corporate official issue, please send us the signed CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE so that we can conclude with our investigation towards your claim for the contract fund amount.

Best Regards,
Mr.Robert J. Peabody
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:42 pm

ATTENTION:

Congratulation’s , I’ have received the scan copy of the CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE you sent to my office, without wasting much of your time the CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE you sent is the original scan copy and we have quickly cross checked all the project contract codes you listed on the first letter you sent to my office about the claiming of your contract fund and is the same on this CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE, with this certificate and the correct information’s stated on it we are now certified that you are the rightful beneficiary of this contract sum of US$30,000.000.00 USD.

Please we are sorry for the inconvenience we cost you during the verification of your contract fund claim, please you should not be angry with us because we are only doing our official duties to ensure that the fund is paid to the legal and rightful beneficiary but now you have proved to us that you are the rightfully owner by providing this CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE, congratulation’s once again Sir.

Since we have confirmed you the rightful beneficiary of the contract fund, you need to secure the LEGAL FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE from the Supreme Court of Canada, immediately you get the Legal Fund Ownership Certificate then we shall forward your file to the accredited paying bank so that you will contact the bank with the LEGAL FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE including the CONTRACT COMPLETION CERTIFICATE to enable the bank process the immediate transfer of your fund to your bank account.

Note that we are going to get you the Legal Fund Ownership Certificate from the Law Court and it will only cost you the sum of US$2,950 USD to get it and after that we shall then direct you to the accredited paying bank which is the CIBC BANK of Canada and I urge you to try and send the charge over to enable our legal department go to the court and secure the Legal Fund Ownership Certificate in your name.

Please be advised that the only secured way our company selected for any local or international beneficiary to do transactions with us is via bank to bank wire transfer, we don’t longer welcome any transaction through Western Union or Money Gram because scammers always high jack money been sent by those means easily, based on this I will advise you to send the fee for the securing of the Legal Fund Ownership Certificate, only via bank to bank wire transfer and the bank details which you will use to pay in the fee will be send to you as soon as you confirm the receipt of this message and also inform my office when you will be able to send it so that the Legal Fund Ownership Certificate will be secure immediately in your name to enable the bank make the release of your contract fund to you legally as the rightful beneficiary as we have confirmed.

Best Regards,

Mr. Robert J. Peabody
President, CEO & Director,Husky Energy Inc, Canada.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:49 pm

Desk: President, C.E.O & Director, Husky Energy Oil And Gas Company

ATTENTION:

With due esteem respect
Your message is well received and officially noted, you can immediately make the transfer with the below bank account details,

Bank Name: BANK OF MONTREAL
Address: NO.2, KING STREET WEST BOWMANVILLE, ONTARIO L1C3K9 CANADA.
​Account Holder: B. T.
Address: NEWCASTLE ONTARIO L1B1G7 CANADA
US Dollar Account NO: 0307-479XXXX
TRANSIT NO: 030-72
Swift code: BOFMCAM2
ROUTING: CC000-103-072

As soon as you transfer the official required amount of US$2,950 USD for the securing of the LEGAL FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE from the Supreme Court of Canada do forward me the transfer slip or prove of payment so that they can confirm the payment and proceed to issue you the LEGAL FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE and that will empower us to instruct our paying bank to contact you for the onward transfer of your overdue contract sum of US$30,000,000.00 direct into your bank account as the legal contract beneficiary of the funds.

Hope to hear from you soon so that we can conclude very fast on your contract fund transfer arrangement.

Best Regards,

Mr. Robert J. Peabody
President, CEO & Director, Husky Energy Inc, Canada.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:49 pm

ATTENTION:

With due esteem respect

Your message is well received and the Documentation Department of the Supreme Court of Canada has started preparing the issuing of the LEGAL FUND OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE to you, without any further delay the Documentation Department of the Supreme Court of Canada has instructed that since the transfer is not going through from U.S to the Canada bank account provided to you, that you should make the deposit or transfer into this U.S account below,

Bank Name: WELLS FARGO BANK
Address: 368 N LEMON AVE A, WALNUT CA, 91789.
Account Name: S. G.
Account No: 99-756-8XXXX
Routing No: 121-000-248.
​Beneficiary address: WALNUT CREEK CA 94595.

Your urgent response and re-action is officially needed.

Best Regards,
Mr.Robert J. Peabody
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:04 pm

ATTENTION:

With due esteem respect

I have tried calling you several times but your telephone number: is on voice message, you can call my direct official line: 1- (403) 306-0396 so that we call talk, please is very important that you provide the transfer slip which is called proof of fund transfer so that I can forward it to the Cashier officer of the Supreme Court of Canada for them to believe that you actually sent the money as you stated on the email and also for easy confirmation of the money into their bank account.

Is very simply just request for the transfer slip of the money you sent via transfer or deposit the bank will surly provide it for you immediately because is your right as a customer.

Look forward to hear from you soonest.

Phone:
+14033060396
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Okotoks
Original network provider* Rogers Communications Canada Inc. (Cable)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Scammer 419 emails.