Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

gruenbergmartinj@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:01 pm

Sir

Martin J. Gruenberg <gruenbergmartinj@gmail.com>
Bcc:

2 Sep at 17:14

Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)
Office of the Chairman
550 17th Street, NW, Washington, DC 20429

Sir,
We hereby notify you that funds have arrived the United States of America in your name for onward credit to your nominated bank account.

As part of our oversight functions over such huge inflow into the US financial system, we have investigated and verified that the funds are clean without legal and administrative encumbrance. This is because we are the United States Federal Insurance agency responsible for underwriting the guarantee for the settlement of such claim in the United States of America and across the world.

You are only required to confirm that the said funds actually belong to you.

You are also required to pay the receivership authorization fee, (which is not deductible) to the FDIC Receivership Office in USA and reconfirm your personal and banking details, so that the funds can be credited into your account without further delay.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Yours sincerely,

Martin J. Gruenberg
Chairman, FDIC
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:53 pm

Hm Treasury London United Kingdom
Horse Guards Road
London SW12HQ
United Kingdom.

Attn: Sir/Madam,

Sequel to the meeting held today here in London by the International Fund Monitoring Committee and The Hm Treasury London United Kingdom, I write to notify you that your Payment sum of $10,500,000.00 USD Plus Interest sum of $500,000.00 totaling the sum of $11,000,000.00 have been approved to be transferred to you.

Henceforth you are advised to stop all forms of communication with anyone or group of people in respect of your fund $10,500,000.00 USD Plus Interest sum of $500,000.00 USD. You are to only communicate with Hm Treasury London United Kingdom for the successful transfer of your fund to your bank account.

Your $10,500,000.00 USD Plus Interest sum of $500,000.00 USD will be transferred to your bank account through the USD account of the Hm Treasury London United Kingdom.

You are hereby advised to fill the attached payment application form and return the same by email attachment so as to enable Hm Treasury London United Kingdom to officially commence with the transfer of your fund $10,500,000.00 USD Plus Interest sum of $500,000.00 USD to your bank account.

Re-confirm your bank account details where your fund $10,500,000.00 USD Plus Interest sum of $500,000.00 USD will be transferred to. You are also advised to fill the attached payment application form.

I repeat henceforth you are advised to stop all forms of communication with anyone or group of people in respect of your fund $10,500,000.00 USD Plus Interest sum of $500,000.00 USD. You are to only communicate with Hm Treasury London United Kingdom for the successful transfer of your fund to your bank account.

Sincerely,

Martin J. Gruenberg(Mr).

Horse Guards Road
London SW12HQ
United Kingdom.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.40.105
Return-Path: < gruenbergmartinj@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.173]
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 13:29:07 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMRFiV75tVsjP+UQw2GME+RL0JOBu1FAMbJA9CWAcW93_Mx-Eg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attn: Sir/Madam,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

m_jfdicorp@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:39 pm

Horse Guards Road
London SW12HQ
United Kingdom.

Attn: Sir/Madam,

Sequel to the meeting held today here in London by the International Fund Monitoring Committee and The Hm Treasury London United Kingdom, I write to notify you that your Payment sum of $10,500,000.00 USD Plus Interest sum of $500,000.00 totaling the sum of $11,000,000.00 have been approved to be transferred to you.

Henceforth you are advised to stop all forms of communication with anyone or group of people in respect of your fund $10,500,000.00 USD Plus Interest sum of $500,000.00 USD. You are to only communicate with Hm Treasury London United Kingdom for the successful transfer of your fund to your bank account.

Your $10,500,000.00 USD Plus Interest sum of $500,000.00 USD will be transferred to your bank account through the USD account of the Hm Treasury London United Kingdom.

You are hereby advised to fill the attached payment application form and return the same by email attachment so as to enable Hm Treasury London United Kingdom to officially commence with the transfer of your fund $10,500,000.00 USD Plus Interest sum of $500,000.00 USD to your bank account.

Re-confirm your bank account details where your fund $10,500,000.00 USD Plus Interest sum of $500,000.00 USD will be transferred to. You are also advised to fill the attached payment application form.

I repeat henceforth you are advised to stop all forms of communication with anyone or group of people in respect of your fund $10,500,000.00 USD Plus Interest sum of $500,000.00 USD. You are to only communicate with Hm Treasury London United Kingdom for the successful transfer of your fund to your bank account.

Sincerely,

Martin J. Gruenberg(Mr):m_jfdicorp@outlook.com

Horse Guards Road
London SW12HQ
United Kingdom.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.135.44
Return-Path: <gruenbergmartinj@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.178]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 15:48:11 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMRFiV7Q0NN8DMFkAX+WCcWTMCrmgLYXi2WTVwbLu2E0GLa5vg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attn: Sir/Madam,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: gruenbergmartinj@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:57 am

Recovery scam.

Office of the Chairman

Office of the Chairman

Attn:Sir/Madam,

We hereby notify you that funds have arrived in the United States of America in your name for onward credit to your nominated bank account.

