Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annawaltonn@googlemail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

annawaltonn@googlemail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:58 am

Re: Please Response To This Message Now

Mr. Xiangmin Liu <annawaltonn@googlemail.com>
Reply-To: xiangminliu@aol.com
Bcc:

29 Aug at 08:46

FROM DESK OF THE PRESIDENT (XIANGMIN LIU)
FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE (FATF)
FATF / GAFI 2, RUE ANDRÉ PASCAL
75775 PARIS CEDEX 16 FRANCE

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary

This is to notify you that your over due inheritance funds US$10.500,000.00 (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars Only) has been gazette to be released to you, via key telex transfer (KTT)-direct wire transfer to your bank account through Fidelity Investment Bank & Trust. But the problem now is that we received report that you are dead. According to the report, that you died in Auto crash.

Please If you are still alive you should get back to this office with your full name and address for more directives on how you are going to receive your fund through Fidelity Investment Bank & Trust.

I await your early reply to this message.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Xiangmin Liu
(President) Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

xiangminliu@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:58 pm

FROM DESK OF THE PRESIDENT (MR. MARSHALL
BILLINGSLEA) FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE (FATF)

Dear Unpaid Beneficiary

Thanks for your reply.

But It might interest you to know that we have taken out time in screening through this project as stipulated on our protocol of operation and have finally confirmed that your payment is 100% genuine and hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful right to claim your fund without any further delay. Having said all this, we will further advise that you go ahead in dealing with the Fidelity Investment Bank & Trust Canada office accordingly as we will be monitoring all their services with you as well as your correspondence at all level.

We find out that scammer's have been deceiving you for many time and even extorted money from them in the processing of helping you to receive your fund. so you have to stop further dealing with anybody if really you want to receive your fund, and never forward this message to anybody/person as we are seriously after all scammer's now, and also you should send us they dates phone numbers and address and e-mail id so that we can trace them and get them arrest.

This financial institute know as FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE (FATF) has Mandated Fidelity Investment Bank & Trust Canada, to release the long awaited funds of $10,500.000,00 with interest accrue to beneficiary .Upon the provision Transfer Permit Clearance Certificate (TPCC) And Fund of Origin Certificate.

Therefore you are advice to contact the bank on below address as soon as you receive this mail and I submit your particulars to the Bank for immediate release of this fund in your favor as inheritance fund.

Please find below the bank details:

Name of Bank: Fidelity Investment Bank & Trust Canada.
Bank Address:483 Bay St #300, Toronto,ON M5G 2N7, Canada
Contact Person:Mr. Richard A. Ness ,(CEO & Director Fidelity Bank & Trust Canada).
E-MAIL: richard.ness@fidbktrust-ca.com
Pravite E-mail ID: ghtgjhknyu@aol.com
Bank official E-mail: info@fidbktrust-ca.com

Endeavor to contact bank the moment you receive this mail. Attention to Mr. Richard A. Ness , CEO & Director Fidelity Investment Bank & Trust Canada. Tell him that your fund $10.5m is deposited with their bank on your name. And also ask him how you can obtain Transfer Permit Clearance Certificate (TPCC) And Fund of Origin Certificate to claim the fund.

I await your early reply to this message.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Xiangmin Liu

Header:
Return-Path: <xiangminliu@aol.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic308.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019
Subject: Re:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

richard.ness@fidbktrust-ca.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:54 pm

Fidelity Investment Bank & Trust Canada.
E-mail: info@fidbktrust-ca.com
E-mail: ghtgjhknyu@aol.com
Tel: 416-619-0952

Attn:

Dear Sir/Madam.

We are the Fidelity Investment Bank & Trust,this is in respect of your fund US$that was directed to our office through Mr. Xiangmin Liu President Financial Action Task Force ,who engaged our commercial services for disbursement.I ask you to contact this office as soon as you receive this message.

In regards to the aforementioned payment instructions, please reconfirm your full name and current amount you are expecting within 24 hours in order to double check the payment record as final confirmation towards the release of your funds that was secured.

The fund which is currently now on hold in treasury department, which has been lodged into a suspense account in with Fidelity Investment Bank & Trust in your name,which will be transfer to you by using KTT Transferring System, which is the most reliable and convenient method of transferring huge sums of such magnitude to an individuals bank account, since we have confirmed that it would raise an eyebrow.

You are to provide us with scan copy of your drivers license or passport and any bill on your name.As soon as this is done we will be waiting for the final clearance procedure from the clearance dept.

