Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

edna.oleibee@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

edna.oleibee@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:13 pm

Dear Guardian,

Raphael Kamara <edna.oleibee@gmail.com>
Reply-To: robertpearson11x@gmail.com
To:
Dr Mrs Edna Oleibe
Bcc:

24 Jul at 12:23

From Raphael Kamara
Abidjan - Cote D'ivoire.

Dear Guardian,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. My name is Raphael Kamara and my junior sister Juliet Kamara, the only sons and daughter of late Mr and Mrs Chief Vincent Kamara from Republic of Sierra Leone in West Africa, I am contacting you to help me relocate to your country to continue my education in university in your country, before my father died he gave me a deposit slip document of ($15,000,000 USD) he deposited in a commercial banks here in Côte d'Ivoire and let me understand that it was because of his position in government of our country that his government associates planed and poisoned him on their official assignment trip with them to France and he advised me to look for a faithful and reliable foreigner who will help me to transfer this money to his country and help me and my younger sister Juliet to relocate over there in your peaceful country to continue our school.

I hope you will help me with good faith and trust I have in you, after you have secured the money and settle my education, I will give you a total of 20% of the money for your good and kind assistance to me.

I waiting on your reply

regards,

Robert Pearson Kamara
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: edna.oleibee@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:23 pm

RE: THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT SUCCEEDED IN RECEIVING YOUR FUND

Jonny Brown <edna.oleibee@gmail.com>
Reply-To: jonnybrown1146@gmail.com
To:

11 Dec at 12:04

Dear Beloved Friend

RE: THE REASON WHY YOU HAVE NOT SUCCEEDED IN RECEIVING YOUR FUND

After waiting to hear from you or your partner for a long time now, I decided to make this direct approach to you as my new resolution in other not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of this fund is approved, all of a sudden, the payment will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up, if you have not asked this question or you do not know, this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

Some time ago,the people that introduced you into this project approached me through my dear wife who work with the Federal Ministry of Finance and requested me to assist them conclude a money transfer deal they had with you. They requested me to assist them by removing the original contractor's name,company's name(Blue Prints) and bank particulars from the African Development Bank vetting computer and replace them with your name and bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of this fund.

I agreed on condition that they will pay me US$100,000.00 as soon as your name appears as the beneficiary. I did as agreed and demanded to be paid, but your friends started telling me stories, they even told me you promised to send money to me which was a lie at the end.

Do you know that up till now, I have not received a single cent from them and have not set my eyes on any of them? Based on their attitude,I decided to stop the fund release movement because I cannot be denied of my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job.. Secondly, I know the source of the funds that you did not execute any contract or even as a next of kin , although I am the only person privileged to know this information and it is a fact. Why I am making this clear to you is that I can see that you are still making efforts in order to conclude this project. Now I am ready to forget the past and help you to actualize this payment.

I do not need the US $100.000.00 any longer from you but a good compensation from your mind. I need your assurance that those colleagues will be totally kept out of this transaction. I know that none of them is aware of my new approach to you. Stop spending your money unnecessarily to criminals both here and overseas because you will not receive this money without my hand in it. I personally did the work at the beginning and only I can perform it.

Finally,I need your promise that no official of the Bank will be aware of my involvement in this regard because of my position. Now i want you to re-assure me that you will be willing to compensate me and that you will assist my wife to establish a foreign account in your country where my compensation will be lodged. Also a TT FUND RELEASE APPROVAL DOCUMENTS will be sent to you for endorsement after which I will remit the money within 48 hours via any of our European final account crediting banks.

I am a man of my word. If you are ready to conclude this business with me, kindly contact me on my mail so that we can forge ahead once and for all. But if the reverse is the case, do not bother yourself to reach me and forget about this transaction.

BEST REGARDS
Jonny Brown
payment verification Panel
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: edna.oleibee@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:38 pm

Re: Did you receive my previous message?

Mr. Folashodun A. Shonubi <edna.oleibe@gmail.com>
Reply-To: legaldepartmentt1@gmail.com
To:

Tue, 11 Aug at 07:11

FROM THE DESK OF: MR. FOLASHODUN A. SHONUBI, DEPUTY GOVERNOR, OPERATIONS,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
CBN COMPLEX ABUJA NIGERIA.

Attn: Valued Beneficiary,

I am Deputy Governor, operations of the Central Bank of Nigeria. And I want to confirm if you did received my previous message because I did not receive any response from you to that effect, as there was a claim made on your behalf by Mr. Archie Lawrence Herring of 1404 Colorado Street, Boulder City, Nevada 89005 USA, who claimed that you died of COVID-19, and submitted his account details as stated below:-

Bank name….Bank of America
Bank Address….900 Nevada Way, Boulder City, Nevada, 89005 USA.
Account Name...Hurricane Minerals Limited
Swift Code…BOFAUSN3N
Aba/Routing # :...( International)….026009593
Account Number….004970303710

for your funds to be transferred to him as your next of kin.

On this note, I am waiting for your urgent response before I will sign the approval for the transfer department to carry on with the transfer of the funds to the nominated bank account.

If you did not respond to this message with 48hrs to clear the air, it will be confirmed that his submission is correct, and your funds will be transferred to his nominated bank account.

Thanks,

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Folashodun A. Shonubi,
Deputy Governor (Operations)
Central Bank of Nigeria.
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.