Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

yvonneyoas@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

yvonneyoas@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:13 am

On net log,

Hello Dear don’t be embarrassed to get this message, I am pleased to contact you to see how best we can assist each other, I have an important discussion I wish to share with you and I believe you will benefit from it.
Meanwhile my name is yvonne Yoas; a single Female Sgt with the USA Army troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism. Our mission here is to help beef up terrorist targeted states, mostly the United States and the European Union on the war against terrorism. I have been here for 9 months and I am happy that I will be returning back soon based on the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing Troops from Afghanistan by next month. But I am worried about the sum of (Two Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars) offered to me by the Afghan Senator for saving his Child life from the Taliban, the due date for my returning is ringing bell and it is not possible to get it to the Military aircraft with the money.I don’t want loose this money either; this is why I have been looking for a means to handle this situation. So I hereby request your assistance to receive this fund pending when I will be backing home. Please kindly send me your reply of interest to my private email address: (yvonneyoas@yahoo.com ) so that I will give you more details on how to proceed, I
am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, which is 50%/50% to ourselves, I wait for your response

Profile elements:

yoasyvonne
female - 36 years, New York City, United States
Active since 24 March 2013.

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: yvonne_yoas@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:15 am

Email:

Hello xxx

How are you doing today? My apologies for the late response to your email, this is as a result of my strict duties here in the military camp. Am aware is very strange to ask someone you barely know for such assistance; this is because I am also trying to build trust with you. Meanwhile I do not have any choice because of circumstances here in Afghanistan.

xxx I have contacted you in good faith and I hope you will act accordingly; I have been able to package the money in a brief case as a personal effect and made arrangements with the Red Cross jet which will convey it to the nearest shipping company. I also want to reassure you that there is no risk or anything illegal about this, all I need from you is your sincerity to keep my own share of the money as soon as you received it. Kindly send your details below for delivery:

Full Names:
Contact Address:

A scan copy of any means of your identification such as your international passport or driver’s license, Do let me know as soon as you receive the funds and keep my own share of 50% of the total money until I am back home.

I am attaching my pictures to this letter; I would be looking forward to your response as soon as you read this letter to this email address: yvonne_yoas@hotmail.com for confidential reasons.

Sincerely,

Yvonne Yoas

Header:

Return-Path: <yvonne_yoas@hotmail.com>
Received: from BLU171-W57 ([65.55.116.74]) by blu0-omc3-s36.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:23:28 -0700
Subject: Hello xxx I would be looking forward to your response as soon as
you read this letter
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: yvonneyoas@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:30 pm

Same email received from:

Return-Path: <yvonneyoas@yahoo.com>
Received: from [69.57.165.187] by web163002.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.140.532
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 02:20:54 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 69.57.165.187
Originating ISP: Fortressitx
City: Clifton
Country of Origin: United States
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.