Once you have confirmed the your requested information, we will move to process your file and indicate to you the value date, for the payment to your account. My mandate as well is to ascertain that there are no encumbrances or liens on our file prior to disbursement, and that if you are aware of such, we ask that you inform us.

Subsequently, we will provide you with banking details to enable you verify and confirm the total amount held in your newly open account set for the transfer as we proceed. In some cases where we receive additional requests from our clients, we would ask that you provide same in order to satisfy our clients request and expedite the transfer.

To avoid any delay in your payment please, you are urgently required to fill out the below form with your information and return the filled form to this office, this important and confidential information is necessary.

NOW-RESIDENTIAL ACCOUNT APPLICATION FORM

Customer Personal information

Your Name: _____________________________________
Home Address: ___________________________________
Telephone Number: _____________________________
Cell Phone:____________________________________
Fax Number: _______________________________________
E-Mail Address: _____________________________________
Bank Name:___________________________________________
Beneficiary Name:_____________________________________

I/We ______________________________ hereby attest that all information given above is correct to the best of my knowledge. And as applicable to the opening of the Non-Residential account. I accept any liability or consequence in wrong information supplied by me. I declared in this AFFIDAVIT that all information’s supplied above are correct to the best of my knowledge.

Note that you are to respond to this facsimile within two banking days and that only the parties who have completed the respective forms authorized to communicate with us.

Looking forward to you urgent response.

Yours faithfully.

Mr. Richard A. Ness ,
(CEO & Director Fidelity Bank & Trust ).
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,whether is electronic or hard copy format.

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a2e:5c45:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id q66csp1604156ljb;
Mon, 9 Sep 2019 14:13:38 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: APXvYqxlWGEsnfHXcIprVMBaHeZW/bLPvtRZwIHEYxDmLL9GtHFB+vNijhlciXFifMTjFD3fvImJ
X-Received: by 2002:adf:f482:: with SMTP id l2mr21508673wro.103.1568063618626;
Mon, 09 Sep 2019 14:13:38 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1568063618; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=ETqVEBsTMLmv/cBYK08ZNFk9kD16IlD9QBKzD9l8yU0sZY3MA7m9JcC2y12OgE+K2N
RCPn3zKJGK11sgWCo3pgo+snIbCywR3ajmUBscLma22T0brSgZngeezXMfkKDZOVgNnV
L7utDgKctKgY3L/vM5dDFpQGAKIh4kGtdNRJ8fhVUBOHFGbeWvQkyej23Uhq5ZzijNGq
IYj2vIOYK+oXrpwlsafRKo8243iz0LWTXP8R291fe5cPA46C7K3JoYNZmUMImb2bQtcn
S9htDygBsTOcd8vZPuLkojQdc+E6qcghGRuJ5DsXd7Ef/Dt5bw9O0TRYM9WbFZvGxXe+
3wxw==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=user-agent:message-id:references:in-reply-to:subject:to:from:date
:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:dkim-signature;
bh=QUPzPMgS9KApTA2xRB5UtHEty01UvFD+YvfvPzfrvkY=;
b=GzV/04l6gA02AgckZE7uVU+LKGTr9hvEMe9eXYCCgYMZF5khcEl/UNiDms7pmXxFAN
d3oo4XqPOCplRLD1mTn158emeyy2Tzt/6puyHyZwh/IxqD4H9mfrWdXf+mkb29a33OuI
qx++VAdeMQcTv6NjA28xJVfMwTs7MgECdNZukuuy441xe1Ok3RawLP0nNwrBQpw3fp5k
74kFqmqtleXPEwKfnH3FiPUz60jXkuxJ5w1b72kkAoPxF3lYa8i3Hj8p3K28OFM6H3PK
4XRX1ilHQYYcQ95O7mkD2tLBFXgGorBv7fK4ySUWP++/jQ3WskER4JedPTu3gp3xgZ4V
izZA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@fidbktrust-ca.com header.s=dkim header.b=Dhhs7I5p;
spf=neutral (google.com: 2a00:1ed0:1:500::a005 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of richard.ness@fidbktrust-ca.com) smtp.mailfrom=richard.ness@fidbktrust-ca.com
Return-Path: <richard.ness@fidbktrust-ca.com>
Received: from mail.pipni.cz (mail.pipni.cz. [2a00:1ed0:1:500::a005])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id r4si445711wme.174.2019.09.09.14.13.38
for < >
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 09 Sep 2019 14:13:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 2a00:1ed0:1:500::a005 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of richard.ness@fidbktrust-ca.com) client-ip=2a00:1ed0:1:500::a005;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@fidbktrust-ca.com header.s=dkim header.b=Dhhs7I5p;
spf=neutral (google.com: 2a00:1ed0:1:500::a005 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of richard.ness@fidbktrust-ca.com) smtp.mailfrom=richard.ness@fidbktrust-ca.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fidbktrust-ca.com; s=dkim; h=Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:To: From:Date:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version:Sender:Reply-To :Cc:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=QUPzPMgS9KApTA2xRB5UtHEty01UvFD+YvfvPzfrvkY=; b=Dhhs7I5pemUQXCtw6u0vrh7mns K7oqrxAFyj5o1TiVvU5TAnK0UDQmEdZiI0eiDyf0BKp7fhmaixwWumBOZceW7YG7Z0DtJAdhsVIrV hlTUMyAFxg+wz06fAQ6hPI8BQsCz4OnmKj8xaXs5MbxQpqx3xfiuL7ymAHcpdwrMLwlI=;
Received: from ns.pipni.cz ([93.185.104.4] helo=webmail.pipni.cz) id 1i7Qye-0005e3-K9 by authid <richard.ness@fidbktrust-ca.com> for ; Mon, 09 Sep 2019 23:13:36 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2019 22:13:36 +0100
To:
Subject: Re: From Fidelity Investment Bank & Trust Canada to
In-Reply-To: <CAKfcJWryUZ3O2MB2evvqodNo_Da6FKRb8PsupAweYzE0HBO6dA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAKfcJWqJimyRyLg-jAxSN133XCeTFeUME-08PyxUu1zPOCedww@mail.gmail.com> <2047090412.2958615.1568038219851@mail.yahoo.com> <CAKfcJWryUZ3O2MB2evvqodNo_Da6FKRb8PsupAweYzE0HBO6dA@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <7cc87a567096e51af807e87c20721a16@fidbktrust-ca.com>
X-Sender: richard.ness@fidbktrust-ca.com
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.2.3
X-Remote-Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:70.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/70.0
X-Originating-IP: [197.210.55.243]
X-pipni-MailScanner-ID: 1i7Qye-0005e3-K9
X-pipni-MailScanner: Not scanned: please contact your Internet E-Mail Service Provider for details
X-pipni-MailScanner-SpamCheck: not spam
X-pipni-MailScanner-From: richard.ness@fidbktrust-ca.com

