Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

charlesterry1029@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

charlesterry1029@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:05 pm

ATTN: *** ARE YOU STILL ALIVE..***

GLOBAL SECURITY FIRM <charlesterry1029@gmail.com>
Bcc:

18 Jul at 10:12

Hello

I am the owner of a security company in Kansas City Missouri, USA and I am in-charge with seeking the rightful heir to certain assets which were deposited many years ago with the security company here in Kansas City Missouri by an individual who died a few years ago. We have made extensive searches to find any living heir, but had no success. Your name was mentioned in the Will and Death Testament as being the only beneficiary of these assets. We believe that you are the person entitled to the inheritance and we are writing to bring your notice to this so you kindly get back to me for further details. The amount of the assets is $3,200,000 USD and one large box of valuables contents unknown.

PLEASE REPLY IMMEDIATELY ONLY TO : Rev Stanley Shawn

EMAIL : revstanshawn@aol.com

Regards
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.