Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ashokvaswani3@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ashokvaswani3@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:12 pm

Fwd: CONGRATULATION ( FROM BARR MICHAEL WOOD)

BARR MICHAEL WOOD <ashokvaswani3@gmail.com>
Bcc:

18 Jul at 12:31

Good Day: ,

First of all there a lot of people who have use our names to be impersonating and scamming money from you foreign beneficiary and that has course a great Calamity here in Accra-Ghana. The sum of $3,500,000.00 USD has been Awarded to you by the Ghana Government for the help and assistance you have been rendering to the Africa Refugees most especially in Ghana. And we have an urgent instruction to remit this fund very quickly to you by the president Nana Addo Kuffour.

Upon your request, we are going to transfer this fund to you RIA Money Transfer in (PORT NOVAE) the capital city of BENIN REPUBLIC and Money Gram and then WORLD REMIT MONEY TRANSFER as you may want it. Definitely, you have to send me Five names which will enable the Western Union to remit the fund to you as quick as possible on Thursday 19th, Julu 2019.

I have ATTACH my personal data (Details) for mutual understanding and attached copy of form from my chamber which you will have to fill and signed. And then return the form back to me.

Find the ATTACHMENT and get back to me.

Waiting for you.
Barr. Michael Wood (Esq-sa)

Consultancy, Solicitor & Advocate

Wood Chamber

Industrial Lane, 17B Ministry Avenue , Accra , Ghana

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.