Orig IP: 197.210.55.243 | Orig ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:46 pm

TEL: +1-306-700-3881.

Attn:

Dear Sir/Madam.

This is to acknowledge your mail. Your information's was received and has been passed to the board. To avoid waste of time, we have promptly taken the next step, forwarding your payment file to the Management for approval for the immediate release of your fund.

According to the official protocol, the Board Executive Council will be having their meeting tomorrow during which time your payment file will considered for approval. We assure you that once approval is given for the release of your fund we shall conclude the payment to your bank account within 48/72 hours of the approval.

Please be kindly informed that thereafter, processing/ meeting is completed your file will be pass to my desk as stated above to carry out the legal duties in effect your payment immediately.

Finally, we assure you of our commitment to your payment after all your disappointments in the past. We shall keep you informed of the outcome of the meeting regarding the release of your fund after the Board Executive Council meeting to let you know the payment arrangement. I shall get back to you with the details of the meeting done.

Teat as most urgent, and we assure you of our efficient services at all times.

Yours faithfully.

Mr. Richard A. Ness ,
(CEO & Director Fidelity Bank & Trust Canada).
This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,whether is electronic or hard copy format.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

xiangminliu@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:14 pm

FROM DESK OF THE PRESIDENT (MR. MARSHALL
BILLINGSLEA) FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE (FATF)

Dear

I write to inform you that after much verification with the bank management they will release your fund next week because your payment file is on verification currently with the bank management.

As i have told you that what you need to claim your fund from bank, you must Transfer Permit Clearance Certificate (TPCC) And Fund of Origin Certificate which is what has been delaying your fund all this while.

God bless you and your family.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Xiangmin Liu
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:38 pm

Tel: 416-619-0952

Attn: .

Dear Sir.

This is to inform you that we received approval and clearance from our bank processing department to release your fund US$10.5M to you, Once you provide the Transfer Permit Clearance Certificate (TPCC) And Fund of Origin Certificate to enable us complete the transfer of your fund through the benefits of using our KTT Transferring System, which is the most reliable and convenient method of transferring huge sums of such magnitude to an individual's bank account. since we have confirmed that it would raise an eyebrow or even result to seizure by your government if such huge amount gets transferred to your personal account via (KTT-TELEX) so the best method is online banking system.

