Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lipponenmrspaavo@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

lipponenmrspaavo@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:10 pm

Good day God Is Greatest
lipponen@mrspaavo.com <lipponenmrspaavo@gmail.com>
Bcc:

21 Aug at 18:43

Good day God Is Greatest
Dear,

I am Mrs.Paavo Lipponen, wife to Mr.Paavo Lipponen a Finland political Party Leader. The name of his party is (SDP). Social Democratic Party of Finland.

My husband was murdered in 2009 by the political party named Kok National Coalition Party - (Kansallinen Kokomuus). from the ruling political party in the country.

He was Prime Minister of Finland from 1995 to 2003,[1] and Chairman of the Social Democratic Party of Finland from 1993 to 2005. He also served as Speaker of the Parliament of Finland from 2003 to 2007[2] and was his party's nominee in the 2010 Finnish presidential election but received only 6.7% of the votes,[3] making it the biggest defeat the Social Democratic Party has ever had in Finnish Presidential elections.[4].

After his death, our family treasure and assets have been seized by the government. stricter measures placed to make life miserable for me and my child.

Reluctantly, Now all the money are in the bank am looking for who will help me get it out with his name and account number so we can know what to do.

I have relocated to a remote location to escape the attacks from the government. I write to you because of our last family deposit in a bank in your Country.

I have discussed with the manager who promised to assist me to have the money out of Finland bank asked me to present someone outside Finland to receive this fund for us.also, the bank said I need to change the account name from my family name to your name so that the government will not dictate it.

Please reply this email so I can direct you to the bank for expediting the process.

Thank you for understanding me:
Mrs.Paavo Lipponen.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: lipponenmrspaavo@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:05 pm

Dearest Beloved, Can We Work Together?

Mrs. Paavo Lipponen <mscarmanlapointepoung1@gmail.com>
Reply-To: ikanobankgrouppaymentcenter@gmail.com
Bcc:

22 Aug at 21:16

Good day,

Dearest Beloved, Can We Work Together?

I am Mrs. Paavo Lipponen, wife to Mr. Pavy Lipponen a Finland political Party Leader. The name of his party is Social Democratic Party (SDP) of Finland. My husband was murdered in 2009 by the political party named Kok National Coalition Party- (Kansallinen Kokomuus), from the ruling political party in the country.

He was Prime Minister of Finland from 1995 to 2003, and Chairman of the Social Democratic Party of Finland from 1993 to 2005. He also served as Speaker of the Parliament of Finland from 2003 to 2007, and was his party's nominee in the 2010 Finnish presidential election but received only 6.7% of the votes, making it the biggest defeat. The Social Democratic Party has ever had in Finishing Presidential elections.

After his death, our family treasure and assets have being seized by the government, stricter measures placed to make life miserable for me and my child. Reluctantly, Now all the money are in the bank and am looking for who will help me get it out with his name and account number so we can know what to do and share the fund. I have relocated to a remote location to escape the attacks from the government .I write you because of our last family deposit in a bank in the Country.

I have discussed with the manager who promised to assist me have the money out of Finland bank, He told me to present someone outside Finland to receive this fund Valued ($35.5 Million US Dollars), also the bank said i need to change the account name from my family name to your name so that the government will not dictate it.

Please reply this email so as to enable the bank for expedite the process, Here is the contact information of the bank.

Bank name: IKANO BANK
Contact Person: Managing Director, Mats Håkansson
Contact Email: ikanobankgrouppaymentcenter@gmail.com

Thank you for understanding me, Mrs. Paavo Lipponen.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:11 pm

Same email as above.

mccliford33@gmail.com
Contact Email: philiparmstrong64@gmail.com
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:00 pm

ATTN: SCAM VICTIMS

FBIWashington Field Office <mccliford33@gmail.com>
Reply-To: fbi_christopher@outlook.com
Bcc:

7 Oct at 09:39

Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001a
Email: (fbi_christopher@outlook.com)

SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION FUND 2015/2019

ATTN: SCAM VICTIMS

The Federal Bureau of Investigation Washington D.C (FBI) write to inform you that we operate 56 field offices in major cities through out the United States of America many of these offices are further subdivided into smaller resident agencies which have jurisdiction over a specific area. These resident agencies are considered to be part of the primary field offices. FBI Headquarters, located in Washington D.C. The FBI have purposely created an email account in order for us
to contact you personally, soon we will provide you with a line which you can reach us for more information about this compensation funds.

Our mission is to help protect you, your communities, and your businesses from the most dangerous threats facing our nation—from international and domestic terrorists to spies on U.S. soil...from cyber villains to corrupt government officials...from mobsters to violent gangs...from child predators to serial killers.

In regard to the previous mail sent to you concerning your compensation fund of $4,750.000.00(Four Million,seven hundred and fifty thousand United States
Dollars) which was recently endorsed by the US government to compensate all the us citizens that have been scammed. This is an instruction from the Office of the U.S President Donald Trump.

In order for us to secure and protect your information's against impostor/impersonators. You are to contact the Federal Reserve Bank New York with their information below.

MR.JEROME POWELL (Chairman Federal Reserve Board New York)
Email: (federalreservebank415@gmail.com)

Therefore, we advise that you follow up their procedure as may be required from you as that will further hasten up the whole process regards to the release of your compensation fund to you as instructed by government . Just keep us updated on anything you are ask to do by the corresponding bank.

NOTE: THIS CLAIM WILL END ON THE 30TH OCTOBER 2019

Christopher Wray Director
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001, USA
Wayne

paymentcommission5@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:12 pm

COVID-19 COMPENSATION PAYMENT COMMISSION
World Bank Group In Collaboration with WHOSoutheast Pacific Region
Manila Philippines.

'Compensation Payment Winning Notification (US$1.9 Million)"

Following the COVID-19 global negative effects on the world economy,
which affected mostly private business owners and government
controlled agencies. The world Bank in collaboration with the world
health organization Asia-Pacific Centre for Environment and health in
the Southeast Pacific Region has announced your email address as one
of its lucky fund beneficiary to receive a total sum of One Million
Nine Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$1,900,000.00) in the
ongoing COVID-19 compensation payment conducted via Microsoft email
Raffle Draw and your winning number is (COVID-19WHO2022-001142)

For immediate release of your COVID-19 compensation payment of US$1.9
Million, a payment release order has been issued through a private
bank here in the Philippines to release your funds to you upon
verification of your Identification. To complete necessary
identification verification process, kindly submit your personal
details as follows:

A scan copy of Your Valid I.D:
Full Name:
Address:
Contact Telephone Number:
Date of Birth:

Final payment release instruction will be issued to you upon
confirmation/verification of your identity as required above.

Congratulations!!

Best Regards,

Annette DixonWorld Bank Group Human Resources.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.37.200
Return-Path: < mccliford33@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.174]
Reply-To: paymentcommission5@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 15:17:57 +0100
Message-ID: <CABw7WOrLFjKbxKHjCHKpWkhnYDNkcyLW3gK7x09=2noHSk5VxQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: PAYMENT COMMISSION
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.