Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

consultantdesk2477@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:06 pm

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT RELEASE ORDER.

Consultant Desk <consultantdesk2477@gmail.com>
Bcc:

19 Jul at 19:44

Hello,
Your immediate attention required on the above subject. As custodian Firm of the bank where your unclaimed contract/inheritance fund is been deposited, We write to notify you that we have been authorized by the bank to process your long over due contract/inheritance fund and release to you with immediate effect. Kindly reply thus memo by sending us your valid identification ID,your direct telephone number,your receiving bank account details and your postal address to enable us commence the processing of your fund release order now, so your approved fund will be remitted into your nominated bank account immediately we are through with your payment file reconciliation program.
NOTE:The only upfront fee you are sending is Non refundable fee of usd$500 for file reconciliation,Nothing more.
Reply with above details immediately,so we can direct on how to remit the non refundable fee of usd$500 to allow us release your payment immediately.
Thank you
yours in Service
Paul .H
Macquarie Investment Management (MIM) firm USA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: consultantdesk2477@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:01 pm

Re:Payment details

Santiago Gomez <consultantdesk2477@gmail.com>
Reply-To: santiagogomezzz@outlook.com
Bcc:

Sun, 12 Apr at 22:08

Hello,

In the wake of increasing cases of individuals testing positive to COVID-19 here in USA and some irregularity surrounding your payment file,We are having so much difficulties to complete your payment file reconciliation process as earlier schedule ,The Director who suppose to sign your payment file for immediate payment die of coronavirus few days ago here USA (May her gentle soul rest in peace we all miss her).

As soon as a new Director takes over office any moment from now,We shall get back to you as soon as he or she normalize your payment file to give you exact time and date your approved long awaited fund will be release to you.

Sorry for any inconvenience the delay so far has cost you and your company.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this message immediately with your postal address,any form of your valid ID and your direct phone number,We also advice you to cease communications with fraudulent individuals and focus on your payment settlement with us.

"Understand that It is a pure criminal offense to demand bank official charges up front from any beneficiary as stated in contract decree of 1979 as amended by the contract law of 1989 section 199, edict 244, paragraph 14, and sub-section 55 of the criminal code popularly known as Advance Fee Fraud (419) "

Please do not fall victim to fraudsters anymore.

yours in Service
Mr. Santiago Gomez
Macquarie Investment Management (MIM) firm USA
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:08 pm

Dear friend,

I am the financial manager of the Bank of Korea. My name is Dong keon
Kwon. I have a sensitive and private offer from the top executive to
seek your partnership in re-profiling some offshore investment funds
worth 11.5M U.S.D (Eleven Million five hundred thousand United States
Dollars) I am constrained however to withhold most of the details for
now. This is a legitimate transaction.

If we agree on the terms you will be given 15% of the total funds, if
you are interested please write back via email providing me your
personal details and phone number for further directives.

If you are interested and willing to render your assistance and to
partner with me please respond to me via my personal email address:

I look forward to your response.

Your friend and partner,

Dong keon Kwon

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: < hossaamerri77@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.174]
Reply-To: consultantdesk2477@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 01:43:06 +0100
Message-ID: <CAK-e4BrHKL4nSAU6m4xb5WE7B1r+yQv_dsTjwfCDQD+Mp+kfmg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.