Explanation in details: Transfer Permit Clearance Certificate (TPCC) And Fund of Origin Certificate is the reason you have not be able to receive this fund for so long and nobody have come out to tell you the truth that the only document you need to claim this fund is Transfer Permit Clearance Certificate (TPCC) And Fund of Origin Certificate. So It is very important you obtain the Transfer Permit Clearance Certificate (TPCC) And Fund of Origin Certificate which will empowers/give you access to receive your fund through online banking system to any bank of your choice.

Therefore, my advise to you is to request MR. DONALD JOHN CLAY to see how he could assist you to obtain the Transfer Permit Clearance Certificate (TPCC) And Fund of Origin Certificate to avoid anything capable of impeding the transfer of the fund to you as already programmed.

Please, get in touch with MR. DONALD JOHN CLAY today on this E-MAIL ID : smj134@outlook.com unfailingly today and see how this could be resolved as fast as possible so that your payment could still be concluded this week unfailingly.

HERE IS THE INFORMATION.

NAME: DONALD JOHN CLAY
ADDRESS: 1460 FERRY LAKE RD TIFTON,GA 31794-1782 USA.
TELL:+1706-408-7166
E-MAIL ID: info@fidintrust.com
DIRECT E-MAIL ID: smj134@outlook.com

Finally,I am only doing my work as a trusted and honest banker.I have worked here for good years and will not want anything to jeopardize my personality and hard work which i have put in for years. So get in touch with MR. DONALD JOHN CLAY today on this E-MAIL ID : info@fidintrust.com unfailingly today and see how this could be resolved as fast as possible.

Teat as most urgent, and we assure you of our efficient services at all times.

Yours faithfully.

Mr. Richard A. Ness ,
(CEO & Director Fidelity Bank & Trust Canada).

Phones:
+14166190952
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Toronto
Original network provider* TELUS Integrated Communications

+17064087166
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Elberton, GA
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Ga
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: annawaltonn@googlemail.com smj134@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:46 pm

FROM REV.DONALD JOHN CLAY
Tel; +1706-408-7166

DEAR

SEQUEL TO APPLICATION FILED TO THIS OFFICE WHICH WAS ACKNOWLEDGE,THE TRUSTEES HAVE HEREBY AUTHORIZED THE APPROVAL OF THE REQUESTED FUND TRANSFER PERMIT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE AND FUND OF ORIGIN CERTIFICATE POLICIES ON YOUR BEHALF AND WILL BE READY AFTER THE NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS/FEE OF $299.00 ARE MEANT BY YOU AS THE BENEFICIARY.

I WOULD APPRECIATE YOU SEND THE PROCESSING FEE $299.00 IN ORDER TO FACILITATE THE PROCESS OF FINALIZATION OF YOUR FUND TRANSFER PERMIT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE AND FUND OF ORIGIN CERTIFICATE MATTER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEND THE FEE VIA BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER WITH THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION BELLOW.

HERE IS THE ACCOUNT DETAILS TO SEND THE MONEY:

FULL BANK DETAILS:

BANK NAME: CITIBANK
61 WEST HILLSDALE BLVD.
SAN MATEO, CALIFORNIA 94403 USA

ACCOUNT NO: 42021098811
ROUTING NO: 321171184
SWIFT CODE: CITIUS33
ACCOUNT NAME: JOHN W. B.

ADDRESS: BELMONT, CALIFORNIA 94002, USA
PHONE: 707-343-XXXX

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE THE DEPARTMENT ISSUED THE FUND CERTIFICATE OF INDEMNITY SO THAT TRANSFER OF YOUR US$10.5MILLION WILL BE FINALIZED BY THIS WEEK. FILL THE ATTACHED FORM AND RETURN IT WITH THE FEE.

