Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

eribog767@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

eribog767@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:45 pm

Congratulation
People
Ambassador Jeff Grahek <eribog767@gmail.com> Today at 13:06
BCC
Message body
United Nations Headquarters
New York, NY 10017, USA

Congratulation

Dear Sir/Ma,

You have been enlisted for the payment of the financial beneficiary scheme under the platform of the united nations, please reply by sending your full details for our perusal.

Thank you for your anticipated co- operation, please send your full shipping address and bank details so that the appointed paying bank will commence your transfer immediately.

Noted: that your payment will advice and directed to be paid through bank to bank wire transfer mostly , and the total payment you are expected to receive from this excise should be US$8.5 Million, ( Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)

Therefore contact the payment adviser coordinator with his details below;

Contact Person: Mrs. Joyce Lukas
Email Contact: lukasjoyce038@gmail.com

Contact this person above immediately so that they can direct you the best way and method you can use get your funds done immediately please do let us know as soon as the funds is transfer and done.

Thanks,

Ambassador Jeff Grahek

United Nations New York, NY 10017, USA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

ecowascent@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:45 pm

Congratulation
People
Mrs. Joyce Lukas <ecowascent@gmail.com> Today at 10:00
BCC
Message body

Dear Sir/Ma,

You have been enlisted for the payment of the financial beneficiary scheme under the platform of the united nations, please reply by sending your full details for our perusal.

Thank you for your anticipated co- operation, please send your full shipping address and bank details so that the appointed paying bank will commence your transfer immediately.

Noted: that your payment will advice and directed to be paid through bank to bank wire transfer mostly , and the total payment you are expected to receive from this excise should be US$8.5 Million, ( Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars)

Contact this person above immediately so that they can direct you the best way and method you can use get your funds done immediately please do let us know as soon as the funds is transfer and done.

Thanks,

Ambassador Jeff Grahek

Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

benolisa88@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:47 pm

Congratulation
People
Ambassador Jeff Grahek <benolisa88@gmail.com> Today at 8:38
BCC
Message body
Dear Sir/Ma,

Congratulation

Thanks,

Ambassador Jeff Grahek

Wayne

fredchaelchambers@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:08 pm

Compliments of the day and God's blessings
People
Mrs. Joyce Lukas <fredchaelchambers@gmail.com> Today at 12:22
BCC
Message body
Compliments of the day and God's blessings

Dear Friend ,

I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction, the money transferred to Dubai-UAE. It was transferred through the assistant of your country man Mr. Howard Ferraro who is a Dubai base business man. Currently I am in India with him and my family.

However, I did not forget you because you are the source of my success, you made me what I am now though you are not there to complete this project with me but I gave all the credit and thanks to you. I know it was not your fault or rather your wish to back up on me and the transaction, I understood it was simply because of what you must have heard about my continent and her business opportunities. Actually there are still good ones for example myself.

In appreciate of your assistance I have mapped out as a compensation and wrote on your favor an Draft worth of US2.500,000.00.(Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) I left the Bank Draft with my personal assistant Sir. Erick Bongo on my departure to Dubai. I would like you therefore, to contact him on the below info so that he can release it to you.

Sir. Erick Bongo
Email: eribog767@gmail.com

Contact my personal assistant so that he can release your Bank Draft to you. I will stop here. Once again, thank you very much and remain blessed.

Mrs. Lukas Joyce
Wayne

Re: eribog767@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:42 pm

Dear Beneficiary,

United Nations Development Programme’s Regional Bureau <ecowascent@gmail.com>
Bcc:

27 Jul at 11:29

Dear Beneficiary,

I am newly appointed Assistant Administrator, Director, United Nations Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for Africa, in the previous search of all unpaid long waiting beneficiaries payments and contractors files dump in my desk, that supposedly have their funds paid even before now, But during my investigations last week I noticed that this your payment worth US$16.5 Million Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars, supposed to be transferred to you for a very long time I also notice your payment file was manipulated by few ex-workers that wanted to pirate your funds to offshore account in Rabobank Netherlands

But I succeeded with my position in the office to put a stop to this ongoing transfer to the Europe offshore account Rabobank Netherlands now I want to know first and famous if you are still alive because during my verification in the transfer documents shows that you have (pass on to ghost) but I was not still convinced to that report in the transfer files, that was reason I search deeply to get more information I have in the file about you being the real beneficiary of this funds.

