Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

tk0001@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

tk0001@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:42 pm

Re: Congratulation Dear Friend

JPeter <tk0001@yahoo.com>
To:
Michael Hulley

17 Jul at 17:53

Attention;

Greeting!! My name is John Peter; Director with K.C Ruxtons Group, It's my job to find companies or persons that will invest into our wealthy investment plan Over the past years; we have seen over 120 committed people's getting job opportunities we offer them including investing into our company.

The job opportunity we are offering you is simple because you are not going to open any office rather you are going to work from your home, your job are to receive every payment made to us in your country with your name, and the payment might come in form of transfer, draft or cheques.

Your job is to receive and clear every payment into your account, after you must have cleared it, you will transfer the payment into our account. You will take 5% commission for every payment you receive on our behalf, for a sample if you receive $100,000; your commission will be $5,000 only.

If you can handle this little employment we offer you, and you did it successfully for one month, then i will introduce you to bigger business opportunities that will give you huge percentage.

Finally, you are advice to send copy of passport or driver's license or residential Id to me today, if the percentage is not enough, we can re-negotiation once I receive your reply.

Look forward to hear from you as matter of urgency,

Yours faithfully,
JOHN PETER
K.C Ruxtons Group
E-mail: dw069497@gmail.com

JPeter: dw069497@gmail.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.