As part of our oversight functions over such huge inflow into the US financial system, we have investigated and verified that the funds are clean without legal and administrative encumbrance. This is because we are the United States Federal Insurance agency responsible for underwriting the guarantee for the settlement of such claims in the United States of America and across the world.

You are also required to pay the receivership authorization fee, (which is not deductible) to the FDIC Receivership Office in USA and reconfirm your personal and banking details, so that the funds can be credited into your account without further delay.

Yours sincerely,

Martin J. Gruenberg
We hereby notify you that funds have arrived in the United States of America in your name for onward credit to your nominated bank account.

As part of our oversight functions over such huge inflow into the US financial system, we have investigated and verified that the funds are clean without legal and administrative encumbrance. This is because we are the United States Federal Insurance agency responsible for underwriting the guarantee for the settlement of such claim in the United States of America and across the world.

Yours sincerely,

Martin J. Gruenberg

Header:

Return-Path: <gruenbergmartinj@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 17:01:20 +0100
Message-ID: <CAMRFiV5Wmc2nuHVaNzt2UGCCy=YLoAFSzqq8XvqXAtCr841NXQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Attn:Sir/Madam,
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

fdicinsurancegovus@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:59 pm

Recovery scam.

Federal Deposit
Insurance Corporation. Headquarters:
Washington, D.C., United States

Attention: (Code 1691)

Happy New Week and I hope you start taking the right step on this note. With the rate people are frustrated with fund clearance complications these days, I feel a burden of responsibility to help as many people as we can to reverse their suffering, Will you take this opportunity, or will you let it pass? The choice is yours but I am committed to helping as many people as possible regain their financial freedom once again.

This is a hard email to write because you are about to lose this fund to the financial regulators. This is your final chance to do the right thing if you want to start using your fund in two working days, If you don't want to use your fund then the bank will help you confiscate it. It’s that simple. It's harsh but true. I'm here to tell you the truth. You have no excuse to lose your fund. we are here to give you a result in two working days. But the choice is yours alone.

I want to share a secret with you that isn't often discussed with your bank, no bank will give you access to such cash with a sure guarantee that they are secured and that security and guarantee is what we will present to the bank and they will give you access to your fund unconditional within two working days, this is not rocket science but a diligent study of what is going and sincerity to help people in your condition, Everyone on our team is on standby for any and all support you might need to start using your fund once you activate your Deposit Guarantee Insurance.

If you know what Deposit Guarantee Insurance stands for you will never wait for a single minute to get it because it is on record that we never fail any client, It has everything we need to give you access to your fund, we know you must be skeptical going by what you have been through but you will never regret coming in contact with us, Because the more people know about this documents, the less money the bank makes. It's that simple. Deposit Guarantee Insurance has provided a solution for everything regarding fund clearance.

Go ahead and pay for the activation of your Deposit Guarantee Insurance and start using your fund in two working days because Tomorrow might be too late, Don't be a victim. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kindly request for the payment options now and I want you to know that this code is important and kindly decline any email without this code.

P.S-: I hope you make the right choice for you and your family. Don't suffer for anything and activate the DGIC and start using your fund.

Thanks
Martin Gruenberg,Chairman,
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Private Official Email: fdicinsurancegovus@gmail.com
Official Email: fdicgovus@consultant.com
Whatsapp Live-Chat: +1 (360) 996-7112

Header:

Return-Path: <fdicinsurancegovus@gmail.com>
From: Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation <fdicinsurancegovus@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2023 06:15:30 +0100
Message-ID: <CAAfsjc8orB=gGKBnxuYaEpH_NL=84R0qXQ4BnagsOTq-91BruQ@mail.gmail.com>

+13609967112
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Chehalis, WA
Original network provider* United States Cellular Corp. - Washington
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:47 am

Scammer's email address.: fdicinsurancegovus@gmail.com

Content of the email.: Federal Deposit

Attention:

This is a long email, but I hope you will read it all the way through

You're about to find out the truth most banks have been keeping away from you, I want to educate you on the Different Between Deposit Insurance and Deposit Guarantee Insurance so that you will understand what we are trying to do for you without contradictions because Deposit Insurance and Deposit Guarantee Insurance are two different things altogether.

Deposit Insurance is to provide deposit insurance to depositors in U.S. depository institutions while Deposit Guarantee Insurance is an initiative to provide Deposit Guarantee Insurance to Fund beneficiaries with Bank to protect them from fund clearance procedure AND FRUSTRATION, in the case of deposit insurance we pay bank depositors if anything happens to your fund with the bank but with Deposit Guarantee Insurance, you pay us to issue a guarantee to your bank to release your fund to you so that you will not go through fund clearance frustration.

You were directed here because we promised fund beneficiaries a quick solution to the fund clearance problem, we BOTH know you’re struggling with. Right?, I understand your pain and your struggles, Anyway, enough of that frustration…that why we introduce Deposit Guarantee Insurance to replace fund clearance frustration...with something real. With something that works so that you don't need to go through fund clearance frustration to have access to your fund.

