Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.
Post a reply

oceanicbankplcatmdept.simpson@gmail.com

Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:52 pm

Investment Funds

Sameer Mohammed <oceanicbankplcatmdept.simpson@gmail.com>
Bcc:

25 Jul at 00:01

Dear respected one,

Aslamalaikum!

I am Dr. Sameer Mohammed Ahmed, the Director of protocols and Chief personal assistant and nephew to the former Late president of Iraq Saddam Hussein.

As you may know, it has been years since the death of Saddam Hussein and the unfortunate war that was orchestrated by lies from the western world against the state of Iraq.

As a result, a lot of oil installations, billions of dollars worth of properties and above all, precious human lives were lost in this invasion.

Before the war fully broke out, his excellency Saddam Hussein gave us instructions to secure vital documents leading to most of his properties within and outside the State of Iraq, and most importantly he gave me mandate to move out substantial amount of funds both in cash and through banks for safe keeping in case the unforeseen happens and his government is toppled.

In fact it may shock you to read that over $1bn ( One Billion US Dollars) equivalent of (£640m) was physically moved out on the eve of the break of the civil war and American invasion of Iraq by one of Saddam Hussein sons.

Read this:

https:/ /www.theguardian.com/world/2003/may/07/iraq.garyyounge

I was the one in charge of all those silent successful operations but unfortunately most of the people who assisted us to secure most of these funds took advantage of the war and the situation to steal most of the funds and because of this most of the funds were lost.

After the war and death of the head of state, a lot of his properties and funds were confiscated and seized by the government.

As a business man and chief contract protocol officer then, I was able to arrange the safe movement of about $300,000,000.00 ( Three hundred Million US Dollars ) out into a safe financial institution using my contacts as a registered contractor with the state government as investment funds.

After all these years, I have decided to seek for an outsider and a foreign business partner whom I can trust and hand over and entrust the funds into his safe custody as investment funds.

The funds are very safe and free from any illegalities and has no trace with Iraq. In fact I deposited it with legal documentations showing and confirming it to be proceeds from contracts executed and duly paid with my company as a sub contractor in Europe.

I will avail you of all necessary documentations, including a certified and notarized history of funds letter covering this said funds for your records as we proceed.

My initial plan was to initiate a face to face first meeting to discuss most of these sensitive information to minimize the risk of exposures of this transaction, but unfortunately I have been very sick with a serious kidney and heart disease and my doctors have warned me against traveling.

More also the government has been keeping a watch over most of us that were close to the former government and most of our telephone conversations are monitored as I was reliably informed so I guess you can reason with me.

I want you to treat this letter with utmost confidentiality as you can see that my identity and connection in this business need to be protected as I am still being watched by the State security agents as part of the former late head of State close family associates.

I will be willing to discuss further on our sharing pattern and other mode of operation once I get a favorable feed back from you through this my private secured email: d.mohammed1493@yahoo.com

Wassallam,

Dr. Sameer Mohammed

Re: oceanicbankplcatmdept.simpson@gmail.com

Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:27 pm

For: AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK <oceanicbankplcatmdept.simpson@gmail.com>
Reply-To: africandevelopmentbank1950@gmail.com
Bcc:

18 Aug at 12:37

Attention:Beneficiary !!!!!

Dear respected one,

THIS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED INSTRUCTION WITH YOUR PAYMENT FILE FROM OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY TO TRANSFER YOUR INHERITANCE PAYMENT US$32,500,000.00 TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN BY TOMORROW AS SOON AS ALL CHARGES IS DEDUCTED.

PLEASE RE-CONFIRM YOUR BANK INFORMATION TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE DURING THE TRANSFER BY MONDAY. WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFER YOUR INHERITANCE PAYMENT OF US$32,500,000.00 TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BY TOMORROW AND THE TRANSFER CONFIRMATION SLIPS WILL BE SENT TO YOU FOR YOUR EASY CONFIRMATION.

AS A MATTER OF URGENCY YOU ARE ADVISED TO MAKE A PAYMENT OF US$398.00 BEEN PAYMENT OF DEDUCTION FEE.

THE DEDUCTION FEE OF US$398.00 WILL ENABLE THIS BANK TO OBTAIN AN AFFIDAVIT AND STAMP DUTIES FROM HIGH COURT OF NIGERIA, WHICH WILL EMPOWER US TO DEDUCT ALL CHARGES AND PREPARE YOUR DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE THAT WILL SHOW THAT ALL CHARGES HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED AND YOU WILL NOT PAY ANY OTHER FEE.

