Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

NandaMicah22@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

NandaMicah22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:05 pm

From a Survivor:

Sent: Friday, July 19, 2019
To:
Subject: Hello dear

like i said before .. i am from Indonesia but my husband is from south Korea and we live in United Kingdom , I lost my husband on August 16, 2014 . meanwhile i have been struggling with cancer for long time and my doctor said that the present stage is uncontrollably and I have a few months more to live . Before the death of my husband , he work a contract with the British government worth of 4.7 million dollars , but death took him away before the money is sent to my bank account , my husband was a philanthropist before his death , he also encouraged me to help poor peoples , because since we got married we have not been able to have any child .
Because of the condition of my health i have sent two million dollars to my home town ( Indonesia ) and have deposited 700,000.00 $ to the hospital for my medication , i will like to send the remaining two million dollars to you so that you will help me to give it to the poor peoples and the widows over there in Korea as instructed by my late husband since we did not have any children to inherit this money , Please do not discriminate on religion , race , ethnicity when handling this project . Try to reply me immediately for more information . May God bless you and your family , I would love to talk to you on the phone , but the problem is that i do not know the language and can not speak well due to pains , please keep this information very secret , never tell anyone about this money at all for security reasons

Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2019
To:

I wanted to give this money for the less privileged people in over there through you , Thank you for your attention to my situation and i pray that God will give you a good heart to handle this project with sincerity because i will not be there watching you for this project or know how you spend the money , but God will be there to see you , you should take 30% of the total money for your personal use and use the rest for charity work , please do not allow bad friends or family members to deceive you to use all the money for yourself because the consequences will be on you . I want you to send me your personal data such as your full name , complete address , phone number , picture of any of your ID card and tell me the kind of work you are working presently , I will contact my bank manager to know the best way to send the money to you in your country . Dear Please keep this very secret , do not tell anyone about this money until you receive and save the money , this is my address No. 42 Eamont Close, LE2 , Leicester United Kingdom
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: NandaMicah22@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:06 pm

Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019
To:

I want you to know that I did not just wake up one morning and decide to contact you for this , I have been praying so that God can direct me to a good person i will Send this money , so I believe that God knows the reason why we met here.i will send only 2 million dollars and deposit the remaining 7 hundred thousand dollars for my feedings and medication because the doctors told my that i shall undergo a surgery ,please i will also like to have more information about you :
1....are you married?
2....how many children did you have have and are your family staying with you or not ?
3....are you a Buddha,Muslim or Christian and how strong is your faith ?

I will undergo surgery this evening,please pray for more success in the surgery,i will only contact you tomorrow afternoon because i have asked my bank account manager to come to the hospital tomorrow so that we will discuss on how to transfer the money to you.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.