AWAIT TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

YOURS IN SERVICE
REV.DONALD JOHN CLAY

Header;

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a2e:5c45:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id q66csp6732586ljb;
Wed, 18 Sep 2019 09:11:21 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:aca:b80b:: with SMTP id i11mr2676667oif.82.1568822841978;
Wed, 18 Sep 2019 09:07:21 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: APXvYqy1aQKDuUo+IRmFgmBs61EiEF+WZnHzdaOKOF5Mef8YVdvQvUdw9qET3DNn+7N6eLvbifoC
X-Received: by 2002:aca:b80b:: with SMTP id i11mr2676444oif.82.1568822838823;
Wed, 18 Sep 2019 09:07:18 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1568822838; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=jTu0DlHv7kx86n7SoPOTBmMTJ03kncFcI2jXHnXU7VPzcKfDgDwokfpre76FvCL52Q
wkRf3D9W8uHkPtvAOrmuN01UU8gc5JKxdLEHSOJcg25uPmQROfqAHLM/BMBzy1MgdlEl
AEoGAI1jHW/S3P7QS3GYohILHYeOdkUohKEh1648LSNg9cUl+uOemYwTrUEWAfkpZ1bO
+Ili1/1amt7m1EsT0XwUcAmXJS2wCox6MLRFxhcP+l2HXpCH2CG5rCPWHuHJJcUV4aTq
QSfHH8PTjoLEesQNvoRNFCSnBCuLS4QSliMw0Dem6ADD/vBg4MjLd1XYiUR1EGq6H0gk
6SHQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=importance:mime-version:subject:message-id:to:reply-to:from:date
:dkim-signature;
bh=nlf24UQdKVwa4SqeWfXGc0XmmTuuL6jdSqZMbSKw06Q=;
b=wGtQmRUMputetcHmn438MV7KqIeFE/2NiaMCYpesdvgZgWKfpjaiKr3RapmIam7iH2
w/lTOLq0x/zgMY36f+SH4W41ARxPq0DiqzpuxDN3/RFCcbHEhQl8pk4JR+Wnbh0yr30D
Nbs7eo1tiqhEKsDzyzu5YSCNMhzl5gLG89vpvvR3083KAs8ODOCgwHNFuIYk/CsWtjRo
cR3BDJcgrZ49dLaXqpcwE1NvJuh4eQohru38iZG/loPZUFWt4OtBPOBYHKOnEXGKLX29
fTxHtMQeLyAFhLGekWOMXxkkIjg9Bxf009H3ryztaHgtoPElLlqnAlq4yAIkB4ILn60d
C68Q==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@fidintrust.com header.s=20190917 header.b=c4OpQT8F;
spf=neutral (google.com: 208.91.199.218 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@fidintrust.com) smtp.mailfrom=info@fidintrust.com
Return-Path: <info@fidintrust.com>
Received: from us2-ob3-3.mailhostbox.com (us2-ob3-3.mailhostbox.com. [208.91.199.218])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id h2si3031442otr.117.2019.09.18.09.07.17
for < >
(version=TLS1 cipher=AES128-SHA bits=128/128);
Wed, 18 Sep 2019 09:07:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 208.91.199.218 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@fidintrust.com) client-ip=208.91.199.218;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@fidintrust.com header.s=20190917 header.b=c4OpQT8F;
spf=neutral (google.com: 208.91.199.218 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of info@fidintrust.com) smtp.mailfrom=info@fidintrust.com
Received: from 172.16.214.65 (unknown [172.16.214.65]) (using TLSv1 with cipher AES256-SHA (256/256 bits)) (No client certificate requested) (Authenticated sender: info@fidintrust.com) by us2.outbound.mailhostbox.com (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 9CF18D1B07 for < >; Wed, 18 Sep 2019 16:06:53 +0000 (GMT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fidintrust.com; s=20190917; t=1568822837; bh=nlf24UQdKVwa4SqeWfXGc0XmmTuuL6jdSqZMbSKw06Q=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject; b=c4OpQT8F5oneQ14gNFL+5K3oHs+s8MQ59N7JaZI82DAfK+wN71OTPKBrcSFZ5C58B
IA4UjSjpn4fzfBoCnH7cWKCRjD+r4RJgliwfgjeFiN1CnzsgduWC1NpvI5dA6RFS5k
8z8sPpyFRx6HpecVZZ+b0J4mULlfx5w4iTqKUgGs=
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 21:37:16 +0530 (IST)
From: Accountability Investigations on Financier Intelligence <info@fidintrust.com>
Reply-To: Accountability Investigations on Financier Intelligence <info@fidintrust.com>
To:
Message-ID: <114707100.136592.1568822837128@webmail.fidintrust.com>
Subject: Re: DEAR SEQUEL TO APPLICATION FILED TO THIS OFFICE
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_Part_136590_437092989.1568822837002"
X-Priority: 3
Importance: Medium
X-Mailer: Open-Xchange Mailer v7.8.3-Rev22
X-Originating-Client: open-xchange-appsuite
X-CMAE-Score: 0
X-CMAE-Analysis: v=2.2 cv=VrZTO6+n c=1 sm=1 tr=0 a=nf9kGWJ/Yk0yo5ZsUxXxOw==:117 a=Rf0QypQlSqP0dtVpUVIA:9 a=Fx2p2ziWx1f_MeKk:21 a=BvbgYLhEk9ujT4nB:21 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=T1invVCjQscA:10 a=o01ixcoIeRAA:10 a=VxpI6-ISOSkH0kJN:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=Qz9P2S-qa0Rw0bkNUb8A:9 a=6PQwxgaYX6f5ZcG-:18 a=KQqxNPgzF0kA:10 a=5Qo7uoG14Bf3o4P36z8A:9 a=VEiTNn8F7TgA:10

