Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ndomloanspanish@gmail.com sgtsusobajaly@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ndomloanspanish@gmail.com sgtsusobajaly@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:14 am

Recovery scam after a refugee scam:

Hello My Dear Friend .
How are you over there in your country or else where? I believe you are fine and doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health Today . I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all these time, it takes destiny and courage to remember Good friends like you and at the same time, show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had projected then.

The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Africa .I use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out and I am contacting you to let you know that I have left a Visa Card with the bank my partner operate that contain ( $100.000) UNITED STATE DOLLARS in your Name , I left the Visa with United bank for Africa (UBA bank in Dakar Senegal) Now i have travel to near by country where with my partner for investment project

I will like you to accept it because this is from the bottom of my heart. I have raised and signed an International order send to the the Visa card of $100.000 United State Dollars in your name for your efforts and contribution as it were . I really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue.

Note: to forward the following information to the transfer manager Mr Emmanual T. packy to enable him deliver the ATM Visa card to you ,

Full name _________________

Residence/ Office Address_____________

Country______________________

Occupation___________________

Your Telephone number____________

I believe that Mr Emmanual T. packy will deliver the ATM visa card to you immediately they received information from you, his email address is as follow (ubadakarsen60@yahoo.com ) try to contact him now on how you will receive the ATM Visa card , try to inform me when you received the ATM Visa card so that we can give thanks to God. contact him through their email address (ubadakarsen60@yahoo.com) good luck.

yours sincerely
Aminata

Header:
Return-Path: <ndomloanspanish@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: sgtsusobajaly@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019
Subject: good news
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.