Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

richidbenmssaoud225@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

richidbenmssaoud225@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:58 pm

Congratulation.

Richid Benmssaoud <richidbenmssaoud225@gmail.com>
To:
Richid Benmssaoud
Bcc:

18 Jul at 09:13

Attention: Fund Beneficiary

Dear Sir,

I sent you this email concern your payment of $1Million (Compensation Funds) which has being increased to $2Million from the World Bank because they want to compensate you for all your wonderful efforts while trying to assist the American Soldiers in Afghanistan, and also the money you have lost during many years of dealing with some fraudster from Africa especially Nigeria in particular. We are going to instruct the Standard Trust Bank UK to pay you the sum of $2Million immediately through online banking. But you need to contact the Standard Trust Bank UK, but after waiting and waiting for your response, I decided to contact you because i know it that you will be interested about your payment of $2Million.

So you will be receiving your payment of $2Million through Mr. Allan Smith of Standard Trust Bank UK through online banking, I hope you are OK with the arrangement? Please get back to me immediately with the following requirements.

1, Your bank information

2, Your home or office address where all the Original Documents will be send to you through a courier service.

3, Your ID card or your International Passport.

4, Your telephone Number.

I will be expecting to receive the requirements from you as soon as possible so that I will forward it to Standard Trust Bank UK to enable them activate your online banking immediately so that you can have access to transfer your payment of $2Million to any account of your choice.
I will be waiting for your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely

Mr. Richid Benmessaoud
World Bank Director, Zurich Switzerland
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.