------=_Part_136590_437092989.1568822837002
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_136591_1827793383.1568822837008"

------=_Part_136591_1827793383.1568822837008
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Exact same message from:
smj134@outlook.com

Header:
Return-Path: <smj134@outlook.com>
Received: from AM4P190MB0035.EURP190.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::28da:6fdd:699b:84a8]) by AM4P190MB0035.EURP190.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::28da:6fdd:699b:84a8%3]) with mapi id 15.20.2263.023;
Wed, 18 Sep 2019
Subject: Re: DEAR SEQUEL TO APPLICATION FILED TO THIS OFFICE
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@fidintrust.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:04 pm

Tel; +1706-408-7166

DEAR

IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE FEE VIA BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER WITH THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION BELLOW.

FULL BANK DETAILS:

BANK NAME: CITIBANK
61 WEST HILLSDALE BLVD.
SAN MATEO, CALIFORNIA 94403 USA

ACCOUNT NO: 4202109XXXX
ROUTING NO: 321171184
SWIFT CODE: CITIUS33
ACCOUNT NAME: JOHN W. B.

ADDRESS: BELMONT, CALIFORNIA 94002, USA
PHONE: 707-343-XXXX

DO ATTACH THE SLIP AD SEND SO THAT I WILL FORWARD IT TO THE BOARD FOR YOUR CERTIFICATE TO BE ENDORSED.

I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THIS MAIL.

YOURS IN SERVICE
REV.DONALD JOHN CLAY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@fidintrust.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:31 pm

Tel; +1706-408-7166

DEAR

WHAT YOU SAID IN YOUR LAST MAIL IS A SURPRISE TO ME BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE ACCOUNT AS I WRITE TO YOU.

IN THIS CASE, I HAVE PROVIDED ANOTHER ACCOUNT BELLOW TO YOU WHERE YOU WILL REMIT THE FEE OR BETTER STILL, GO TO ANY WALMART AND GET A GOOGLE PLAY CARD WORTH OF $100 INTO THREE PLACES TO COVER THE FEE. MIND YOU THE CERTIFICATE IS READY WAITING TO BE SIGNED. MAKE SURE THAT YOU SEND THE FEE TODAY R THE GOOGLE PLAY CARD.

IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE GOOGLE PLAY CARD OR FEE VIA BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER WITH THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION BELLOW.

FULL BANK DETAILS:

HERE RE-CONFIRM MY BANK INFORMATION:

1. BANK NAME: CITIBANK.
2. BANK ADDRESS:. 201 N. GARFIELD AVE. MONTEREY PARK, CA 91754 USA
3. BANK ACCOUNT NO: 4003263XXXX
4. BANK SWIFT CODE: CITIUS33
ROUTING NO: 322271724
ACCOUNT NAME: PETER F. T.

DO ATTACH THE SLIP AD SEND SO THAT I WILL FORWARD IT TO THE BOARD FOR YOUR CERTIFICATE TO BE ENDORSED.

I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THIS MAIL.

YOURS IN SERVICE
REV.DONALD JOHN CLAY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@fidintrust.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:01 pm

Tel; +1706-408-7166

DEAR

THIS IS IN RESPECT OF ACKNOWLEDGEMENT YOUR MAIL. I WANT YOU KNOW THAT THE PROCESSING OF THE CERTIFICATE HAS BEEN COMPLETED BUT THE MANAGEMENT ARE WAITING FOR THE FEE TO ENABLE THE DIRECTOR TO ENDORSE ON IT ALSO OTHER PROTOCOLS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AS WELL. NOW, YOU NEED TO DO THE NEEDFUL FOR YOUR CERTIFICATE TO BE ENDORSED.

I WILL APPRECIATE IT THAT YOU SEND THE FEE TODAY AS PROMISED.

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

YOURS IN SERVICE
REV.DONALD JOHN CLAY
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.