Can you immediately reconfirmed back to the approved office for this payment by sending your current details to them so that I can see what next I will do to make sure your payment gets to the right beneficiary of this funds

Therefore provide this detail to this office and person below:

Contact Office: United Nations Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for Africa

Contact person: Mr. Paul Ekeh

Email address: ekep96533@gmail.com

Send these details to the person above:

Your Full Names:

Your Phone Number:

Your Physical Address:

We shall commence on with you immediately we receive back from you,

Regards,

Ms. Ahunna Eziakonwa
Administrator, Director, United Nations

Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for Africa
Wayne

skygoldlinkexp767@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:32 pm

Dear Beneficiary

United Nations Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for Africa <skygoldlinkexp767@gmail.com>
Reply-To: lukasjoyce038@gmail.com
Bcc:

22 Aug at 11:03

Dear Beneficiary,

I am newly appointed Assistant Administrator, Director, United Nations Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for Africa, in the previous search of all unpaid long waiting beneficiaries payments and contractors files dump in my desk, that supposedly have their funds paid even before now, But during my investigations last week I noticed that this your payment worth US$16.5 Million Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars, supposed to be transferred to you for a very long time I also notice your payment file was manipulated by few ex-workers that wanted to pirate your funds to offshore account in Rabobank Netherlands

But I succeeded with my position in the office to put a stop to this ongoing transfer to the Europe offshore account Rabobank Netherlands now I want to know first and famous if you are still alive because during my verification in the transfer documents shows that you have (pass on to ghost) but I was not still convinced to that report in the transfer files, that was reason I search deeply to get more information I have in the file about you being the real beneficiary of this funds.

Can you immediately reconfirmed back to the approved office for this payment by sending your current details to them so that I can see what next I will do to make sure your payment gets to the right beneficiary of this funds

Therefore provide this detail to this office and person below:

Contact Office: United Nations Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for Africa

Your Full Names:

Your Phone Number:

Your Physical Address:

Regards,

Ms. Ahunna Eziakonwa

Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for Africa
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:35 pm

COMPLIMENT

United Nations Development Programme’s Regional Bureau <ecowascent@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jerrymark5@yahoo.com.hk
Bcc:

4 Sep at 11:09

COMPLIMENT

THE UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMER'S REGIONAL BUREAU FOR AFRICA TODAY APPROVED THE LAST OUTER PAYMENT AUDIT OF YEAR 2019 IN YOUR FAVOR THROUGH THE BAILOUT UNPAID LIST FILE OF THE UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMER'S REGIONAL BUREAU FOR AFRICA GOOD A THING YOUR PAYMENT FILE WAS SELECTED AMOUNT THE THIRTY UNPAID PAYMENT FILES.AND THIS PAYMENT WAS DIRECTED AND APPROVED TO BE PAID WITH OUR OFFSHORE CORRESPONDING BANK IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATE { ABU DHABI COMMERCIAL BANK} MOREOVER, THIS PAYMENT WAS DIRECTED TO THE ABOVE BANK BECAUSE THE UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMER'S REGIONAL BUREAU FOR AFRICA WANTED TO USE THE OVER FLOW RIOTED FUNDS ACCOUNT RECOVERED FROM THE PASS GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA, AND THIS MONEY WAS STRESS AND CONFISCATE IN DHABI BANK.

THE UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMER'S REGIONAL BUREAU FOR AFRICA AND NIGERIA PRESENT GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION DECIDED THAT THE MONEY WILL BE USED TO OFFSET SOME UNPAID FILE PAYMENT HANGING IN UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMER'S REGIONAL BUREAU FOR AFRICA, THE LIST OF UNPAID CONTRACTORS AND SCAMS VICTIMS IN THE PASS BY THE FORMER ADMINISTRATION GOVERNMENT AND IT'S STAFFS , FURTHERMORE DO TO BECAUSE TOO MANY COMPLAINED PAYMENT WE HAVE IN OUR FILE WAS RESULT OF BAD GOVERNMENT PRACTICE OF THE PASS GOVERNMENT, THEREFORE YOUR FILE PAYMENT WAS AMONG THE LUCKY FILE PASS THE APPROVAL SCREENING OF THIS LAST OUTER PAYMENT AUDIT 2019.