I am going to be 100% very very honest with you here. If you want to start using your fund within two working days, I promise you, this is your final bus stop, If you’re the type who believes everything is a scam, now is a good time to stop reading and enjoy the rest of your day… If you’re the type WHO BELIEVES nothing will work-out of all these, now is also the best time to stop reading. I have no desire to convince you. You’re free to continue with people you trust, Now, if you’re genuinely ready for HELP, for what has worked for thousands of people, for people far and near...here is it moreover You’re going to STOP any further communication with any office that is claiming that they are helping you, my promise to you. is simple. It’s straightforward. No gimmick. No stories. No, hide, and seek. it is all about Deposit Guarantee Insurance, it is designed to painstakingly eliminate the root cause of fund clearance frustration, We issue Guarantee Insurance Certificate to the Bank and once they got it, they release your fund unconditionally, IF you are tired of all the nonsense solution being peddled by quacks everywhere, we are here to revert to. Deposit Guarantee Insurance is where the solution is. Do you see exactly how this will help you silently but surely with a positive result

You need to be willing to forget everything you have done in the past and commit to your future! That’s it. So this isn’t going to be for everyone. Please!!, If you fail to write to the bank today so that they will stop the evil plans to confiscate your fund-- the chance to fight for it will be GONE. If there’s one thing I know for sure, The Bank has just one concern, to take over your fund and that's why they are happy with your current delay and That’s why I have to ask you to act fast before it will be too late below is once again the Detailed information of the Bank

Prof. Bashar Rogan
Director Head of Legal Department
United States Settlement Bank
Email:basharrogan.ussb@gmail.com
Email: BasharRogan_USSB@accountant.com

If you refuse to reply to this message, you're saying to yourself you're completely satisfied with your condition. You're saying to yourself it's okay to continue to suffer fund clearance frustration and excuses, The choice is yours, if you want to start using your fund within two working days, I promise you, this is your final bus stop, With Deposit Guarantee Insurance I can boldly say you will start using your money in two working days, In fact, I am so sure I’m willing to give you DOUBLE your money back IF you did not get the result as guaranteed, Yes, I am confident. If you activate your deposit guarantee insurance with only $550 and you did not get access to your fund within two working days, return your payment receipt and I will personally send you an apology letter as well as send you DOUBLE of the fee, Yes, that’s how sure I am. On the other hand, can your contact say the same? Can they give you DOUBLE your money back if they fail you? Can they repair the years of damage caused by their constant frustration to give you access to your fund? Can they repair the damage caused to your family, Why not act now instead of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars down the line on something you could have solved with less than $550?

As promised Deposit Guarantee Insurance, We will remove all the risks for you. You have a right to be a little skeptical because of what you have been going through before but within two working days, the result is all we need, my priority is to make sure you receive your money 100% without any frustration. No more no less, I am committed to making sure of it. Together with me and my team, we will ensure we take care of you to the best of our abilities. We will ensure to be with you throughout the entire journey of restoring you and giving your fund, I am here to help, assist, and nurture you back to greatness. This is my utmost commitment!You have absolutely nothing to worry about!Be rest assured. My only goal is to give you access to your fund unconditionally

I promise you, If you did not get your money as assured, just email me for a refund. Hold me by my words. It's a promise. It's an assignment. It's a commitment. To you. To make sure we finalize this case, You already know me. I don't lie about things like this. No false scarcity. It's a promise. It's an assignment. It's a commitment. To you. To make sure we give you a perfect result

I appreciate you taking the time to read this heart to heart letter. I cannot wait to hear from you

Thank you,
Martin Gruenberg,Chairman,
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:48 am

Content of the email.: Federal Deposit

Greetings

Hi, This Mr. Martin Gruenberg

Please note that FDIC Divisions and Offices require the use of outside contractors and fiduciary agent services to provide a variety of services to support the overall mission of the FDIC

Your message was well received and I want you to know that the Deposit Guarantee Insurance Certificate is all you need to have full access and autonomy of your funds. With this certificate, the bank will have no option than to release your funds to you without further delay.

Confirm if you are making this payment today, also here are the options available for the payment of the DGIC which is $550

We have 6 (SIX) major Channels to make the payment

1. Bank to Bank transfer/ Cash Deposit
2. Bitcoin Payment Option
3. Payment through Gift Cards
4. Western Union Money Transfer
5. CashApp
6. PayPal

Kindly choose the option that is more easy for you and request for the payment details so we can proceed.

Any policy that is not rooted in reality will never lead to the result you desire. Embrace the reality, and channel all fund clearance frustration to us.

Kindly attach your whatsapp number for easy communication

Kind Regards
Martin Gruenberg
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:48 am

Content of the email.: Dear xxx

Kindly send a copy of the payment slip once the payment is made.

I will be waiting so we can proceed
Any further information you'd like to add?: Scammers emails:

Email:basharrogan.ussb@gmail.com
Email: BasharRogan_USSB@accountant.com
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.