YOU ADVISED TO SEND THE DEDUCTION FEE OF US$398.00 TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH THE NAME OF THE OFFICER IN CHARGE, CHIDINMA QUEEN ONYEBUCHI , LAGOS NIGERIA,

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THIS PAYMENT FROM YOU TODAY, WE WILL DEDUCT ALL CHARGES AND YOUR BALANCE WILL BE REMITTED TO YOUR ACCOUNT BY MONDAY MORNING AND THE TRANSFER DETAILS WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU FOR YOUR EASY CONFIRMATION WITH YOUR BANK.

HERE IS THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM INFORMATION

RECEIVER NAME: CHIDINMA QUEEN ONYEBUCHI .
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
AMOUNT: US$398.00

ACT ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS, I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS E-MAIL +2348184296058 TO DISCUSS WAY FORWARD.

REGARDS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MR.VICTOR EZE
FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:25 pm

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK <africandevelopmentbank1950@gmail.com>
Bcc:

23 Aug at 07:57

Attention:Beneficiary !!!!!

Dear respected one,

THIS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED INSTRUCTION WITH YOUR PAYMENT FILE FROM OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY TO TRANSFER YOUR INHERITANCE PAYMENT US$32,500,000.00 TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN BY TOMORROW AS SOON AS ALL CHARGES IS DEDUCTED.

PLEASE RE-CONFIRM YOUR BANK INFORMATION TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE DURING THE TRANSFER BY MONDAY. WE ARE GOING TO TRANSFER YOUR INHERITANCE PAYMENT OF US$32,500,000.00 TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BY TOMORROW AND THE TRANSFER CONFIRMATION SLIPS WILL BE SENT TO YOU FOR YOUR EASY CONFIRMATION.

AS A MATTER OF URGENCY YOU ARE ADVISED TO MAKE A PAYMENT OF US$398.00 BEEN PAYMENT OF DEDUCTION FEE.

THE DEDUCTION FEE OF US$398.00 WILL ENABLE THIS BANK TO OBTAIN AN AFFIDAVIT AND STAMP DUTIES FROM HIGH COURT OF NIGERIA, WHICH WILL EMPOWER US TO DEDUCT ALL CHARGES AND PREPARE YOUR DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE THAT WILL SHOW THAT ALL CHARGES HAVE BEEN DEDUCTED AND YOU WILL NOT PAY ANY OTHER FEE.

YOU ADVISED TO SEND THE DEDUCTION FEE OF US$398.00 TODAY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM WITH THE NAME OF THE OFFICER IN CHARGE, CHIDINMA QUEEN ONYEBUCHI , LAGOS NIGERIA,

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THIS PAYMENT FROM YOU TODAY, WE WILL DEDUCT ALL CHARGES AND YOUR BALANCE WILL BE REMITTED TO YOUR ACCOUNT BY MONDAY MORNING AND THE TRANSFER DETAILS WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU FOR YOUR EASY CONFIRMATION WITH YOUR BANK.

HERE IS THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM INFORMATION

RECEIVER NAME: CHIDINMA QUEEN ONYEBUCHI .
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

SENDERS NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
AMOUNT: US$398.00

ACT ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS, I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS E-MAIL +2348184296058 TO DISCUSS WAY FORWARD.

REGARDS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MR.VICTOR EZE
FOREIGN OPERATION DEPARTMENT

Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:40 pm

Expecting your early reply

Samrith Meng <oceanicbankplcatmdept.simpson@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Sun, 29 Mar at 10:07

Dear Friend ,

I am contacting you based on trust, honest and confidentiality that you will keep this as top secret and if interested should write to me.I know it will take you by surprise to receive this information because mails like this flies over the internet telling people about funds and most are not genuine.

My mail is genuine and different . There is an unclaimed cash&money of our late customer who died on Plane Crashed; Sun 16 Sept 07; Flight OG269 in Thailand no availability of next of kin and the money is unclaimed and free for claiming.

You should read on this link to understand it:

http://www.china.org.cn/international/p ... 224653.htm

The money is being held under a non-investment account . If you are interested will stand as the next of kin to my late client whose account is presently dormant and will present you as the next of kin to claim the fund before the period given by the Firm expire soon.

I am assuring you of a 100% risk free and legitimate project . I will explain in details when I hear from you or interest to complete the deal with me. If you are interested should write to me for more details.

Please reply me through is Email Address: samrithmeng701@gmail.com

Expecting your early reply

Best regards

Samrith Meng
Post a reply