NOW WHAT YOU REQUIRED TO PROVIDE TO THIS OFFICE IS YOUR FULL DESIGNATION ADDRESS AND YOUR MOBILE NUMBER AND YOUR FULL BANKING DETAILS AND COPY OF YOUR { ID CARD} IDENTIFICATION, AS SOON AS YOU SEND THIS DETAILS TO OUR CORPORATE ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT HE WILL DIRECT YOU FURTHER ON NEXT STEP LEVEL TO FOLLOW, NOTE THAT THIS PAYMENT WILL NEED URGENT FOLLOW UP TO GET IT DONE BECAUSE THIS ADMINISTRATION HAVE FEW LIMIT TIME TO OPERATE ON THIS PAYMENT, AND ON THE OTHER NOTICE WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN THIS PART COMPENSATION PAYMENT WILL BE US$8,500,000.00 EIGHT MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY TO EACH BENEFICIARY.

THEREFORE CONTACT OUR CORPORATE ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT WITH THIS DETAILS BELOW:

CONTACT PERSON: JACOB SMITH TERRY

E-MAIL ADDRESS: JACOBSMITHTER@GMAIL.COM

FURTHER DIRECTIVE WILL PROVIDE FROM THIS CORPORATE ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENTS SOON AS YOU ARE IN CONTACT WITH THEM HAVE A NICE TIME AND DO GIVE US YOUR CORRESPONDENTS WITH THE TRANSFER PROGRESS SO THAT WE CAN HAVE RECORD OF THE TRANSFER WITH US.

REGARDS,

PROF SMART OTTUGO

UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMER'S REGIONAL BUREAU FOR AFRICA,
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:38 am

Coca Cola Lottery <benolisa88@gmail.com>
Bcc:

19 Dec at 09:58

2019 Coca Cola Lottery Payment
Reply-To: lukasjoyce038@gmail.com

My Dear Winner,

We are obliged to inform you that we have succeeded in resolving all related problems that have held the transfer impossible not to deliver
to your address in the year's pass. With the help of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) who have rendered marvelous help to get this exercise successful

We regret to announce the mismanagement of our former appointed zonal managers who make this payment not successful to meet up with winners
fund payment in a list of names due for payment. In appreciation of your patience and understanding, we hereby decided to compensate you with the sum of ($950,000.00 Dollars) through (ATM). or (Bank Draft) as you demand.

Your identification code IS COKLTNL5632 for your compensation. You are to contact our Africa payment coordinator Mr. George Melody on his E-mail
address: georgrmelodya3@gmail.com

Please do send him your:

(1)FULL NAMES:
(2)CONTACT ADDRESS WHERE YOUR ATM CARD WILL SEND:
(3)E-MAIL ADDRESS:
(4)AGE & SEX:
(5)TELEPHONE NUMBER:
(6)FAX NUMBER:
(7)COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
(8)STATE OF ORIGIN:

Do not hesitate to let us know immediately you receive your fund so that we can take account of how many beneficiaries that been paid.

(Mrs. Joyce Lukas)
NATIONAL COORDINATOR
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:12 pm

Dear Beneficiary

Office File <ecowascent@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jerrymark5@yahoo.com.hk
Bcc:

Thu, 9 Apr at 14:53

Dear Beneficiary,

I am newly appointed Assistant Administrator, Director, United Nations Development Programme’s Regional Bureau for Africa, in the previous search of all unpaid long waiting beneficiaries payments and contractors files dump in my desk, that supposedly have their funds paid even before now, But during my investigations last week I noticed that this your payment worth US$16.5 Million Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars, supposed to be transferred to you for a very long time I also notice yourpayment file was manipulated by few ex-workers that wanted to pirate your funds to offshore account in Rabobank Netherlands

Can you immediately reconfirmed back to the approved office for this payment by sending your current details to them so that I can see whatnext I will do to make sure your payment gets to the right beneficiary of this funds

Therefore rovide this detail to this office and person below:

Your Full Names:

Your Phone Number:

Your Physical Address:

Regards,

Ms. Ahunna Eziakonwa
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.